WHY THE FUCK AM I ALIVE. WHY DO ANY OF US EXIST. AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST LIVE MY LIFE, HAVE KIDS AND THEN DIE...

WHY THE FUCK AM I ALIVE. WHY DO ANY OF US EXIST. AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST LIVE MY LIFE, HAVE KIDS AND THEN DIE. AFTER THAT WHAT ELSE? MY KIDS JUST REPEAT THE PROCESS? EVEN IF THE SPIRTUAL TEST THING OR WHATEVER IS TRUE AND WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO PROVE WERE WORTHY TO TRANSCEND INTO SOME OTHER DIFFERENT REALM OF EXISTENCE, THEN WHAT IS THAT FOR? WHY WOULD THOSE ENTITIES EXIST? WHAT IS IT ALL FOR?!!!!! NANIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553858545040.png (847x521, 437K)

you just have depression. get over it

accept Christ as your lord and savior

Whoa dude that’s pretty deep
Depressed isn’t real he just needs to stop being a little bitch

have you tried thinking about it? niiiigggga

Attached: p056m1mw.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Bomb a government building! You exist to destroy!

sorry to break it to you, but depression is real. it's overdiagnozed but real nonetheless.

Attached: 1550788730950.png (442x500, 52K)

I'm actually really happy at the moment. just having an existential think right now
could you elaborate on what the purpose of that is for. let's say I did accept him as my Lord and savior, and then I died and went to heaven. what then?
allahu Akbar
that's what I'm doing now...
what good will that do exactly

Attached: 1552864113660.jpg (564x564, 27K)

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

we exist to have fun. life is a fucking video game. live the best fucking video game you fucking dumb brainwashed cunt. I am the best i am the best i am the best. I am the ruler of everything

sure i guess hmm i think i let you life infact i created you in fact hmm you entertain us and pass butter ,, the real questiion is sometimes its inverse of a question

Attached: wallhaven-84354.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

gay my answer is cooler

GREAT argument you fucking canuck faggot

You know what you have to buy to make your problems go away.

Attached: todd.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

Skyrim. The answer is Skyrim, on your phone and on your fucking apple watch. Now be a good goy and contribute to society, preorder 5 copies of RE-Remastered Edition 4k right now.

Attached: todd5.jpg (708x708, 41K)

your question is dumb. the very concept of "purpose" is subjective to your mind. purpose is just a concept which is not absolute. that's like asking "what's the purpose of snow melting". purpose doesn't apply to it.
if you're asking "why live", you might as well ask why have sex. why get aroused looking at tits? why insert penis inside a woman? because evolutionary advantage, that's why. because people who doubted that life was worth living died childless. that's it. happy people remained to live. the rest could be just flow if molecules.
and have you asked, why not? what pressures you to think of flow of life in a skeptical way? do you realize just how many layers of biases will influence the answer?

Listen, it never gets any better.
It never ever starts making any more sense.

Attached: Poorly_drawn_Mickey_Mouse__by_bad_wolf7772.png (348x332, 45K)

i guess you might be right. one reason I made this post was because I was curious to know what other peoples opinion on this matter is. of course I understand that's subjective, but still wanted to know. before I made this post I was just wondering what's life in general all for. why is the universe even here and is the way that it is. is it really just as simple as big bang>evolution>and now we just try to survive? you may think it's a dumb question, but I feel that there's something else. at least a different answer from yours and also that makes more sense to me

Our entire reality is nothing more than vibrations at different frequents that give us an illusion of a 3d world. Your conscious thought is nothing more than electrical impulses traveling through neurons in your brain. When we die it simply carries on in some other form because energy is never lost, it's just converted.

No show me your girly pp

Attached: 1554628100516.jpg (225x225, 16K)

BUT WHYYYYY!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553255288755.png (273x391, 182K)

Pick an answer.
There you go.

Read ecclessiastes, they thought about this stuff 2000 years ago

(WHY THE FUCK AM I ALIVE. WHY DO ANY OF US EXIST.)

The words of the Teacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem. Vanity of vanities, says the Teacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity. What do people gain from all the toil at which they toil under the sun? A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains forever. The sun rises and the sun goes down, and hurries to the place where it rises. The wind blows to the south, and goes around to the north; round and round goes the wind, and on its circuits the wind returns. All streams run to the sea, but the sea is not full; to the place where the streams flow, there they continue to flow. All things are wearisome; more than one can express; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, or the ear filled with hearing. What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; there is nothing new under the sun. Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new"? It has already been, in the ages before us.

>AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST LIVE MY LIFE, HAVE KIDS AND THEN DIE. AFTER THAT WHAT ELSE? MY KIDS JUST REPEAT THE PROCESS?

The wise have eyes in their head, but fools walk in darkness. Yet I perceived that the same fate befalls all of them. Then I said to myself, "What happens to the fool will happen to me also; why then have I been so very wise?" And I said to myself that this also is vanity. For there is no enduring remembrance of the wise or of fools, seeing that in the days to come all will have been long forgotten. How can the wise die just like fools? So I hated life, because what is done under the sun was grievous to me; for all is vanity and a chasing after wind. I hated all my toil in which I had toiled under the sun, seeing that I must leave it to those who come after me —and who knows whether they will be wise or foolish? Yet they will be master of all for which I toiled and used my wisdom under the sun. This also is vanity. So I turned and gave my heart up to despair concerning all the toil of my labors under the sun.

>EVEN IF THE SPIRTUAL TEST THING OR WHATEVER IS TRUE AND WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO PROVE WERE WORTHY TO TRANSCEND INTO SOME OTHER DIFFERENT REALM OF EXISTENCE, THEN WHAT IS THAT FOR?

I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work. I said in my heart with regard to human beings that God is testing them to show that they are but animals. For the fate of humans and the fate of animals is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and humans have no advantage over the animals; for all is vanity. All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.
Who knows whether the human spirit goes upward and the spirit of animals goes downward to the earth? So I saw that there is nothing better than that all should enjoy their work, for that is their lot; who can bring them to see what will be after them?

>WHY WOULD THOSE ENTITIES EXIST? WHAT IS IT ALL FOR?!!!!! NANIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace. What gain have the workers from their toil? I have seen the business that God has given to everyone to be busy with. He has made everything suitable for its time; moreover he has put a sense of past and future into their minds, yet they cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.

if I can give my personal answer to "purpose", people often look very far away from their own life to find some kind of purpose yet I hear no one speak about why they are living their life and what is driving their actions and decisions, is it not self-gain? Am I false to say Humans do everything that will make them happy? Is that not what everyone on earth is subject to? Having happiness in your actions is what I say gives value to our life, and meaning. It is what gives us reason to judge things as good or bad, to make things moral and to drive us in the right direction. Life itself is like a cloud, you can see it and it is right there but once you try to grab into it you will see there is nothing but wind and you are in fact, chasing after wind. Try to life in the here and now and enjoy life as it is

Genuinely inspiring and truthful

just do like whatever man