Arume Invasion 2020

>The year is 2020, the Arume have invaded Earth. The Arume, a highly advanced and militaristic alien species consisting entirely of women, have eliminated the necessity for men through biotech. Most Arume are highly dominant and lawful in nature, following a strict military rank system of respect and governance. While some rogue Arume have existed in society, their traditions have secured the longevity of the species. Now, they have their sights set on Earth as a new stepping stone fit with abundant resources, a peaceful galaxy, and most importantly, genetically similar women. The Arume have one goal, subdue all human governments, remove human power over the planet and eliminate the male gender by force. Their advanced technology allows them to reconstruct men genetically, offering a peaceful solution to those men who choose not to take up arms.

>This is a serious roleplay thread, please put some thought into your posts. You don't control other players' characters. I will describe what unfolds, if you take an action, the last two numbers of your post inverted ie. 13 = 31 is your d100 roll on effectiveness. I am the DM. You can work together or rat each other out. It's a sandbox roleplay, I'm pretty open to ideas as long as you take it serious. Start off with a brief description of your character and how you look.

>Greentext actions you're rolling for.

The Arume have made first contact, their massive ships docking over most major metropolitan areas around the globe. It seems their fleet of ships is endless, you wonder what awaits humanity on the other side of those doors. Which country would strike first? How does this news affect you?

Attached: DtQX7m3VYAAtRhf.png (825x1000, 624K)

I would just fucking punch my TV to never see the news again.

67, you punch your TV screen out, surprised by your own ability. Your scuffed and bleeding fist helps pull you back into reality. This wasn't an April Fools prank, it was serious. Aliens were actually here right now. You could check the window to see the massive ship leering over your city. Scuffed and bleeding, knuckles, you consider patching yourself up before taking another action.

Attached: 0f882f9fa6e1fd05de228a2119f93950.jpg (600x800, 73K)

I lay half asleep on the couch in my apartment.
My shitty CRT-TV flashes a blinding white light over me as the news ticker moves across the screen with the title: "Massive Ships Dock".
I throw on my camo jacket, and grab my car keys.
I pound on the door of the neighboring tenants.

02, it seems most of your neighbors were out or not available. The doors remain locked. You could try breaking the doors down but that seems rather unreasonable doesnt it? Perhaps they're out watching the big space ships in awe, crowds gathered below them in wonder.

Attached: 354727a180aca4c8c426422981368149--sao-anime-manga-anime.jpg (236x333, 14K)

And guess what? I might start a war later if any other damage is caused.

Based

"Shit, usually that one guy is around, but he's always late getting home."
Propaganda flies down the three flights of stairs - almost eating a bit of concrete - to his rusted, blue sedan.
He sticks the key in the ignition and turns. The destination was clear: the docks.

Attached: 1501295432563.png (897x600, 825K)

You head through the streets in your car, the traffic is awful as people mindlessly stare up at the space ships. You have an eerie feeling like you've seen this all unfold before. This wasn't good.

The doors on the bottom of the ship slowly lower... A low pitched boom silences the city. Then you start hearing the screams of surprise. Unsure if war was breaking out or humans are just retarded and like to yell and make noise, you continue on your route to the docks.

Attached: 28c08c97e8553aaabd89293ce7b403bf.jpg (530x750, 67K)

Heavy interference muffles the news station on the car radio.The man in the camo jacket cranks up the volume.
>He tries to make out any information from the poor signal.
Eyes on the road, he attempts to crawl through traffic continuing to the docks.

09, You can't make out anything. The radio completely blanks to white noise... Every station... Then all of a sudden a womans voice sharp and clear. It was in a language you never even heard before... Not an asian language... not an old latin language.... not African clicking... you couldn't tell what she was saying but you KNEW she was absolutely beautiful. Her words mesmerized you.

Attached: DshyUPrU8AA0j93.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

>If this post ends in evens, nothing happens. If it ends in odds, the US attempts to first strike the Arume.

Attached: LoeVDyB.png (1000x750, 733K)

Prop slams the top of the dashboard as if hitting technology like his boomer dad would fix anything.
The mesmerizing voice meandered into his ears and sat in his brain for a spell. Almost as if in a trance, his foot settled further onto the gas pedal.
He had to get closer before anyone else got the chance to talk to this girl before he did.

Attached: wow.png (738x593, 199K)

You hear a thousand gunshots go off around you... You didn't even realize it but now you're in the middle of a warzone. The US had decided to shoot first and ask questions later. The beautiful voice... gone. Destroyed by the US army... At least thats how you feel... Around you people scream and run from the gunmen in the streets. Military gear, tanks, assault rifles... This was a dangerous situation now.

Attached: 12c850182c993f4fbca9190a9ad3fb24.png (582x561, 466K)

The sudden eruption of chaos brings Prop back to his senses. His hands tight and white-knuckled on the steering wheel.
>Prop pulls the wheel to the side of the road. Attempting to avoid a squad of gunmen.

37, You swerve and avoid the gunmen but crash into a bunch of trashcans. The airbags deploy and you feel disoriented. What the fuck was the US doing? Did the other countries know about this? Jesus Christ.

>I told Late to find you and invite you to my new rp server if you wanted it...

Attached: 8835d729c07fe11c6c4fd31b4de8f63a.jpg (587x1000, 89K)

The smoke from the engine rolls onto the windshield. The smell of gunfire and garbage overwhelm.
Prop slips out of the car and onto the street concrete. His head pounding.
The man in the camo jacket flips into flight or fight mode, moves his way towards the gunmen, and yells, 'What the fuck are you doing in the middle of the road??"
>He attempts to perceive if the threat they are after is within close vicinity.

Attached: 1478713313628.jpg (640x535, 36K)

"Ugggh... what's with all the noise..." Late grumbles as the guns go off. He grabs his pillow and jams it over his head. "Prop better not be setting off fireworks again..."

10, you perceive nothing ... But you see above you small drones break apart off the main alien ship. They seem to be headed in many directions, some headed towards you. The military men seem to ignore you, holding position and firing at the alien crafts. You can't get that woman's voice out of your head...

(Switched to my phone.

Attached: 38206201_2150495038564510_5061922140077424640_n.jpg (703x879, 116K)

Prop squeezing back into the smoking car. And grabs the tic tacs and his registration from the glovebox.
>He decides to duck under fire and run behind the US military lines
"How bad does it have to be for Drumpf to call in the military? The girl didn't sound threatening at all," he thought.

19, you hear a screeching terror as one of the drones flies directly at you and the military group. You have one chance to dive out if it's path. You have no idea what this machine would do but the hissing noise it made was nightmarish and made you feel sick .... Roll to evade.

Attached: raw.png (500x280, 175K)

>rollan to evade

70, you evade just as the drone howls past you and vanishes... Along with the entire group of men... Just gone... What the fuck? Were you high or hallucinating? Maybe Late was back home, you had no idea what to do...

Attached: 685d8a0af1c5c4611ae9545baa1c3ca5.jpg (500x583, 55K)

Props heart and head were racing in two different directions... With his perception skewed he had no choice, but return home.
It was getting about that time when Late was usually around anyway.
Prop leaves his car on the side of the road and begins walking home.

Surely by the time he gets back, Late is finally there.... On your 72, you manage to make it home without incident... Besides the city looking like a wasteland. You saw lots of women and girls hiding but no men...

Attached: Thatsnotkawaii_6aeca01a392a6eef7ac27a75e8ab0bdc.png (261x374, 111K)

"Aliens?Is this some new strategy to advertise shit?"
I look outside,up toward the sky from my balcony, as if expecting something to be there. The radio "show" keeps going on and on about demn alien sightings. Being skeptical I don't by any of it.
>People make a lot of noise outside. Can't see why, the balcony overlooks my garden and is on the opposite side from the village plaza. I decide to go for a walk, opening the door that looks straight to the plaza fountain.

The radio chatter turned to a beautiful woman's voice speaking a language you've never heard... You decide to take a walk when an alert comes to your phone... The Americans.... Started attacking the ships.... Jesus Christ.

It wasn't a joke, the massive ship stood silently over the city. You could see it clearly but it didn't appear to be a threat or moving... Many people were gathered all over the city to watch it. That voice... It was so mesmerizing... So
.. beautiful...

Attached: oyzt.jpg (1088x1400, 1.54M)

Prop races up the three flights of stairs and gets to the apartment room 301.
He begins pounding on the door, "Late I know you're in there; open up! Quit sleeping, there's something weird going on!"

"This..this is madness.Aliens are actually here!Who knew that Hollywood was right..."
The whole city is gathered in the central plaza. People are even on top of the fountain trying to reach closer to the strange and alien craft that hovers menacingly over everything.
>The Voice I..I try to sake it off. I put my phone back to my pocket and close the door. I NEED to break free from the Voice.

That voice... 27, you can't escape it. She calls to you... You feel like you understand her, but... Impossible. This wasn't even a human language... She called to you, did you hear your name? No you must be going crazy... But you thought she wanted you to meet her... Under the space craft....

The doors to the ship cracked open above the city. There were no explosions and gunfire like in America. You could feel the doors open... You knew.... She was there. If you went right now you could see her face!

Attached: image0-6.jpg (640x634, 52K)

AH,YES, THEN BASED ROMANIA ROLLS OVER HERE AND KILLS ALL YOU FAGGOTS MEGA RAPES ALL OF YOU AND CONQUERS WHATEVER SHIT YOU'RE TRYING TO CONQUER YOURSELVES OR DEFEND OR WHATEVER THE FUCK WE FUCK ALL YOUR SHIT UP WITH THE BWRC CUZ YOU'RE ALL NIGGERSSSSSSS AND WE ARE BASED AND WE RAPE YOUUUUU HAHAHAHAHA FUCKERS

"I'm not falling for it again prop. You watch too much Alex Jones.." Late finally cracks the door, tiredly staring out at him. "You still here?"

I can't resist. I go outside without hesitation. The crowd is huge, all of them looking at the open door of the spacecraft. From police to citizen noone is distracted. I cant reach the Voice. Too many people.
>pushing and shoving people i try to make a path to the center of the spacecraft, just below the open doors.

OOC how fuck am I. Never done one these.

*walks into crowd and start brapping and shidding everywhere*
*i turn my ass to the sky and my extreme high velocity shit projectiles destroy alien mothership*
*a very hot anime girl with big titties and a nice ass fall out of mothership right onto my dick and i shoot my big cums into her, she's says "thank yuo for cums master" and i cums some more*
*i start brapping and shitting until she dies*
*aliens realize i cannot be defeated, line up for me to brap and shit all over them and become my slaves*
*they give me spaceships so I can begin to go across the space with my braps and shits and conquer all universe*

Prop pulls at his face with his hands in fear and sincerity. "Yeah, but this time it's for real! Aliens have taken over! Alex Jones was right! Haven't you seen the news? Let me in."

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

"Who even watches the news these days.. and will you stop with the fireworks! It's 1 in the afternoon. I'm trying to sleep!.. " glances past him. "what's with the ships?"

Prop closes the blinds at the window and peeks through, "I'm not too sure at this point. But all of the sudden there was a firefight and a beautiful voice. And then nothing. When I was on my way home everything was different. It was like a dystonia landscape out there and there were only women. And my car- oh shit I'm gonna have to call the insurance company."
He runs over to Late's cupboard and begins raiding it. He pulls out some tinfoil and begins wrapping his head.
"At this point I'll try anything. Something crept inside my head."

43, you shove your way close but aren't able to get under the ship. You do manage to make it close enough to see her... Her face. She was stunning, beautiful ... Why were the aliens so .. perfect?

Yes you're doing well ty for playing .

Attached: 98422976-352-k59864.jpg (352x550, 19K)

"Look if you're gonna have a psychotic break down do it on your own time! I'm sure this is just some military testing... Or something" late shrugs and tries to snatch the tin foil away. "I locked the door. There's nothing to worry about"

>try to keep the tin foil
"I know it's sounds crazy," A thought crosses Prop's face, "Turn on your TV. I'm sure it's all over the news."
Prop ditches the tin foil and moves for the remote and turns on the news channel once more in order to get Late on board.

A flash of light and a echoing loud bang snaps me out of the trance, my feeling are conflicted. As if I had reached nirvana and suddenly went back to the dirty earthly realm. The Voice is completely silent and the near perfection in human form is gone, replaced by noise and whiteness respectively.
>I try to find my senses, the flash bang still affecting me. Half of my will still trying to listen to the voice, I fall on the ground. hit my head and fall unconscious.