I miss Alice3D, is she still posting around?

I miss Alice3D, is she still posting around?

Attached: 1ihCjfD5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/IbqZqmT
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7718764/#7718764
vaughn.live/thehotbox
coolcirnoclub.club/index.php?title=Namefags_and_Avatarfags
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DO NOT FALL FOR HER TRAP SHE IS AN ORGAN TRAFFICING WHORE AND SHE SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED

yes
she is our n1 sexies hag

if you want more information contact me here at this server which is
eDACzq

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm r-right here. What's up? Just g-got home from work.

Attached: 1Welcome.jpg (1344x756, 225K)

Can we fuck?

Attached: 084FEF46-D430-43B4-8D03-C819956AA1D6.jpg (526x349, 20K)

FUCK YOU ALICE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

I h-have no idea what you are on about, is this memeboi?

I'm physically capable of it, b-but I'm not in the mood.

Attached: 1girl ascot blonde_hair blue_eyes book capelet commentary_request hairband holding holding_book smil (1080x1080, 492K)

YOU FUCKING TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME I WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO STOP YOU

So, yes, you are memeboi?
I've p-posted once in the last six months, g-give me a refresher.

Attached: 1girl bespectacled blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet glasses hairband kakao_(noise-111) looking_at_viewe (792x967, 570K)

>YOU FUCKING TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME
>everything
>Got banned from Jow Forums for a week for spamming and trying to drum up raid threads
>Back literally doing the same shit

Pathetic.

Attached: f2m5hy9i9wl21.jpg (877x671, 58K)

alice where are the cooking threads

I d-did one ten days ago. I'll b-be doing one this week as well, and a stream

Attached: 390922 - alice_margatroid mokku smile tears touhou.jpg (800x732, 107K)

wtf I wasn't there for it
Link it to me

Alice orbiter, please stop letting her use you to make threads to "update" us on her upcoming activities. The vast majority of us don't care, and this "where is alice??" shit is see-through af

W-well, here's my archive of it: imgur.com/gallery/IbqZqmT

Who is Alice anyways, and why does she garner so much attention?

Can someone educate me fully on the crux of why Alice is big news on bant?

Attached: tumblr_muctp0pis21sqhdk6o1_400.gif (280x210, 1.65M)

I'm Alice, and I am d-definitely not big news.

Attached: 661529 - alice_margatroid arms_behind_back arms_up belt blonde_hair book closed_eyes doll happy haya (891x1043, 546K)

And h-here is the Jow Forums archive: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7718764/#7718764

Attached: 1girl bad_id blonde_hair blue_eyes blush finger_to_mouth hairband lolita_hairband looking_at_viewer (432x432, 90K)

You seem like it though.

Lots of people are always talking about you whenever you come up in Jow Forums.

T-that is a very few people who spam and get very mad.

Attached: 1girl ascot blonde_hair blue_eyes blush capelet hairband hand_in_hair kugi_(kugi-xiv) looking_at_vie (657x745, 267K)

Not bad. You even decided to wear proper clothes this time, which is definitely a plus. I don't really like brownies though. Much to sweet.
I made some cheesecake lately but I wasn't sure how well it would work since I've never made it before. I even managed to avoid the crunchiness to the graham cracker base that homemade cheesecake ends up having. I was gonna put some fruits on it too, but I ended up eating them before i made the cake.
I'm not even sure if I wanna click this. The imgur was probably good enough. I didn't have to deal with all the ridiculous shit that tends to happen in the threads, although it can be funny when I'm in the mood for it.

Attached: 1530225422518.jpg (2560x1440, 769K)

So then, what brings someone like you to a place like this then?

Jow Forums isn't exactly the shining bastion of glory we all hoped for.

There are 3 camps of people.
1.) People interested in alice and her content.
2.) People who are obsessed with her and want her to die because...I don't know. Autism?
3.) People who don't care.

Category 2 is the one you'll see most often and it's routinely by the same 2 or 3 people.

Most of the anti-alice threads you're seeing now are being posted by an individual known as "memeboi". Activities include: Posting Frogs, Masturbating to MLP, Obsessing over Alice

if you want the truth
come here kZb4A8

Christ almighty. I never knew such things went on over one person.

I slightly recognize what that is, but I'm not quite sure.

if you want to know the truth join.
if you dont dont

That's memeboi linking you a discord where he will share faked logs.

I'm h-here to help people

Attached: 1girl ascot blonde_hair blush capelet closed_eyes hairband non_(z-art) petals portrait smile touhou- (600x600, 391K)

dont listen to these lies

can you do something healthy for the next one alice? I'm cutting out sweets for a bit to lose winter weight

Attached: 1545021272519.gif (170x170, 381K)

How are you going to help these people, Alice?

you dont actually eat what she says to right

Attached: 1492210009185.jpg (641x530, 44K)

I t-teach them how to cook, I h-help them with therapy, and I help g-get them insurance

Attached: 691191 - alice_margatroid animal_ears blonde_hair blue_eyes breast_hold capelet cat_ears cat_pose ca (600x841, 337K)

Do you honestly think that having a laugh at and antagonizing people who aren't all there is good? Like, yes, I know this is Jow Forums and that people are trolls, but some of the people you get into arguments with are obviously not all there. Don't you feel bad antagonizing them?

is this gaslighting

That's a lot of money to put into helping people see doctors.

What? I'm asking a legit question. Seems like some of the people who argue with Alice are a bit off. Maybe alice is too, idk, I'm not an expert.

I'm just asking someone who's worried about mental health if they ever consider the mental health of those that they counter-troll.

depends

the (((doctors))) she sends them to are obviously not legitimate. please start thinking for yourself

*blinks and tilts her head* Memeboi, w-while quite stupid and in love with ponies, isn't m-mentally unwell.

When I s-started as Alice 8 years ago, I s-spent every dime I had to help the p-people of /b/.

Now that I have a great job and a s-safety net, I d-donate at least 10% of my earnings in order t-to continue to aid the people of /b/, and occasionally, Jow Forums.

To a community that gave so much to me, why should I not give back?

Attached: 615863 - alice_margatroid all_fours blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet frills hairband nikoo short_hair s (621x850, 560K)

>*blinks and tilts her head* Memeboi, w-while quite stupid and in love with ponies, isn't m-mentally unwell.

How do you know this? Mental illness isn't always immediately noticeable. Also, there's more than just memeboi.

so is that a no on the healthy food alice?

I think the answer should be obvious, considering the state of Jow Forums and it's inhabitants.

I mean really- who would want to give back to a community like THIS?

Of c-course I do, which is why I d-don't counter-troll people who c-clearly have mental illness, I attempt to help them.

*tilts her head* W-what exactly is an illegitimate doctor? They are PCP's or GP's n-near the person, and I d-don't select them, I simply help them find one and front the money.

I w-wonder how much of your own gaslighting shtick you believe, memeboi.

Attached: s - 141374 - alice_margatroid mitsuki touhou.jpg (750x1000, 425K)

M-mostly because I have training. If you h-have any specific examples, I'd l-love to go over them with you

Attached: s - 137326 - alice_margatroid jpeg_artifacts touhou wallpaper yuko_(pixiv862266).jpg (1280x960, 1.1M)

>which is why I d-don't counter-troll people who c-clearly have mental illness
>clearly

There are probably a lot of mentally ill people who don't show through what they type on Jow Forums.

>M-mostly because I have training.
see

I admire how well you compose yourself despite the tension against you. Perhaps im not the first one whos done this before

healthy food is very helpful to people alice. It's a good idea! A strong body is a good foundation for a strong mind.

I find this all to be highly suspect, Alice- especially the fact that memeboy and other people are questioning it all too.

Attached: 1517440555694.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

it is a bit suspect, but not for the reason that memeboy and these other goons are questioning it. I'd explain but alice will probably get mad at me and refuse to take me up on my request

I t-think you are using "probably" as a weasel word f-for a reason; you don't have any actual evidence or situations to bring up and are instead g-going for a hypothetical.

In theory, I agree with you. There are many ways I could fail and harm someone. I could even lead to someones death if I pushed them the wrong way, if I said the wrong thing, if I didn't move exactly the right way. That's something I've seen and felt and experienced for myself; a lot of people are dangling from a thread.

But in practice, there are ways to mitigate those risks, which is what my training aids me with, as well as my tireless dedication to avoiding such possibilities.

In 8 years, I have undoubtably made mistakes. But in practical terms, I've r-rarely been in that situation, and when I h-have been, I've handled it well. I can offer n-no more than that.

N-not the last either.

I'll d-do my best

Attached: 2366f8fb087a2a57ad45856a6b7562b61dd57907.jpg (600x702, 268K)

F-feel free to ask. I w-won't take offense.

Attached: e1915dcb20ec018d2667fd9c161094d7.png (300x300, 12K)

>I can offer n-no more than that.
You could just stop being a troll....

I get what you're saying, someone insults you, you're in the right to get back at them. But even if someone isn't suffering from a diagnosed mental illness, they could still be having a shitty day, shitty week, shitty life. As someone who claims to want to help anons....idk man. I've seen you be pretty mean to people in response to them being assholes to you. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And no, I don't have specific examples, and I don't care to dig through years of Jow Forums arhives where your name pops up lol. But I'm sure you yourself can think of instances that you remember.

Do these threads ever get old for you all

Attached: 368F784F-5299-4015-8529-D0CF16F653F2.jpg (832x600, 150K)

"So anyway you should just be a doormat for everyone to walk all over and never confront anyone on their bullshit on the off-chance their fee fees might get hurt"

Attached: 1549778309886.png (580x520, 105K)

most defiantly but im not doing it for me (well now i am because this whole debacle got personal)

>5 posts, doing nothing but arguing on her behalf

I'm asking her questions, not asking an orbiter to blindly defend lol.

This is an anonymous image board, her identifying as alice (which she doesn't need to do) is why people know her, hold grudges, start shit, etc.

You don't have to be in every thread she appears in or is mentioned in, Kermit. It's unhealthy

D-dear, I've been on Jow Forums since 2004. I'll b-be a troll till the day I die. That's w-who I am. Just b-because I wish to help the people of /b/ and now Jow Forums d-does not mean that I am a saint. In fact, I w-would go so far as t-to say that in such toxic places, one needs to have a healthy sense of humor. I'd sure h-have lost my way without mine.

As for p-people attacking me, there are around 5 people w-who follow me and attack me every day, even if I d-do not post for months on end. I've s-seen people follow and try to tear me down, dox me, and e-even find people to harm me directly IRL for years. After 8 years, I d-don't have any delusions about t-the fact I may very well end up dead because of someone from here.

So, I agree with you, two wrongs don't make a right. But when someone declares war on you, sometimes you gotta take it right back at them. And furthermore, I find it down right disingenuous to not face some people face to face.

In the words of the great Andrew Hamilton: " [I]t is natural, it is a privilege, I will go farther, it is a right which all freemen claim, and are entitled to complain when they are hurt"

I'm not a coward. I'll tell someone right to their face what I don't like. And they can do the same right back. And then we'll have a back and forth and come to a greater understanding, or the other party will fuck right back off to whatever they were doing at the end of the thread. But at least we'll have heard each side and let the arguments stand on their own merits.

Same as we're doin' now.

Attached: s - 772741 - alice_margatroid alternate_hairstyle blonde_hair blush bob_cut bow capelet comb doll em (1200x1303, 725K)

N-no, the reason they do it has nothing to do w-with my identity dear. And as you c-can see, I have no name or trip. This has everything t-to do with a small group of people getting pissed off at something they d-don't like and wishing to see it gone rather than just ignoring it.

Like I said. It comes down to about 5 people. No joke.

Attached: s - 798064 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes hairband leaning_forward nekonnyaku short_hair s (1433x2023, 1.24M)

trips

T-thanks, I even g-got to use my favorite quote

Attached: s - 816923 - alice_margatroid blackmorass blue_eyes hairband short_hair solo touhou traditional_medi (803x1075, 369K)

>I'll b-be a troll till the day I die. That's w-who I am.
It doesn't have to be. I mean, you seem to want to do good, and be good. Saying you're not a saint is fine, as none of us are, but taking the high road means making tough decisions sometimes, which include leaving places like this behind. I'm becoming less and less active on Jow Forums, the toxicity gets to me. Even on boards much more lighthearted than /b/.

Also, I'm legit curious, what do you mean harm IRL? story?

I've kept my promise of not shitting up your threads, Alice. I actually stay away from the majority of them. It's just easy as hell to identify Kermit, because he's so quick to do nothing but bark at anyone who so much as questions you. It's not good. I had to learn to leave my unnecessary anger at the door...Kermit should learn to do the same. Seriously.

I agree; I d-define me. I choose t-to be me. and I d-do make tough decisions. Make em every day. I j-just disagree with you on what the high road is.

As f-for harm IRL, I've been threatened, had people m-move to my city in attempts to find me, had dox attempts, and even at one point h-had an IRL confrontation. I'd rather not go farther into detail.

Attached: s - 36359 - alice_margatroid sayakata_katsumi sayakata_kouchakan touhou.jpg (1122x1600, 472K)

>I have no name or trip.
That's technicalities, You still have an identity on Jow Forums.

>As f-for harm IRL, I've been threatened, had people m-move to my city in attempts to find me, had dox attempts, and even at one point h-had an IRL confrontation. I'd rather not go farther into detail.

All this from 5 (supposedly) people? Seems like there would have to be more.

N-no more than anyone else.

I d-don't believe you given the evidence and g-given the fact you come up in the vast majority of my threads, often only to declare you DIDN'T do something.

And where would your anger EVER be necessary?

...it t-takes more than one person to accost me IRL?

Attached: edfcc46845e435fff4cbd8b350f47d85.gif (170x170, 185K)

B-by the way, to anyone w-who cares, I'm streaming Wolf and Spice: vaughn.live/thehotbox

F-feel free to drop in

Attached: s - 836754 - alice_margatroid blush flower hair_flower hair_ornament mitsuki touhou.jpg (1204x1700, 961K)

I announce myself and say it because I don't know what you're capable of, desu.

You're very astute and tech savvy, quite the combo. I had to ask myself whether it was worth it to beef with someone like you, or just let go a grudge about...I don't even remember desu. But I pop up because I am not shitting up your threads anymore and I want you to know that.

Being 100% honest, I still feel the urge to troll you every once in a while. But even if I feel I succeeded in getting under your skin, I found myself being more angry than satisfied. I had to change my habits for me, not you.

I still don't like how you go about things, but me announcing myself in your threads isn't some malicious cloak I'm attempting.

What anger?
I called memeboi pathetic for lying and shit stirring.
I broke down the three camps of people in relation to alice
I pointed out memebois faked logs ploy
Asked if something was gaslighting
Pointed out the notion of how ridiculous it is to expect someone to be a doormat.

If any of that comes off as "unchecked anger", then holy shit, you should see me when I fuck up a RE7 speedrun.

Attached: 1544603353026.png (435x420, 259K)

I still don't like you but that's one of my fave anime so kudos I guess

Obviously some subtleties are lost in text, but you just seem angry. Idk. Maybe I'm projecting because I know the way I'd write when I'm angry, and it seems similar. You just seem a lot more aggressive and angry than Alice, even though people are talking to her, not you. I get that as her friend you have to defend her, but you jump out the window before she even says anything herself lol. Seems a bit much.

>N-no more than anyone else.
What? How? Most people don't have Anime girl alter egos that everyone knows them by...they're truly anonymous. I'm confused.

H-he has a world record related to RE2:Remastered, d-don't tempt him!

Yeah, m-maybe you'd have more success actually explaining what you don't like r-rather than attempting to change me via antagonism.

But let me make myself very clear: I never would.
Even if you spammed me for months.
Even if you attacked my streams.
Even if you got me banned from every platform.
Even if you found out where I am and killed my dog like you said you'd love to see happen.

I. Never. Would.
No matter what I'm capable of, I wouldn't harm you. I'd expose you, I'd laugh at you, I'd show how all your posts connect and link together, I'd even trade quips with you, most of them taken right from Spider Mans mouth.

But I'd never hurt you. I'd never lash out beyond this text box. And if you needed help, I'd be there for you the moment you needed it.

I may be a troll, but I'll never be a villain. That's the kind of woman I am.

F-feel free to drop in. It's season 2

Attached: s - 825373 - alice_margatroid annoyed blonde_hair closed_eyes face flower hairband hair_flower hair_ (400x400, 206K)

And n-neither do I

Attached: 555174 - alice_margatroid alice_margatroid_(young) blonde_hair grin hairband marisu short_hair smile (600x700, 304K)

that poor dog i can only imagine the suffering its going through now

I did say that thing about your dog. I'd never actually do anything to you irl either, just so you know. I'm not evil. I just hold onto grudges when someone runs me the wrong way. The dog thing was meant to get under your skin. You remembering that means it worked. But I'm not in the business of hurting others.

I am for SURE more aggressive than alice is, but I wouldn't chalk it up to having anger issues. She's just demure by comparison.

Also she posted here before I did, so I wouldn't call it "jumping out the window before she says anything herself"

Did you just completely miss out on the happy days threads that run on daily?

or this?

coolcirnoclub.club/index.php?title=Namefags_and_Avatarfags

Jow Forums is FULL of recognizable people.

See, that's the trolling and ignoring truths that people don't like. *sigh*

S-she is snoozing.

N-no dear, I remember every sling and arrow. The only t-thing that gets under my sprayed on skin is needles, I'm afraid.

The reason I brought it up is because you have no right to tell anyone off for anger after the things you threw at me for little to no reason.

If you truly have changed, keep going. You need a lot more work than this.

It's n-not trolling nor ignoring truths. It's t-the truth. I'm as Anonymous as you.

Attached: s - 825375 - alice_margatroid anger_vein angry blonde_hair face flower green_eyes hairband hair_flow (400x400, 217K)

probably knocked out by your abusive hand. I do support people trying to stop you. what kind of fucking degenerate would want to hurt an innocent dog who had done nothing but put up with constant abuse.

If anything her dog is too spoiled

Attached: Vergil.png (559x1043, 339K)

I felt like I had a reason. But everyone feels like they have a reason in the moment they act. I don't remember the details, so I can't accurately say how out of line I was. I still don't trust you, and you still don't trust me, but please believe that it's been months since I've straight up trolled or spammed you when I've seen you post. Mostly it's me avoiding you. On the rare occasion I do post, it's me presenting an alternative to the way you or your minions do things.

For me, these are big steps, not sure how much more work I need to do on myself in regards to how to deal with/approach you. I think I've made plenty progress.

>probably knocked out by your abusive hand.
kek

>83 posts
>12 IP addresses

Why the hell does Jow Forums put up with this

Attached: 1535745448916.jpg (625x625, 46K)

>It's n-not trolling nor ignoring truths. It's t-the truth. I'm as Anonymous as you.
Come on, you know what I mean. Does being technical mean more to you than having a real convo?

>13 IP addresses
;)

The same way it puts up with Kot threads, YangGang Spam, tfwnobf threads and Jow Forums baiting.

D-don't know, w-what kind of degenerate attacks someone, accuses them of all kinds of bullshit, makes up DM's and accusations, and then spams them all over an online imageboard f-for no reason?

>minions
See, t-this is why you haven't done any big steps. You still are using the same language, still making the same attacks. You haven't f-fundamentally changed, you've just n-not acted out.

Sure, not acting out is the first step. Kudos.
But actually changing is, you know, the thing that is supposed to happen.

I'm g-gonna go back to this one for a moment and dispute you: you ARE evil. You have done evil things. You don't really show any remorse for it. You can't even explain why you did it, but you think NOT doing it without making amends makes up for it.

You are King Claudius from Hamlet man. You want forgiveness but know you'd have to actually change and give up what you gained to get it. So you don't.

The road to redemption starts with condemning your worst past self, /soc/kler.

I d-don't know what you mean. Again, I'm Anonymous.

Tell me this: if anyone can impersonate me (as I don't have a trip or name), how do you actually know this is the Alice who makes cooking threads? I have many impersonators, after all.

Attached: 1522379812723_IMG_2351.jpg (640x480, 69K)

what kind of degenerate kidnaps a mans family torture them black mail said man into shilling for them on an online image board only to kill the mans family anyway

D-don't know, mostly because t-that's just something you made up. Citation n-needed buddy.

Attached: 08a2-duo-female-white_background-simple_background-blue_eyes-blonde_hair-hair-grey_hair-standing-dre (1000x952, 240K)

Also, c-can I just be real for a second?
Why wouldn't you just go to the police?
I have a myriad of contact information; I would not be hard to find if you had literally a speck of evidence for your outlandish claims.

Which is why I assume people aren't stupid enough to believe you which is why your discord is empty.

Attached: 072b-1girl-alice_margatroid-anger_vein-angry-ascot-black_legwear-blonde_hair-blue_dress-blue_eyes-ca (501x800, 259K)

Damn, that hurt. I feel like I have limits. I'm good to my loved ones. I even try and help people out online when I have the opportunity. I've talked multiple people out of commitimg suicide on discord.

I guess I've been less than that person with you. But I've also considered you my enemy for all your trolling. I felt like we were taking the gloves off and that all was fair in terms of insults.

What have I done that you actually find evil? I'm curious to know.

>ell me this: if anyone can impersonate me (as I don't have a trip or name), how do you actually know this is the Alice who makes cooking threads? I have many impersonators, after all.
But you timestamp and make webms when you make your threads, that's hard to fake.

wrong
my discord is empty because people read the dms and leave so no

"made up"

Every time someone posts actual pictures of your face or those times you exposed sensitive parts of your body, you have your friends spam the posts with "dox" reports and get them removed. You are doing classic "narrative control" out of boredom and ego-boosting. You may get the posts deleted off of Jow Forums, but they are all sitting there in the archive, easily viewed by anyone willing to spend a couple minutes of time searching for it. When REAL information comes out, it is countered by either yourself or fans of yours who will flood meme pics filled with 95% inaccurate information and 5% real information so that way you can say "well this and this are clearly wrong, so it's all wrong!"

I have a better question: You have been on Jow Forums since at least 2011. Most everyone on Jow Forums knows your real name, your face, and either a current or former location even though no one wants to post it in fear of being banned for doxxing. Why are you so scared of being yourself that you hide behind a mask? Are you so insecure about your own looks that you hide behind an anime grill? There are tons of girls on YouTube that use anime characters to represent themselves but have no problem showing their faces. We have already seen your face, so what is even the big idea anymore? Why continue to hide behind the mask?