>protein, carbs, veggies, dairy, fruit
>cheap
>everywhere
>easy-to-make
literally the best food ever
there's a reason it's our staple food

Attached: 5.jpg (1500x1125, 186K)

Borgar

Attached: 18-183866_kotori-minami-render-png-funny-face-by-voidxprescott.jpg (820x716, 173K)

there's a reason it's a staple food for people with thyroids and genetics

CROAT food is way better McDonald's is Jewish ritual murder

Well, we've got a great brainwashing job on them over the centuries, and especially the last few hundred years. We just [unintelligible, sounding like "raid our send"] completely. They believe anything we tell them. And ah, you know, if I mean [unintelligible], we have a lot of fun around passover when we steal their children.

And ah, you know we are, I know you know, cause I've got it on your show before, I mean we steal a hundred to three hundred thousand children a year just in this country. And we drain the blood and we mix it with a Passover bread, and then we throw the bodies into the slaughter houses that we own, and we grind up all the bodies in the sausage and the hamburgers.

McDonald's is one of our favorite outlets, and the, the people that eat out for breakfast, they [unintelligible, like "eat out their"] children for lunch, and, you know, us Jews, we've got to do what we do.-Abe Finklestein

>greasy
>disgusting
>gives you pimples and obesity
>there's a reason it's our staple food

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER

This is a vegan board OP. WTF you playing at?

be Icelander
can't build McDonalds because it will disturb elves

would you rather a mcdonalds and angry elves or no mcdonalds and happy elves?

burg

Attached: chen eating the burg.jpg (1447x2046, 443K)

since elves don't exist, it boils down to:
"would you rather a mcdonalds and nothing or no mcdonalds and nothing?"
Iceland is nice but toiling to imaginary creatures is not nice

prove it

(þú)

Attached: Logical Fallacy 11 - Burden Of Proof.png (876x613, 293K)

God bless the home-made burger but fuck the mcdonalds burger.
¥Be Icelandic
¥Eat sheep’s head instead of grilled ground beef

Attached: 59A2327E-3B8A-485E-9CB2-898338698B0F.jpg (854x480, 59K)

>protein from meat
>fats from dairies
>fresh tomato sauce and seasoning
Why eat anything else?

Attached: file.png (800x450, 771K)

CRINGEMERICUNT HEDONISTIC SUBSTENANCE OF SEDITION FOR CRINGEMERICUNT NIGGERS AND WEAK WILLED F*REIGNERS IS WHAT THIS GAY ASS SHIT IS

pizza is a vegetable

You were making the claim that elves did not exist
the burden of proof is on you
now present proofs!!

It's good for your chi

Attached: GnomeChild.png (327x520, 105K)

croat food is shit
top tier is adian+mexican+back of my fridge improvisation
>noodles
>tortilla
>mayonaise+egg

Attached: images-4 (1).jpg (95x143, 3K)

Smeđ smeće ain't nothing like večera at Jasenovac fun logor

Attached: s-l300.png (210x300, 129K)

Your chi? Is that like some kinda ancient viking warlord spirit or somethin?

Attached: FB3EFCF6-CB56-4B51-81F7-AA541A428220.png (300x250, 33K)

>unironicaly liking ajvar
shiggy diggy

Attached: 1494447858202.jpg (600x637, 43K)

How does one explain the creation of bananas

Attached: sketch-1553745538588.png (1080x1824, 1.24M)

god needed debuffs for mario kart and he was out of shells

Attached: garfield.png (558x586, 446K)

Burgers are based.

Attached: 1553669935190.gif (240x160, 889K)

God needs us to kill podnarod

Attached: l_croatian-soldier-ww2-poster-11x17in-0681.jpg (250x250, 15K)

ZA DOM

Attached: ZA.jpg (800x598, 56K)

>very cheap
>everywhere to find
>very nutricious
literally the best food ever
(reverse search the image for more info)

Attached: eatMAH_DIRT.jpg (876x493, 32K)

and you as well

I travel the world challenging people to make a better burger than me and so far the competition has been laughable. I am done with this island, I am leaving to make them on the beach somewhere. Literally anyone that's ever tried one has cried themselves to death.

>angry elves

Elves literally get btfo in every fantasy series there is

SPREMNI!

Attached: 31761219_1434993036602677_5897682798323433472_n.jpg (480x480, 43K)

I don't know I mean my soya patty was pretty good. I had it with lettuce, grated carrots and loooooots of KETCHEEEEYUP :)

For a salty touch, I used Liquid Aminos instead of soya sauce because it has no sugar and less salt.

Attached: soya burgers.jpg (472x592, 80K)

Imagine wanting to scare the elves away
For a simple big mac
At least do it for some Five Guys

Attached: 7ae181e301cdb941e01df8903fb8e538.jpg (1000x2000, 170K)

Americans call this garbage

That looks disgusting

it's ok if elves give loicense

Olny the faggots

a meal having protein and carbs doesnt make it a good meal
also high af in calories so enjoy your obesity

Attached: canvas.png (675x221, 27K)

>Not also playing on a baseball team to burn off calories like a real patriot.
How do Eurofags even call their lives worth living?
I guess Congress can do things right once in a blue moon.

be Swedish
live in the drabbest looking apartment with white walls and grey Ikea furniture
only wear grey sweaters and t-shirts
breakfast: grey crisps with Kalle's
lunch: potatoes with cranberries and meatballs
dinner: salmon
try a burger once
tastebuds going crazy from experiencing something that actually has taste
head starts spinning from experiencing flavor and getting nutrients
feel deeply ashamed and disgusted of this gastronomic hedonism
go home and swear to never eat burger again
detox yourself on a diet of crisps and water for a month
still get nightmares that all life will stop being drab one day

German-kun....I......

You guys do know that the burger doesn’t have to be specifically McDonald’s right?

sadly Ameribro most of what we get here in Russia is either McDs or Burger King. even Wendy's closed
I heard the biggest chains make worst burgers. I wish we had Five Guys or something like this
I tried some local burger place once. The taste of their burgers felt less "artificial" but I won't lie, it was bland as fuck.

I make homemade burgers. Nothing's better than making burgers the way mum taught you how.

Attached: 1554153427148.png (744x720, 339K)

my mom didn't teach me to make burgers. cause she isn't no American spy
I assume in US people grill patties, right? at least when it's not cold outside. not so much in Russia. I could fry some patties on a pan, gets some fresh buns, have a good sauce, etc, but IMO it's not really worth the hassle. if I'm cooking at home, might as well just make some proper dish, like rice/potatoes with stuff, you know.

Is that a real quote from someone or are you being autistic

>doesn’t have superior burger genes that allow him to ingest massive amounts of grease and have healthy skin

Attached: 9CE67F67-B278-4FDD-89B0-0336D61A4907.jpg (359x347, 24K)

Nothing wrong with rice. I usually add creme and chicken with my rice.

>see things accurately with America glasses

Attached: 71B85802-D10A-45C2-B54D-8750877D353A.jpg (400x396, 25K)

based

>dairy
>meat
disgusting

Attached: 1553750723013.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Attached: 1538587112044.jpg (640x480, 171K)

Exactly! Also, Obama bad because he didn't change the one who he loves when become a president! WOW such a disgust!

Attached: drawing15.png (642x1083, 51K)