>it's muzzled for obvious reasons
>it immediately drags her around the yard because a neighbor's dog barked
>shes getting pulled around the neighbor's fence while im sleeping
>calls phone to wake me up
>hear rustling noises and screaming through other end
>run outside to see her on her ass getting pulled around the yard
>obligatory mom fucks dogs jokes here
>i grab its leash and take it inside
>its constantly pulling against me the entire time, nearly knocking me over twice
>while we're inside it tries to chase our cats but i never let go of it's leash
>so instead it decides to wrestle its muzzle off and try to bite me
>mom manages to put muzzle on while i'm sitting ontop of the damn thing
>tells me he just doesn't know us yet
>tells me to let it sniff my hand
>it starts growling at me as soon as it smells me
>she tells me to wait a few days

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Looks like a fucking possum

If this isn't bait find a way to euthanize it before it euthanizes you.

it's not, this happened about 3 hours ago
my mom is staying stern on waiting a few days to see if it acts better because her boyfriend told her it was the nicest dog they'd ever had
it's sitting in a big ass metal cage right now

how old is the dog, because of that dog is acting this way and is past a certain age you will never get that behavior out of the dog.

Also
>online boyfriend
The fuck?

Id have put a bullet in its head or fed it poison already

You have a large caliber handgun? Honestly, you really ought to carry the thing everywhere you go in your house.

You got a hammer or something, beat the niggerbull into submission.

women are retarded the thread

just asked her, she said she'd ask her boyfriend because she doesn't know herself
>online boyfriend
>The fuck?
i can give another story about this if you'd like.
noguns here

>i can give another story about this if you'd like.
tell me more about the wonders of online dating in america where you get free dogs.

>noguns
Then get a big fuckoff knife.

Hardware store sells poison

Take your mom and the mutant dog to the humane society, and have them both euthanized.

>mom
>her online boyfriend

Attached: 1551145247203.png (568x568, 15K)

welcome to the future
everything's connected

If that dog bites the neighbor's kid. One of you is going to jail.

I love animals
If I was in a life boat and had the choice between a baby and a beagle I’d feed the baby to the beagle.
When it comes to pibbles though... kill it. Kill it because if you give it to someone else and something happens you’re fucked. If you don’t kill it then there’s a very good chance it’s going to get you and/or your mom.

Take it to the pound and tell her it ran away, job done.

>be me about 10 years ago
>8 years old
>mom leaves my dad because hes an alcoholic druggie who beat her
>meets new guy about a year later when i'm 9
>he's got a stable job as a carpenter, about a year later she gets pregnant with his kid
>he's providing for the family very well even though he's only home about twice a week
>he spends the rest of his time working in a different city
>we buy some property and build our lives there
>cut down trees and build our house there
>its pretty shitty of a house but it's ours
>we start growing our own crops in small gardens, just enough to have free potatoes and beans for a few months
>we get two dogs, a great pyrenees and a black lab
>this goes on for a few years until about two years ago
>he decides to go into trucking because the old business he was working in started to go under through mismanagement
>he starts bringing home a lot more money but still doesn't get to spend all that much time around us
>mom starts losing interest in him after playing an addictive mobile game
>she begins to talk to a new dude she met on that game
>leaves stepdad and takes custody of little brother
>he now pays her childsupport after giving everything he had for us and living with us for a decade
>my mom has done this to my dad, and my older brother's dad before me
>we live in a shitty rundown house that used to be owned by a nice old lady and her drugged out son
>she's still talking to this guy online, they've met twice irl

t. nigger

can not unsee

Your mom sounds like a vapid whore.

>whore mom
>idiot kid
>"boyfriend"
>no evidence to corroborate nice dog claims
>dog bites you

good dog, natural selection working just fine here.

Seems like the kind of mom who would come on tv and claim her son the school shooter was always a good boy and it was all the fathers fault for leaving.

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it a mix of ground beef and chocolate. The problem should sort itself out.

Kill it discretely. Not even joking. Unless you want your mom, cats, neighbors child, someones wife, elderly neighbor, etc. to be mauled to death.

>at college, talking to mother over phone
>"oh im gonna look after my friend's pibble for a few weeks"
>immediately deadpan tell her if anything happens to my childhood dog, i will cut her out of my life forever
>"user, you dont mean that"
>i do

she didnt take the pibble, and it later got put down for biting a child

childhood dog still alive and well

Better to ask forgiveness than perm... Than for you or your mom be mauled to death because your mom is sensitive to the plight of the pibble.

Poison it.

Pitbulls are fine. Get it from a puppy, treat it like a normal dog, don't be a beta sissy or the dog wont respect you at all. That goes for any high drive dog. My Malinois is the same way. Ghetto rats feed their pitbulls gunpowder and ghost peppers to make them even more insane.

too bad it isn't a puppy, and isn't something we ever planned on getting

kill it retard

This

Attached: 1554146322478.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

I think you should post this shit on another board and not in Jow Forums. Cheers.

someone post the pasta

Shut
The
Fuck
Up

And fuck your anecdotal emotion based "evidence" completely disregarding genetics, you dumb sjw fuck. You don't belong here, your method of thought is leftist at heart.

just kill it

Look at the fucking demon beast. God didn't create them, mankind did which makes them an abomination. Also they aren't "dogs" so stop saying that. Is a boar a dog because it has a tail and somebody put a leash on one of them?

I'm glad you were stern user

Attached: 1551291369358.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

>don't be a beta sissy
This! Man up, who else is going to raise LeShawn’s dogs??

Bro you can't reason with catfag betas.

>Talking on phone to dad.
>He wants a dog.
>Pitbull comes from his mouth.
>I reveal my power level.
>He never got a pitbull.
>Mission accomplished.

Noguns huh? You deserve to have that nigbull's mouth clamped to your face.

>dad if you get a pitbull I will become a lgbtbbq pedo and blame you when the cops come.

Based nigbull hater

Another nigger detected. GTFO this board Tyrone.

No, I just went full Jow Forums, even used the term "niggerbull", I've never said nigger around him before. Told him about the genetics and statistics, and compared pitbull apologists to nigger or muslim apologists, and told him those people are not to be taken seriously, that they're a bunch of bleeding heart liberals in so many words (the best I could explain to a boomer). I drew the parallels, he listened to all of it.

My comment sounds more believable. But you do what the brain worms want you to do like a good goyim

I have raised several "pitbulls" they need a pack leader and plenty of training. I have been around dogs and training for many years now. Some dogs are not meant for non dog people. Get a lab

>talking on pibble to phone
>it wants mom to come and live with us
>try to explain in no uncertain terms
>pibble keeps cutting out
>phone keeps saying hello hello hello
>jerry fuck this call me back
>remove battery from pibble
>leave it in man drawer
>kiwi tells me I'm gay

>>plays tug-o-war with it for half an hour
1. you never play this stupid game with any dog
2. dogs need a minimum of 1 hour/day of exercise and socializing with other dogs at a dog park. I'm willing to bet that this doesn't get anything like this.

dogs are violent for 3 reasons:
1. neglect
2. abuse
3. organic brain issues

dog trainer & rehabilitator, btw

>genetics
pls post a link to your genetic evidence

>no one has posted the image yet

I guess I'll do it then.

Attached: TheJewDog.jpg (1024x917, 236K)

>online boyfriend
What is that?

dog is 5 years old
growls at me as soon as i walk into the room

Buy this at the shopping center nearest you:

1lb Ground Beef
Super Rat Poison
Anti-Freeze

This should solve BOTH of your problems.

Won't his mom taste the anti-freeze?

And you would have just let your 150lb 60 year old dad have one because it's all about the owner. And one day he stops answering his phone, so you go to visit and you smell old blood, rotting flesh, dog piss and shit, as you go to knock.
Whoops, looks like he's been dead for a week. Dog ate well though, tails all wagging and shit, comes to greet you.
But that would never happen to you or anyone you know, bad things happen to other people. You're above it all. Like those chicks who travel to the third world.
They've never been brutally raped and murdered before right? What do they have to worry about?

see

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: tumblr_m2mkvfCwGF1qzmowao1_500.jpg (466x700, 48K)

Disown the whore, keep your father's name if you don't currently share his, and leave her alone just as she left the other men in her life.

Attached: 1553604121098.jpg (658x924, 127K)

Too old to change.

Dude it's your duty as a citizen to kill that dog. I would strangle it if you can. This leaves no trace like rat poison or a knife wound. Also I believe the pound will have you do paperwork unless you just drop the fucker outside and hope for the best. Might be the best way to go honestly. Make sure it's a kill shelter far from the black neighborhoods.

Based.

/our/ cat

Kek because other pets haven't eaten their owners in that situation. Keep reaching bitch boy.

Ugh. This implies the pitt would kill this imaginary father. Well, given their bred in agression and impulisiveness its quite likely

you sound like a complete faggot

Attached: PIBULGOUD.png (1618x730, 94K)

You're an sjw. Just saying.

You are probably just a fucking prick and the dog can tell. I hope it rips out your pimply throat, you brainlet nigger-lover.

>American
>Noguns
Go to a store and get a used $100 shotgun or rifle.

Attached: ebichu.png (512x384, 247K)

It's safe to assume that the pittie itt had a really really shit fuckin life
I love dogs, all dogs, that pit needs to be sicced on buddy's mom's shitty boyfriend desu. It's unlikely that a dude being that shady and dishonest about that dog just ended up with one that's retarded and gonna be fucked for life. Knowing he probably has other dogs over there pisses me the fuck off.

>argentinigger calling a pitbull (niggerdog) killer a nigger

Attached: nigger.png (680x541, 558K)

The biggest problem with pitbulls, aside from the fact that they're frequently bred to look interesting with no attention to the temperament of the parents, and the fact that they're frequently owned by niggers, is that people treat them like any other dog.
They are high-energy, excitable, stubborn, and physically powerful dogs; they turn out to be a liability if their owners aren't competent.

It's like a person wanting to buy an ill-tempered stallion to ride when they can barely handle a pony.

>growls at me
are you a nigger or halfbreed? dogs for some reason seem to hate blacks..

dark brown hair, green eyes, extremely pale
i don't know my genetic lineage

This.

it's now growling at my younger brother too, mom said she's going to take it back outside to piss again
told her i wouldn't help her this time and the guy still insists that the dog is fine while they call
my mom deserves whatever happens to her

>pls post a link to your genetic evidence
>there are no temperament differences between breeds
haha nigger you retarded ass motherfucker next you'll say there's no differences between human species.

Talk to my bro Wildgoose, he'll know what to do

he's a kiwi, they're bigger cucks than leafs.

You need to watch out for your cat and mom. The writing is on the wall and we know what is going to eventually happen.

I have moved on to Belgian Malinois now. My Mal needs 100% all day attention. But he is loyal and smart as hell and more protective than any pitbull I have ever seen.

I live in Mississippi and have 3 pitbulls, they hate everyone, if anyone comes on my property they'll kill them unless the person shoots then first, in which case I'll shoot them because I don't work and have a gun on me. If my dogs get loose and kill someone it isn't my fault because they're dogs and that's what dogs do, carry a gun if you don't want to get eaten by dogs. Fucking stupids.

mom deserves whatever happens to her, i'm more worried about my younger brother, who the pit is now growling at
the bitch is a fucking retard, she's still trying to give the dog a chance despite it being very aggressive towards me and my younger brother (he's 9)

>i don't know my genetic lineage

I'm sure you love your mother and all, but the situation she's put you in is unforgivable...
...goes through man like silverware
...endangers her young children by bringing home a wild carnivore
...gives you no stable home, no history - that's a major difference between man and beast - a man knows his history, his ancestry. she even denied you that

what a selfish awful mother.

hope you find somewhere the stability and rolemodels to pull yourself out of that mess.

Attached: 1537637925264.gif (720x480, 395K)

Belgian malinois are considered to be one of the best cop dog breeds in the world.
You will be rewarded later on by putting a lot of work in him when hes young.

>my mom deserves whatever happens to her
keep your bro save

>his mother's boyfriend
the state of modern families

post your mom's tits and ass

Attached: 1543851180220.jpg (250x214, 11K)

>don't be a beta sissy or the dog wont respect you at all.
Dogs are not supposed to be forming hierarchies where they're above humans, ever. A dog could be around the most pathetic human in the world and it still should remain submissive. Nigbulls are far too much like wolves.
>That goes for any high drive dog.
False. High drive dogs misbehave but they don't snap because they detected weakness, or because a baby did something that they took as a domination attempt from something lower in the hierarchy.

This is a familiar sounding story, one that usually ends with the death of the whore woman as well as potentially one of the kids due to a crazy nigger boyfriend, pitbull or a drug fuelled rampage by the dumb bitch herself.

Shitbulls are great pets as long as you get them immediately out of the womb and spend 40 hours a week training them to not murder children and you live in an area that never has loud noises and there are no sudden movements by anyone ever

Your cats or your nigger dog, user. It's your choice.

He is almost 3 now. Best doggo I have ever owned. I eat a no grain diet so he eats with me, sleeps in my bed. They are very pushy and dominate so you have to be very firm and very fair due to their intelligence.

boyfriend is a white s()yboy, and my mom doesn't even drink alcohol
she's just retarded

i could do without both, they're her cats, and there's 6 of the fucking things in the same house

Do you know anything about dogs? The military and law enforcement have used dogs for years. Their handlers get bit constantly. Due to stress and/training the dog snaps. Dogs form packs and you need to be the leader. If you're not up to the challenge of owing a high drive dog ie. Mal, a real GSD, dobe, pitbull, or others. Like I said, get a lab.

user why do you live like this?