Hey, I've been seeing you around the gym more and more recently... maybe I could give you a few pointers?

>hey, I've been seeing you around the gym more and more recently... maybe I could give you a few pointers?

Attached: b4ff75eb6191ae40da7ac7b58f767dbe.jpg (1447x2046, 509K)

Y-you too...

Excuse me what the fuck?

OKAY

But i dont go to the gym
Downvoted for being unrelateble

might I suggest a sports bra?

why?

Her nipples are poking through her shirt, which is kind of lewd, but I imagine having your breasts secure is helpful as in the gym for other reasons too.

Sure, why not! I've never really used machines and have virtually no idea how they work, can you possibly help me out with them a little?

Mmmmm......Yesssssss.

nah, i'm good. i've got my own technique down, and i'd like to go at my own pace. thanks for asking, though!

*home improvement grunt*
I ran out of boulders to punch in my area so I have to settle for a bag is all.
Hnnng, Claire, I'm trying to capture Leon but my muscles are dummy thicc... the rippling keeps alerting Ada...

Attached: 448.gif (500x265, 1019K)

Point inside my asshole mommy

Do crunches

>I'm sorry, user. but crunches are in reality a totally pointless exercise. abs are defined by your total body fat percentage, not by how many crunches you do. there are far more effective ways to get defined abs.

M I S S O U R I
I
S
S
O
U
R
I

yeah maybe you could show me how to shower of better

Im good I'm doing starting strength. Maybe you can help with gomad.

nice dubs

please, I beg you. don't do gomad.
do you want floppy man titties?
just do it the normal way, please?

also, where is my cute, sexy muscle waifu?

I'm here

B ursef

Gimme a tan gyaru gym gf with big tits and a nice ass

Attached: __original_drawn_by_sky_freedom__sample-402b9e8676696d83cc6ed274315a8fa6.jpg (850x599, 123K)