Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: big_john.jpg (600x622, 47K)

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

"kill yourself" is an edgy overused sorry excuse of a word

IMPORTANT

Attached: dancing.gif (824x897, 1.87M)

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Jow Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Jow Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Jow Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Just wrote this

I'm the fag of Jow Forums
I'm the nigger of Jow Forums
I will destroy every meanie monster with my faggotry
And they will fucking suffer and drown with my niggary

I will fucking rape Jow Forums, and nobody will stop me
If they try to, then that is just called heresy

I am the royal homosexual of Jow Forums
I am the TRUE biggest gay of Jow Forums
I'll always be the worst of Jow Forums

No matter how many times
You try to stop me
Because that makes
Me look like a fucking pussy

Jow Forums is ruled by cool guys
always trying to lock fags out

Jow Forums is ruled by fucking based people
But now I decided to change that

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
I am the fag of Jow Forums right now

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
I am the fag of Jow Forums and you will suffer in my bad dragon cumlube

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
My ass will be taught a lesson to not mess with my bad dragon

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
I will fucking destroy my bad dragon (with my ass) when I see it

I fucking love all my bad dragons
Why am I such a faggot?
Am I fucking retarded?
Well, too bad the game's just started

ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALAA I suck dicks on the reg.

Attached: SMUGAROO KANGAROO BUMPAROO.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Lol, your bitch looks orange man

In this world exists a spirit neither male nor female. This spirit is covered with a dark cloth with a separate white cloth to cover it’s head. It is said to carry an enormous brown burlap sack in which to hold it’s victims in. It is said the second it’s name has been called out, either directly or indirectly, the person is collected and is property of the spirit. Many who have witnessed its appearance have been said to have gone insane with their eyes gouged out. This spirit is very, very real and failure to not mention it’s name will cause Candlejack to come whisk you awa

Attached: 14D65233-02E9-42D0-A23B-1E683049E54C.png (640x480, 305K)

So you're going by "john" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

ssp

>DaD

Femanon here. When i was 12, my parents went to a church reunion in Oregon for 4 days and left me home alone. They thought it was an oppurtunity for me to act more "mature." I had a dog (half rottweiler,half siberian husky) named rosco who was getting a reputation for humping random things aruond my house. My parents liked him outside but i let him inside cause i was home alone and was gonna do whatever the hell i wanted. i take a shower and walk back to my room naked cause i felt like it. I COMPLETELY forget he's in the house and he rushes up to me, tackles me, and starts humping away like crazy.

>Romanigger fell for stale pasta

Like clockwork

>

nice job falling for a copypasta thats been going on for about a decade

>American tells us to kill ourselves
Fuck off spoiled cunt, you have hundreds of ways to painlessly kill yourself while some of us have none

That doesn't just apply to the pasta, that applies to all Americans who type kys
Why don't you?

Alright that's fucking it. I'm not playing with you guys anymore.
I have just fucking had it with you motherfuckers, trying to ruin my fun and for trying to get rid of me.
All you had to do was just accept the fucking kitty, and you refused to. You like it, don't you? You like being a no-life asshole, right?
I bet you do. I bet your mother is proud for how you act nowadays. I bet she likes you harassing people on the internet and always trying to be cool.
Well guess what motherfucker. You're one to talk, and you definitely need to listen to this.
You're actually being a fucking asshole when it comes to things like these, especially for an "autistic schizo". You just want more of it do you?
Like, you literally keep encouraging the fucking kitty but only just for him to leave forever. Not gonna fucking work, kiddos.
All he just wants you to do one thing for him, and that's it! He doesn't want you to do anything else. Not even suck a dick from a trap.
Well, my friend... if you don't like it, well too fucking bad so fucking sad kiddo. You're gonna fucking deal with me being here on Jow Forums.
Words cannot describe why I hate you guys so fucking much.
I just want you all fucking gone forever, and to pray that you never come back. Not even one single peek out of your cheeky "smartass" self.
At this point, I want the whole board to die a fucking horrible death. Or maybe even grow up and actually start being nice.
A huge fuck you to those meanie monsters, dumb anons, dumb namefags, and almost everyone on this board who tried to harass me, but failed so much that they were doing heresy.
You fucking disgust me to fucking death. I never want to see your faces again. Again, a huge fuck you.

Hey bitch ass fagg. Here's example of me.
Non smoker/drinker/drug user fitness guy. 75 kg and going up of muscle. Currently have a job in a bank in Germany, reads books (Tolstoy and Coehlo being his favorite).
When in club, girls live my calmness and vocabulary. Very polite and nice to speak with.
Walks with his head up, shoulders wide and predatory eye to eye contact with other males who often feel less worthy when I'm around.

Attached: IMG-20190411-WA0001.jpg (1200x1600, 140K)

Now, compare your gay-ass posture and look with that recycling material beside you.
Yeah,it hurts isn't it.
Kys

oragne man BAD

why do you have a bunch of cum stains on your pants?

Looks like fucked up Danny Ric.

>coehlo
kek it was good till that read something better you closet fag, even if its still that category of books coehlo is a cuck

It was something on the wall I picked up with my hands and later searching for phone or Keyes rubbed it in to my pants.
I'm Slavic - Hungarian blooded so...
At least I read something
And this is my free time foto grom the gym. Also actively involved I to football - the European one - real football.
And I'm pretty successful with women, and quite popular.
And when you mention that u go to Jow Forums from time to time - they say "oh dude that's like full with freaks and racists"
I reply "am I freak and racist" then they melt because they can't answer but they blush because they don't want to compliment me.
So
Thank me later u faggot because somewhere in the real physical world I'm making a good picture about you trolling, shilling, angry little pics of shit

Attached: IMG-20190411-WA0002.jpg (1200x1600, 133K)

Dunno m8, do a shirtless pic, your face is pretty average to be bragging about.

That dude behind you has a jawline sculpted by the gods

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-090519.png (1440x2880, 1.21M)

Using 400 year old memes is so cash.

Also this, that guy is actually hot.

Well what did u expect, I'm sweaty, tired and worn out from training.
But I catch a lot of female trainees at the gym, sometimes they just look for 30 seconds straight until they realize that.
At the moment I'm writing with 32 y/o Croation girl. And there is a girl I like at the gym also older than me, that just stares at me, and when we talk she's just smiling, doing that slide touch on my hand when we take a picture - that isn't politeness there is something more to that. The fact that she comes alone from herself to talk to me - just assures me that I'm atractive.
It's about me user - MEEE GODDAMMIT

do a fucking shirtless pic you ugly skeletor

You really are bunch of faggs...

Here u go fagg

Attached: IMG-20190411-WA0003.jpg (504x672, 38K)

Go up to him and tell him user from russia think he is hot. DO IT FAG.

Attached: IMG-20190411-WA0004.jpg (504x672, 38K)

Attached: IMG-20190411-WA0006.jpg (504x672, 41K)

Stop skipping out on leg day

Attached: giphy (5).gif (250x171, 471K)

Don't skip leg days, other than that good start/10.

Attached: 5282c.jpg (425x266, 22K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-152834.png (1440x2880, 1.63M)

Now post dick.

hey faggots'
im faggot and i love sucking big juicy cocks
i especially love a cock with a strong smell
and i like it up my butt and my mouth and i love burying my face in boy balls

Attached: 1553640405289.png (658x550, 23K)

GTFO putting from a rough fagg - ass bitch.

POST DICK YOU LITTLE SLUT
WE BOTH KNOW YOU WANT IT

Oooookaaaaayyy VPN time and mocK location service....

Иди нa пaхyи BTW fagg

Thats exactly what I'm trying to do but you being a bitch and not posting it leaving me with no directions on how to get there.
its нa хyй, btw, sissy slut

You ain't getting there eather. This way or another. I don't make Fotos of my dick I just hammer it in.
You ain't getting on it eather
haha
little joke

>posts a pic in undies
yeah nah, bitch
whip it out nerd

this fucking thread again? at least use a different pic, fucktard

Attached: 1548723792435.jpg (1125x1358, 276K)

The girls looks like she has multiple stds

This is some copypasta level type of shit lmfao