Canadians don't strike me as particularly manly, kinda all like T U M B L R soft bois

Canadians don't strike me as particularly manly, kinda all like T U M B L R soft bois

Attached: Pepe Chan 5.png (482x434, 371K)

Why is she wearing a frog jacket?

whay the fuck are you asking me like i know? did you just spew words without even thinking if you're wasting your own, my and everyone elses time. Or did you just forget to ask me if it's OC. But no, here we are. Think before you speak you stupid amerimutt

Because she was FROGGED.com

stfu retarded incel

Fuck off name-nigger

looks who's talking

if you're white then yes since the woman mostly fuck 2 gen immigrants

if youre a immigrant son(like me) then you just cuck the whites, its not intentional to destroy their race or something is just that their dating game is pretty weak therefore the woman do not choose them

Based and Allah pilled

you're such a stupid basedboy piece of shit

Take off your proxy

mad

?
i support whites having more white babies)

>2 whites have 3 kids
>2 are female
>1 makes more white girls
>the other one is my gf

everybody wins

dog says meow

I wish it was on

Haha yes

GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIANGIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN GIB TIPS ON LEARNING RUSSIAN

Attached: 1346768243393.png (800x900, 583K)

Would fuck her in the marsh there and then, the bog would facilitate breaking into her

Watch Russian films with an English subtitles or Russian animations.

Ecли ты пoнял eтoт тeкcт тo ты yжe Pyccкий.
И пpими бoгoв хpaмa Mopии кaк зa cвoих бoгoв, пoтoмy чтo тoлькo змeя и лягyшкa пpaвят миpoм.

Attached: SNEK EM!.jpg (467x467, 81K)

No fag

You showed her to us, you're complicit in all of this

Is there reason you dislike leaves?

Attached: IMG_20190402_013507_153.jpg (612x765, 30K)

My Russian is not very advanced yet, I could understand the top part but I failed the test because I needed some heavy help with the bottom one - I did understand it eventually though.

I mean I can understand some texts made for people who are learning the language, I can understand some songs, but I still have a long way to go.

I guess I might follow your advice and watch a few films now, and more as I go along - I mostly watch them for pleasure anyway. There are still a lot of Russian films that I haven't seen yet that I would like to watch, I still need to watch Nostalgia and The Sacrifice and that short-film of his that no one has heard of to fill my Tarkovsky log among other things.

Lol

cirnonigger fuck off

In my defence I was intoxicated

I don't

Fuck you nigger

fuck cirno and fuck bumpcult
based am*rican

Fuck Cirno

You kind of lose in this situation then don't you

it's not so bad i guess