Sorry for my lack of anti gay threads everyone, I’ve been under an ill spell for quite some time. Regardless...

Sorry for my lack of anti gay threads everyone, I’ve been under an ill spell for quite some time. Regardless, good evening, commonfolk. I have come to cure you all of the gay. Also, summoning my old friend jinzo.

Attached: D3912606-1C04-4A86-9007-449346A366CB.png (1338x1091, 674K)

hidden. goodbye PD, and fucking kys

Attached: ea4.png (786x1223, 1.05M)

(You)

Thank you for never posting in my good thread, you actual monkey.

I'm not a monkey. My species is not a monkey. I am a human, get it right.

t.monkey

Oh my, it seems the gay has given you visual hallucinations. Hold still whilst I operate on you.

Attached: E81C5A54-B3FD-4874-86B0-97C9704B318C.jpg (852x480, 39K)

I thought you hid this thread. It seems your monkey brain was too busy thinking about peanuts.

t. a meanie monster who spends their life bullying a kitty on the internet

correct,
monkey

I'M NOT A FUCKING MONKEY
I HOPE YOU FUCKING GO TO HELL, AND KILL YOURSELF. GOODBYE.

chango

Attached: 7033D1C6-ACAF-4BDA-AEF7-2193AD0E4B9D.jpg (750x481, 116K)

And you wonder why I still hate meanie monsters. Stop making the kitty cry.

friendly reminder that PD is gay for the following reasons
- he posts pictures of himself on Jow Forums
- he runs a discord server
- he makes meta threads about homosexuality
- he had a gay threesome

1. Ok, it just makes me an attention whore, not a faggot
2. >wah everyone else hates discord so I should too for no apparent reason, am I cool yet guys?
3. Ok retard
4. That part of me is one which I resent, obviously

1. only gayposters post pictures of themselves on Jow Forums
2. >be d*sc*rd user
>wake up
>throat still feels a little sore from last night's ironic gay blowjob
>think longingly of the cock pounding the back of my throat as I lick a patch of dried cum from my lips
>roll out of bed onto the floor, accidentally landing my ass onto a dildo pointing up
>giggle like a little japanese school girl as I unplug the dildo from my gaping rectum
>make my way to my epic gaming pc as I push past the numerous other dildos littering the floor
>open up d*sc*rd
>type a quick message to my d*sc*rd server
>"hello boys teehee ;)"
>chuckle as my d*sc*rd friends start ironically posting their shaved legs and asses in striped thigh high socks and shimapan panties
>open up Jow Forums and begin desperately spamming my d*sc*rd link across Jow Forums, /qa/, /b/, /lgbt/, and Jow Forums
>suddenly the doorbell rings.
>it's ituckfraps69, a mod on my d*sc*rd
>immediately start tearing his pants off
>"Ahn!~ My boi pusse is twitching so hard, mister! Please put your pulsating bull cock in me until you fill my ass with your hote cumme kudasai :33"
>ironically pounds my ass until completion
>giggle as he pulls his juicy schlong out and a stream of thick white ball juice flows out of my ruined gaping hole
>curl up in his arms and fall asleep
An average day.
3. does someone as dumb as you actually have any place calling someone "retard"? Rhetorical question
4. if you resent it then stop being gay

Oof couldn’t even give me a (you), that cold
1. On Jow Forums, but some of the maddest lads in Jow Forums history showed their face in threads
2. Do you actually hate discord, or are you just going along with the meme
3. Ok retard :^>
4. Filthy peasant, infected with the gay, like everyone else

Attached: 61300EE3-82E0-41C4-836C-7BD883FA9063.jpg (800x800, 84K)

The only "mad lads" I remember showing their faces were Manlytears, a crossdressing midget, and mad thad, a convicted pedophile
I think making a discord server for your image board activities is incredibly gay, especially when you're a blatant homosexual who plays retarded gay grabass "haha you're gay" tactics a la fagapore, the fat repulsive chink, and kureizy, who looks like he has aids
>Filthy peasant, infected with the gay
Yes, I noticed that you are.
Your ridiculous obsession with overcompensating for your self-admitted homosexuality is retarded. You already came out of the closet. Just stop being a faggot with your roundabout gay anti-gay metaposting.

fight fight

Regardless, I rarely show my face nowadays. Doesn’t excuse it, but I stopped nonetheless
It’s not really for my self image, I just named it the anti gay association because that was my whole gimmick
>a la fagapore
Oof don’t compare me to such filth
Ah yes, the classic “I know you are, but what am I?” Works every time

GET YOUR POPCORN AND CAFFEINATED BEVERAGE, LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEE