Mmmmm? what's this?

mmmmm? what's this?
another thread? oh dear, oh my!
i don't know how to explain it right now.

Attached: the smug god.png (718x694, 512K)

WHAT'S THIS LADS? MY OH MY THERE'S QUITE THE SURPRISE HERE......

Fake romania, I do not care. You have almost disappointed me, but that cat being knifed isn't normal.

bump
i don't fucking know what's going on anymore
is Jow Forums turning into shit or something

bumping just for smug

hmmmm... i almost spent the day making akari edits.

why do you put that face on all of them?

Attached: 986.jpg (439x427, 42K)

because i've been a little obsessed with it, i guess idk

Is decent OC, let him enjoy it fren

ok

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yep, I can see the problem here.

Mmm... the bumparoos even made some cookies for me...
aka bump

>7834138
>the smell

I only smell strawberry cake, my desu

>7834288
>scented diapers

>7834289
>implying that a cake is a scented diaper

>cake farts

I can doubt that, human user.

I swear Ralsei looks like a guy who fell off a cliff and onto a ugly tree, hit every single branch on it and landed in a fucking dump filled with used shit crusted diapers.
I swear when you can see a pic of this dude and you can smell it, you know it's a bad time.
This dude hair is fucking stand on it own and he isn't even using hair gel, it's a fuckin mixer of semen and grease.
I'd rather smell onions cover in shit then him.
Fuck I bet this dude doesn't even wipes his ass.
I bet his underwear is cover in shit stains that are fucking crusted over. I bet his bed sheet are fucking brown with a dash of piss yellow. I swear this dude,

Sorry user, I did not understand what you said. I thought you were talking about the goat... which is me

I thought you weren't a goat anymore I'm behind on the lore. I thought you were a real street nigga

Attached: Really I'm the plug.jpg (1080x1348, 275K)

hmm

Alright that's fucking it. I'm not playing with you guys anymore.
I have just fucking had it with you motherfuckers, trying to ruin my fun and for trying to get rid of me.
All you had to do was just accept the fucking kitty, and you refused to. You like it, don't you? You like being a no-life asshole, right?
I bet you do. I bet your mother is proud for how you act nowadays. I bet she likes you harassing people on the internet and always trying to be cool.
Well guess what motherfucker. You're one to talk, and you definitely need to listen to this.
You're actually being a fucking asshole when it comes to things like these, especially for an "autistic schizo". You just want more of it do you?
Like, you literally keep encouraging the fucking kitty but only just for him to leave forever. Not gonna fucking work, kiddos.
All he just wants you to do one thing for him, and that's it! He doesn't want you to do anything else. Not even suck a dick from a trap.
Well, my friend... if you don't like it, well too fucking bad so fucking sad kiddo. You're gonna fucking deal with me being here on Jow Forums.
Words cannot describe why I hate you guys so fucking much.
I just want you all fucking gone forever, and to pray that you never come back. Not even one single peek out of your cheeky "smartass" self.
At this point, I want the whole board to die a fucking horrible death. Or maybe even grow up and actually start being nice.
A huge fuck you to those meanie monsters, dumb anons, dumb namefags, and almost everyone on this board who tried to harass me, but failed so much that they were doing heresy.
You fucking disgust me to fucking death. I never want to see your faces again. Again, a huge fuck you.

t. a classic before the cat went gone

mmmmm... cake...

NGAAAAAAHHHH HOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I fucking hate this place. It's too hard to ever be normal. And I never really liked being normal anyway.