Jow Forums how the hell do i get the message across to all my smoker friends that im not gonna touch that shit in my...

Jow Forums how the hell do i get the message across to all my smoker friends that im not gonna touch that shit in my life

like everybody wants me to start smoking

Attached: IMG_8775.jpg (540x694, 29K)

You mean weed or cigarettes?

Attached: 1543318056111.jpg (400x399, 30K)

Just keep telling them no

cigarettes, most of them are too poor/dont have any way to buy weed i think

okay then imma keep doing that

Just say no, they'll give up after a while

Fuck smoking, fight for your mindset or perish in nearby future.

Attached: JPEG_20180518_110428.jpg (189x189, 6K)

damn right i will

Meth

Attached: IMG_8820.jpg (496x278, 53K)

Slap it out of their hand and shove a horse dildo in their mouth, asking how they like it.
Or just say no.

Start vaping and watch them all get btfo. It's healthier, tastes better and is cheaper
*hits juul*

i might consider this, i actually have a friend who wants to start smoking again

gonna make sure that's not gonna happen

fuck i replied to myself instead of you lmao

Dear user,your health is very important and smoking can cause some serious health issues.I do truly wonder why would your friends push you into this? Please don't follow their steps and fight for your own sake.I wish you nothing but the best.Please take care of yourself.

Attached: 73d2561d772902e762102cf9af2a5e75.jpg (897x1187, 216K)

It WOULD send a bold message...

Just tell them to blow it out of their lungs. Preferebly away from your general direction.

Get some new friends, ideally.

Alternatively, I guess you can become the leader of the rats when they eventually realise you're the least retarded person in the group.

>You have been targeted by the Romanian Emphysema Gang
>You're going to beg when you're hit by the REG.
What a wizard wheeze that would be.

>WE ARE THE REG, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
i wouldnt mind telling them to stop but dont call my friends "rats" even if smoking is pretty stupid

>We might have bronchitis, but you don't want to fight us.
Inspired.

>dont mess with us or we're gonna spit green shit at you

I'm sold. Don't stop then smoking and you'll eventually get to lead an army of those acid dinosaurs from Jurassic Park.