Therapy sesh

cutizens of Jow Forums,
tell me your problems ! i’m a psych student and want to learn more about my new favorite board !
ps im kinda drunk but its the thoughtthat counts right ? :D
3..2..1.. GOOOO !

Attached: 6E058C57-D805-4475-95A1-B1B84E1D1D8B.jpg (656x566, 247K)

How did you find this board?

i’ll be honest and say i liked /b/ and Jow Forums before this board, but it’s just filled with so much noise.. this one seems calmer for some reason

>tell me your problems
I exist.

Attached: Smugno.jpg (320x307, 29K)

I cannot stop awooing, how do I stop myself?

Attached: awoos in the box.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>thinking you’re a problem
can you explain why you feel this way, user ?

first we need to start from the beginning.. when did you first start awooing ? :3

It really do be like that

Nah nigga we ain't fittna do dis.
I'd like to point out one of the fundamental flaws in the methodology of modern psychology. The Freudian backwards talk tactics coupled with classical Socratic method probing in therapy is only one stark contrast of the field. Applied psychology on the small scale such as in cases of hospitals and emergency rooms is more draconian. When you get into state run facilities as "a place to send people to feel safe" you tend to see the underlying issue with the majority of the public turning to benzos to "cure" their issues as opposed to readily accepting long term treatment.
For lack of a better word people in long term treatment or on psych. holds are treated like animals with no real human rights (see: Legal-2000 hold) to even the most basic of rights a criminal would have.
I think the field needs less theoretical psychologists/psychiatrists and more applied psychologists to modify the existing methodology of treatment for the severely mentally ill.
Just a thought user. You'll get nothing from me but I hope you read to the bottom of this.
Good luck in your pursuit of the human mind and remember in the end you just want to kill your dad and fuck your mom.

Attached: 1484120441655.jpg (574x574, 28K)

I type way too fucking much. I always have so much I want to say. I think my blocks of text are kind of annoying to read, but I type them anyways.

I do not remember much about my childhood, I hit something hard during my later years and it seems to have made me forget most of what I lived through. When I went to Eirin to see if I had anything bad, I started to AWOO in an uncontrolable manner. She had to put me down and shut my mouth for me to stop awooing. This was my first awoo, or at least, the first awoo I remember. Eirin didn't exactly ask me about why I was awooing, she acted like it was natural, which strikes me odd. Since then I keep awooing at every occasion, even when thinking about stuff, like Tewi... She makes me awoo hard...

Attached: food....jpg (1621x1376, 307K)

that's a heavy truth but such is life.. i’m just a person on the internet, think im gonna go play skyrim

Attached: 10C7A432-D84A-4F95-A403-F8DE65A8155B.jpg (443x531, 26K)

like how much how much tho ?

i diagnose you with furry

k bai user hmu if you ever want to talk psych I did go to WSU just a thought....g-go wildcats....

Attached: 1495972948243.png (684x720, 144K)

oh
This would explain my tail

Attached: 155858363946.jpg (600x600, 279K)

I have these vivid, incredibly realistic dreams. They're always about mundane things that could plausibly happen to me, so when I wake up I'm sometimes not sure if they're really just dreams. For example, just this week I had one dream where I overslept and ended up several hours late to work, and another dream where I had a conversation with a childhood friend of mine I hadn't seen for over a decade after randomly bumping into him at a McDonald's. Both times I had to perform a reality check and think for several minutes before realizing "wait, there's no way that could've actually happened".

nice b8 this happens to me too; it’s called sublucidity within REM sleep it’s a pretty cool topic

I'll go hypothetical for a second here to show you. Let's say you had a thread where you ask an ironic question... I would answer said question despite acknowledging the irony. And said answer would basically just be me rambling on. So if for example someone said, 'lmao ww3 coming' I'd bring up the fact that right now Russia is bringing a bunch of troops into Venezuela, and that Venezuela is the perfect location for a Russian Frontline against North America, and that if they could sneak a nuke there, they'd basically have this entire northwestern hemisphere under threat while being relatively safe, because if US nukes Russia, Venezuela will nuke in that situation, if they nuke Venezuela, Russia will use that as a provocation to start attacking the US and their allies.

Consider the fact that what Russia is basically doing is the same thing Austrio-Hungary wanted to do to Serbia or wherever, with the stationing troops and police there. The US would be the Axis in this case if they decide to get violent against the Russians in Venezuela.

It's not normally this long I was just realizing shit while I typed this but around first paragraph length

Yes, I have a problem.
This planet sucks.

i think you mighgt be an autist bro

move to mars NEXT QUESTION

Attached: 976C04AA-B381-446E-AA39-5CA58D35ED46.jpg (750x724, 313K)

Well I mean, yeah. Diagnosed with Asperger's. I'd say I'm high functioning, but then I'm also a neet with severe depression who lives with his mother. Doesn't sound like functioning to me. But I just want to learn to be concise, otherwise I'd just be 'that one autistic derailing threads with thesis statements'.

How do you feel knowing if you took microbio or neurobio you would have a real job

every friend i have is a smoker (some are really addicted) and i have the slight feeling that everybody wants to get me to start

i aint gonna touch that shit in my life

you should pick up vaping bra

Everyday I think of suicide