Modern Women Are InSINGLES

The Wall remains undefeated. Women like to laugh at low status men and label them incels, but the truth is that every one of these women are inSINGLES. They are involuntarily single, and they will die alone, which is their greatest fear. We should meme the term 'inSINGLE' into the modern vernacular. This will hit them right where it hurts the most. Let's present them with cat food coupons as gifts.

>be Charlize Theron
>be hottest and most desirable movie star in 20s and 30s
>end a long term relationship because muh hypergamy
>adopt a bunch of black babies for photo ops
>hit 40
>hit the wall like a freight train
>complain to the media about the fact that no one wants to date her

Mfw I see clear evidence that The Wall spares no woman, not even Charlize Theron. Think about it: This will happen to literally every woman you know. If it can happen to Charlize, it will DEFINITELY happen to the dumb thot who calls you an incel while she wastes her prime breeding years being passed around like a joint.

InSINGLES. Remember it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5MdJLFtehpg

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/charlize-theron-im-shockingly-still-single/

Attached: Thot_Hits_Wall.png (1091x608, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/living-single/201811/7-reasons-why-young-people-are-having-less-sex
web.archive.org/web/20190409132020/https://www.cp24.com/news/groups-believe-not-having-children-is-a-way-to-cut-a-person-s-carbon-footprint-1.4371787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Except it’s not her looks that are the problem. It’s her entitled selfish personality. As a guy in his 40s she’s still hot as fuck but she’s just a pump and dump.

Attached: 16B17C5D-680D-4444-9565-F0E8831C0848.jpg (573x430, 20K)

>her looks that are the problem
Her shoulders are wider than her hips. I prefer less manly women with wider hips (and aren't single mothers with niglet children).

come here lil bb

Attached: 1532599360_950584_1532599589_noticia_normal.jpg (980x542, 71K)

The last time she was hot was in The Devils advocate.
In that church with her body all cut up.

based don

The kind of man Charlize wants certainly wouldn't waste his time with a batshit crazy single mother of niglets when he can afford pretty much any thot in the world. Women like her think looks are forever but once you hit the 35+ wall, it's fucking over, it doesn't matter how good for your age you think you look. She will be lucky enough if her niglets don't murder her in her sleep for dressing them like girls.

based

Attached: IMG_1413.jpg (334x480, 31K)

marry me please

Attached: IMG_1414.jpg (780x482, 47K)

young people are launching their sex lives later and having sex less frequently than members of previous generations.

I was at it aged 16, younguns now will be virgins ages 28+

why?

Maybe they should try lowering their standards, oh wait, only men should date lower.

Its not like any average man can contact her. Bullshit clickbait. It says she was single for 10 years but she broke up with er fiancee in2015...

What do you base that on? If anything, its a very common saying that people lose their virginity much earlier nowadays, and the stereotype of fucking during HS/college is super common.

Why is she using sexist language to keep up sexist sociatial gender norms? What's stopping her from going out and making the first move?

>grow a pair and step up.
So she know shes not enjoyable to be around. Its like a job. Stressful. Unpleasant. Yeah no thanks.

Women need to be appealing to be around. They've grown up in a world where they can just make stroppy demands for their wants and people come running.

Attached: 1551384444520.jpg (540x960, 241K)

"People now in their early 20s are two and a half times as likely to be abstinent as Gen Xers were at that age; 15 percent report having had no sex since they reached adulthood.”

In the U.S., “about 60 percent of adults under age 35 now live without a spouse or a partner.” (Of course, that does not mean they live without sex – more on that later.)

In Japan in 2015, 43 percent of young people (ages 18 to 34) were virgins. Married people were not having much sex, either: 47 percent said it had been more than a month since they had sex.
psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/living-single/201811/7-reasons-why-young-people-are-having-less-sex

why don't you go get yourself a 13 year old virgin, user?

I wonder if this has anything to do with life expectancy growth?

Old people are not that bothered about sex either though, after years of humping it gets boring.

Good catch.

feminism is about more gender based benefits not equality

Checked

InSingles will be the new meme

checked and reject

Attached: 1503348631264.jpg (2000x1333, 288K)

Exactly and that’s how we’ll meme it

If I could, I'd give this a thumbs up.

>end a long term relationship
>adopt a bunch of black babies
Do they let single women adopt unrelated children in the US? That would be insane.

I wouldn't touch that boksburg special with a ten foot poll
t.family from same neighbourhood as her and her gom mother

>Grow a pair and step up

The fucking gall.

Fuck these comments are brutal lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 4.51.55 AM.png (591x735, 98K)

Is it true that she and her mom murdered her father and then claimed abuse? Or was he actually abusive?

I actually don't even know who she is?
from looking at it and seeing she adopted niglets I would either guess actress/popstar.

Her family is what burgers would call trailer trash and so is the whole community there, so there is no completely clear picture, but from what I've got from my uncle (who actually remembers the incident) apparently the dad was generally abusive but when the mother went Mogadishu it was unprovoked.

>60 percent
Jesus.

Attached: 134647614798.png (640x604, 237K)

> family history (mom killed dad)
> adopted black kids
> turning the boy into a faggot
> has issues with masculinity
> tries to play the badass (bud light commercial/ atomic blonde)
> dated Sean Penn
I really think the Sean penn really fucked her up. Women will be viewed as dirty for dating a specific man by other men. And Sean Penn is that men:

>No one wants Sean Penn's hand me down
kek

>We should meme the term 'inSINGLE' into the modern vernacular.

We already have a word for that.

"spinster".

Tbf they still fuck and can have a partner, just live separately.

Sean Penn just cut her down to size and she freaked out. He did that to Madonna as well. Society has deluded those roasties into thinking they can go one on one with a man and that only works until they come across a hypermasculine nutjob who beats the living daylights out of them.

Probably because you're a young newfriend.

god no I'm old enough to be your grandfather

Stacy Dash doesn't have this problem, and she's several years older.

Charlize is just repulsive person in general.

JUST

99% chance she's a vocal SJW and feminist, telling men to "grow a pair".

Great. So past 20s was my last chance?

Start calling them "femcells" and shame them. You might get a gf.

If she'd have me, I'd divorce my wife and help raise her little niglets.

Maybe you're too old to know about her then! You don't know all these new youngun actresses. In your time you didn't have all that there kino shit, you went to a theatre instead and you liked it, yes sir!

yeah you dont need a unique word she is loterally an incel. Roasties are SEETHING over this story.
Charliez just handed men a perfect example of an incel woman

No one is gonna date a used up roastie with nigger kids
Guess virtue signaling doesnt work on men lol

>says she was single for 10 years but she broke up with er fiancee in2015
Yeah but her fiancee was Sean Penn so he wasn't fucking her he was fucking her kids

I haven't been to the cinema since 1999, so I'm a wee bit out of touch desu.

Insin

Perfect

>>be hottest and most desirable movie star in 20s and 30s

Nah...

it should be used like In(sin x), cuz math is funny

I'd hit it.

kill me please

Ha. After dating roastie after roastie after roastie since high school, a fucking girlfriend is the last thing I want. All women are the same, and no Chad is ever Chad enough to satisfy female hypergamy. Women can go fuck themselves. I can't wait until the next major war starts so I can hand out white feathers to the women who refuse to enlist and fight.

That's the point. Even with top-notch looks for her age, she's not marriage material for the kind of men she would let near her. So how much worse off is the woman who doesn't have Hollywood-level looks or income and puts off marriage until most of her fertile years are behind her? She has nothing to offer except sex, which she's probably tired of, and companionship, which she's probably not good at.

Just strengthen relations with Japan so when governmqe t issued waifus come out we will be saved

Men are expendable. Women are perishable.

The next woman I'm with will have to literally pay me to be with her. You can assume I'm a fat neckbeard living in my parents basement if you want.

We need a name for these roasties. Insingles is bad but it captures the idea. Someone come up with something more catchy, it will be the next hot meme. I would do it myself but im stupid as fuck.

So powerful. All she needs is a good cuck to raise Tyrone's babies. Men need to man up and help her.

I bet she gets hit on every fucking day.

Since we are in clownworld timeline. Can't we meme these incel thots into dating neckbeards?
At this point anything would be possible.

Attached: 95f17462a3d9fc65ebb2eb5202d11422.jpg (564x697, 51K)

>the real incel
this could have some potential

> I bet she gets hit on every fucking day.
Exactly. The fary tale of men not having "enough balls" is just a fake story put out by fake news media.
Just another psyop.
The question is rather why is Jow Forums so fucking stupid and believes something written in fucking ELLE of all places is not a lie.

LOL, look guys, it's an inSingle! What's up, insin? Getting ready for your labiaplasty to fix that Arby's sandwich between your legs?

Attached: 6FE0C8D0-FF68-4679-A1ED-1703EBB2C3E8.gif (400x200, 218K)

Yeah, the truth is they only see the top 20% of men (maybe more like the top 1% for a Hollywood actress), so they're blind to the 80% who are still making overtures. The only time they notice those guys is when they come on strong enough to feel creepy or threatening.
It's not even a bitch thing. I know attractive women who are very nice and friendly and yet they're convinced that men never approach them. They literally don't see it.

collecting orphans like cats

Attached: At 20 a little coquette, at 40 not married yet, at 50 a suffragette.jpg (491x750, 100K)

As a male feminist ally this is excellent news hearing she's not subjected to unsolicited and aggressive male attention
Also this

Attached: tmp_31599-1449521360287-1068789819.jpg (599x510, 64K)

No. Sex is great no matter the age. Women have to have it or they dry up

It's almost like men prefer not to date for money/status or something...Why would I ever want to date a Hollywood actress, regardless of how good or bad she looks? Because behind whatever public face she puts on, is a cruel, vile backstabbing cunt, because that's what it takes to survive in Kikewood.

Attached: other_sipping_derg2.jpg (537x404, 92K)

No You don't understand. Apparently Jow Forums is really that stupid.
This is part of a psyop to saw division between men and women.
Only this time catered to women so incels at Jow Forums don't really understand.
Nothing of the story is actually real.

Decent idea but insingle isn't catchy at all, we need to come up with a better term.

>Modern Women Are InSINGLES
They have their dogs

Attached: 1519581935273.jpg (1024x833, 211K)

What about...

InSolo?

>The fary tale of men not having "enough balls" is just a fake story put out by fake news media.
not only that, if they did show some "balls", they'd be accused of being sexist or straight up sexual assault

Canine fodder

Attached: 1545982244327.jpg (299x289, 10K)

There would be some short-term bragging rights. Like it'd be fun to take her to a local keg party and have guys coming up with their eyes bulging going "Whoa, dude, you're banging HER?"
But for that to work she'd have to give up her Hollywood life and enter yours, and that's not happening. She'll want you to give up your life for hers, and then pretty soon she'll have you taking the niglets to their dance lessons while she spends the day at the spa getting a massage inside and out from a couple studs.

Attached: 1481391644324.jpg (997x1005, 184K)

its easier for men, women don't like sex that much past 40 years, they want kittens not more human babies

clever, (you)

Attached: tmp_31599-1173429653.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

>she calls her children nuggets

Checked n kek'd

Attached: 1553494575113.gif (800x430, 564K)

Insingles can't compete

I would make love to her bum-bum but I would not want to conversate with her.

Attached: 1552679124004.jpg (1080x787, 59K)

We need R*ddit and Youtube to start using insingle. We are the producers, they are the distributors.

I'd still splash her eggs with my sperm so she would born a white child and then we ditch those little niggers.

Sagon was based.
But women don't care.
They cannot understand this.
They legit lacks the mental capacity to look at the future.

>inSINGLE
Let's call them what they really are, Jew:

Unlovable

>stop respect
>rape women
My kind of protest

>Groups believe not having children is a way to cut a person's carbon footprint
>When Roy Sasano told his parents he was getting sterilized a few years ago to reduce his carbon footprint, he remembers they weren't surprised.
>After all, he had already taken other steps to fight climate change by becoming a vegan, "virtually" eliminating single-use plastic and reducing his consumption as much as is practicable.
>Sasano is part of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
web.archive.org/web/20190409132020/https://www.cp24.com/news/groups-believe-not-having-children-is-a-way-to-cut-a-person-s-carbon-footprint-1.4371787

To die without leaving any offsprings behind; that's literally the only criteria to be eligible for a Darwin Award. Personally, I'm all for it if it means not having to deal with those dimwits and their kids. Plus, we all know that isolation in old age leads to depression and suicidal tendencies, so not having a family in their 60-70's might help the problem take care of itself.
So what do you think? There is already a legitimate Voluntary Human Extinction Movement as a way of reducing your carbon foot print. Can we make a Voluntary Euthanasia happen?
Do we even need to? would it be a good use of meme magic ?

exactly

Attached: Spinster Nation.jpg (630x630, 78K)

saved

Attached: 1522179636045.png (641x706, 811K)

it's not about generations to be diffrent. It's reality around them that changed so much.

Right now just couple of top men have a lot of sex, while rest of them can become incels or settle for old worn out pussy with bad attitude.

It's mostly because of online dating. Top men can secude multiple women simultaneously. Women are rapturous that such hot men are talking to them, so they ignore worse looking men.

It's simple as that.

Inspins.

Attached: 1549957841831m.jpg (1024x773, 79K)

Notice how she says 'Step up', as all these used goods say?
It's a hilarious position, they still think they are better than you, and they are the one settling for you. You need to work to be able to compete with THEM.

Even if they are lonely and quite honestly worthless dating wise. Even if they are fishing for men that are above their league, they still think they are dating down

Attached: 1491689672841.png (564x619, 87K)