Why is bant so obsessed with alice lmao

why is bant so obsessed with alice lmao

Attached: 1491056376336.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU
youtube.com/watch?v=ikQNFqVkNNc
youtu.be/_B0CyOAO8y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. alice orbiter

why is bant obsessed with frogs

Attached: DkghkglVsAAFLqV.jpg (640x566, 64K)

can anybody give me a rundown on who's that Alice you keep talking about
some streamer?

youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU

lies lies fuck you all

youtube.com/watch?v=ikQNFqVkNNc

youtu.be/_B0CyOAO8y0

>Mozart

Attached: download (9).jpg (211x239, 7K)

eDACzq

Alice, please stop with these threads.

im not her this is just one of his mind games

If you f-find out, feel f-free to tell me.

Attached: 1girl blonde_hair blue_eyes blush contemporary hairband menbou_(nonnontako) necktie portrait school_ (800x858, 80K)

dumb orbiters

W-who am I orbiting?

Attached: 1girl aqua_eyes ascot blonde_hair blush capelet double_v hairband highres kurukuruchocolate sash smi (1000x1414, 993K)

well i actually know why. its because you cosplay as an innocent cutesy video game character and trick these poor autist into telling you the information so that you can black mail them and eventually convert them into your army of tranny orbiters.
obviously me. considering you (or more likely one of your orbiters) stalked me took my family away and black mailed me into shilling for you on bant.

Please let me fuck you. I need to get laid, let Elliot Rodger fulfill his fantasies.

Attached: 2DA1B560-B4E8-4792-9BA1-62B65DB509E9.jpg (539x339, 210K)

please i need it

Attached: tr.png (600x857, 71K)

>Obviously me
>made like 5 threads about her
>Posted in even more

ok memeboi.

Is memeboi the codename you orbiters came up with to not arise suspicion. ANNNY WAYY, what you said is the most retarded shit i ever heard.

>see someone doing acts of evil
>try to tell someone about said evil
>DURR DURR ORBITER

Alice you really need to get better lackeys than this fucking drone lmao

*blinks and tilts her head* D-does each orbiter g-get SRS w-with every orbit? How d-do I convert them into "tranny orbiters"?

Attached: 5015e85a031c47ef88166a151ee99ad23fc6cdd8.jpg (700x700, 91K)

I completely forgot that bant exists. What an awful board.

Yeah, s-see, you haven't actually proven in any way that I'm d-doing anything evil.

Actual documentation, please. Not just rumors and hearsay.

Attached: 677216 - alice_margatroid black_thighhighs blonde_hair bow capelet doll dress green_eyes grin hairba (1000x750, 693K)

i do but if i post it youll ban me so theres really no point

S-so you admit you have no evidence. Got it.

You tell me, dumbass.

Attached: Thinking.png (890x736, 222K)

idk you tell me

*anything i just said

You s-said it.

N-no, they'll just see your lies and fake DM's

who the frick is alice

How he was never even in the server

I am

Attached: de90c49724d5896a745e12eb0b206942ebae3800.jpg (836x600, 343K)

not true but you did make me look, cunt

If you s-say so

Attached: s - 797367 - alice_margatroid sketch touhou.jpg (1500x1500, 450K)

I MAKE IT IN PRIVATE BECAUSE YOU DELETE THEM IF THEYRE POSTED ON HERE

so much for puplic discourse

Yeah, again, I d-don't have that power. Maybe it gets deleted because raids are against the rules? Food for thought.

I'm s-sorry, was five minutes t-too long to wait for? This isn't m-my whole night you know.

Attached: s - 140196 - alice_margatroid animal_ears chibi inumimi okannigeru tail touhou.png (924x1284, 547K)

sorry for the misconception i meant to say that as an addon to what i said before. Since you are known to delete threads i added "so much for puplic discourse" to point out the irony of what you said.

Again, I c-cannot be known to delete threads as I c-cannot delete threads. You making shit up d-doesn't make it real.

Attached: s - 131293 - alice_margatroid shanghai touhou yamada_yuuki.jpg (1133x1600, 493K)

....also, even if I could delete threads, w-why would that mean you should lock your discord and ban me from it?

Again, the fact you can't handle anyone disagreeing with you is your own problem, n-not mine

Attached: s - 795541 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes bow capelet doll gift hairband hair_bow long_hai (1000x1304, 980K)

why would i go through the touble of making this shit up. YOU THINK I FUCKING ENJOY THIS. Even if you deny the fact that you killed and probably raped my own flesh and blood. I have been banned from Jow Forums, which is my only social outlet at this point in my life (thanks to you). I have been constantly harassed by your orbiters. People are literally sending me emails of replicas of my face being decapitated. These people all act under one name alice. So honestly why would i go through the trouble of making shit up despite the fact that this whole situation has practically ruined my life

well the idea of it was to keep it hidden from you. But i dont think even you could find out where im holding up so you know what fuck it i unbanned you come in if you feel like your presnece will reveal the truth more (protip: it wont) Oh and if you try any fancy tricks i wont hesitate to ban you 6qPFsS also i saw you send your orbiters to this thread. thank you for that

>why would i go through the touble of making this shit up.
It makes you laugh, as you've said before

>YOU THINK I FUCKING ENJOY THIS.
Yes

> Even if you deny the fact that you killed and probably raped my own flesh and blood.
You know false accusations are defamation, right?

>I have been banned from Jow Forums, which is my only social outlet at this point in my life (thanks to you).
I can't ban you, I'm not a mod

>I have been constantly harassed by your orbiters.
No you haven't. I don't have orbiters and my friends just laugh at you and show me your posts.

>People are literally sending me emails of replicas of my face being decapitated.
I doubt that, but if they are, it's no one I know.
Please provide documentation of this.

>These people all act under one name alice.
No one acts under my name but me. That's the thing you don't understand: my friends don't want me to be Alice. They tell me every day not to post. They scream at me when I thread. They hate that I do this because they know how much it hurts me.

And they'd never try to harm you because they know it'd just come back to me more. Try harder.

>So honestly why would i go through the trouble of making shit up despite the fact that this whole situation has practically ruined my life
Because it hasn't and you are a troll.

I didn't send anyone anywhere because I'm not capable of that.

Attached: s - 810376 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes blush capelet checkered hairband nanase_nao shor (700x700, 530K)

aren't you all just tired of this nonsense?

I w-was tired of it six months ago, b-but this is how Jow Forums is, so I m-must adapt.

Attached: s - 803325 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet comic hairband sennyuu_yuuji short_hair (550x733, 284K)

i saw you link the thread you fucking stupid tranny also when did i say this shit makes me laugh. youre literally the biggest hypocrite on this planet rn
yes very

S-sorry dear, I'm a biological female. You must b-be talking about someone else.

Also, you didn't respond to pretty much any of my points, so good work on proving me right

>i saw you link the thread

And look at the flood of traffic that showed up as a result. You fucking idiot.

Sometimes I get this crazy dream
That I just drive off in my car
But you can travel on ten thousand miles and still say where you are.

fine i will
>It makes you laugh, as you've said before
when have i ever said that gib prove
>>YOU THINK I FUCKING ENJOY THIS.
>Yes
no i dont fuck off
>You know false accusations are defamation, right?
nothing about this is false
>I can't ban you, I'm not a mod
than how come every fucking time i posted our "little chat" i got banned
>No you haven't. I don't have orbiters and my friends just laugh at you and show me your posts.
You know thats just straight up bullshit. You know where i lived, you know my name and you know who i am. But now i am a new man, a man that has nothing to lose and justice to see.
>I doubt that, but if they are, it's no one I know.
Please provide documentation of this.
i deleted them, why would i want to see that shit while scrolling through my emails
>No one acts under my name but me. That's the thing you don't understand: my friends don't want me to be Alice. They tell me every day not to post. They scream at me when I thread. They hate that I do this because they know how much it hurts me.

then how come people flock to my threads to defend you

>duur duur shitposter durr durr troll
nice deflection that i totally didnt hear 9,000 times already

But you ARE a notorious shitposter.

It isn’t.
Saged

>But now i am a new man, a man that has nothing to lose and justice to see.

Is that a movie tagline?

The only girl who's ever responded to them

>>YOU THINK I FUCKING ENJOY THIS.
>>Yes
>no i dont fuck off
strong disagree

>>It makes you laugh, as you've said before
>when have i ever said that gib prove
One moment, I'll look through my chat records

>>You know false accusations are defamation, right?
>nothing about this is false
Prove it

>>I can't ban you, I'm not a mod
>than how come every fucking time i posted our "little chat" i got banned
Not anything to do with me, burden of proof is on you to prove I'm doing it, not on me to prove my innocence

>>No you haven't. I don't have orbiters and my friends just laugh at you and show me your posts.
>You know thats just straight up bullshit. You know where i lived, you know my name and you know who i am. But now i am a new man, a man that has nothing to lose and justice to see.
Again, citation needed. You need to actually prove that.

>>No one acts under my name but me. That's the thing you don't understand: my friends don't want me to be Alice. They tell me every day not to post. They scream at me when I thread. They hate that I do this because they know how much it hurts me.

>then how come people flock to my threads to defend you
They don't. You get a few people to call you a dipshit then the thread dies.

>>duur duur shitposter durr durr troll
>nice deflection that i totally didnt hear 9,000 times already
Not evidence of anything

Try again buddy. Burden of proof is on you.

Oh b-burn.

Attached: 6b01-...-1girl-alice_margatroid-bdsm-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-bondage-bored-bound-captured-chata_maru_( (1074x1517, 174K)

1 i really dont i just wish you would just fess up.
2 be carefull the mods might ban you for "doxxing"
3 i have countless times
4 i actually have if you look in the archive i only start t spilling between every 2 weeks
5 those people calling me dipshit are your orbiters
6 not prove of anything

im to lazy to copy paste so deal

>those people calling me dipshit are your orbiters

I'm the only one of those and today is the first time I've ever said anything to you.

fuck off orbiter

Aright, s-so you are literally just refusing to actually provide evidence. Got it.

Attached: 187868 - alice_margatroid chibi futami_yayoi lip_balm lipstick smile touhou.jpg (500x556, 198K)

And t-then you ban me from your discord when I refuse to play along. Okay then.

Ignoring you now.

Attached: 733566 - alice_margatroid arieko blonde_hair capelet _d hairband heart open_mouth smile touhou.jpg (480x536, 143K)

if i did id just get banned
i only kicked you youre welcome to join back in if you just drop your fake act

LOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLELOLE

buy me hrt UwU

alice is probably a trap
and traps are hot

my waifu (alice) is so cute!