What do you think of me

Wild Portuguese - German - Italian - Japanese Mix. Currently in Germany as an engineer. Originally from South America. Am I allowed to stay?

Delete 5kg muscles and add a beard + 10cm in size and you have me from pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-120318.jpg (1080x1920, 591K)

No
By you being here, your people experience "brain drain" and will further cause a downward spiral
You have educated yourself here, which I'm not against, but you have to go back

Not true, I studied in Brazil and came here as an expat. As of 2019 I am not the recipient of any gibs. Mein Deutsch ist auch ganz okay, denke ich

*Have not been recipient of any gibs

ugly and onions
into the trash it goes

Then earn some money here, safe and open an engineering firm in Brazil
I don't want hues to have to flee Brazil, I want their brightest minds to educate themselves and better their people.
I don't hold a grudge against you, but you don't belong here imo

You're killing your country.
You're what, top 1%?

Think how many women at home you could make happy.

Have you seen how corrupt the society is? How business-hating the state and tax regime? How bracked the population is? Mestizos are insufferable low IQ people.

>Originally from South America. Am I allowed to stay?
You’re allowed to stay in South America

And they will only become worse when their best flee to the west

sweet jesus, you clusterfuck of a human
being Jow Forums doesn't make up for what i'm sure is an identity addled mind and soul

With their birth rate you unironically cant prevent that at this point anymore. Investing there is outright foolish

Nope. I dont care for this stuff. The people that care about this are usually pretty low achievers and subsequently land and on r/hapas and Stirnfront to cope

how tall are you? 170cm?

Manlet.

*Stormfront

It sucks not being able to correct a comment :(

>Portuguese - German - Italian - Japanese Mix
>from South America
You're a macaco nigger, I hope you stay and spread as much AIDS as possible.

what do you identify as? What is your creed?
Are you white, asian or med?
Now kindly fuck off.

1.81m in the morning

25 percent german, 25 percent japanese, 50 percent med, 100 percent mutt. Lol.

I identify as a Japanese warlord from the 14. Century. Just kidding. Just as a multiracial person. I dont really have that much of a creed besides providing value and building a family

And why you were even a flag nigger? Did you troll white supremacists?

I played around with the options a little bit. Naturally curious

Don't you guys feel bad about pushing someone away, even from a potential cause in the future to save the West? I've also seen many other threads likewise and the typical Jow Forums response to the OP is "fuck off". I feel bad desu. These people must already feel isolated from their peers, and find solace in views expressed on here. They're the biggest victims, to be race-mixed and to be outcaste by groups if racial tensions went down, which eventually might happen.

no :)

nice try jew

Personally, I think you are right. But keep in mind I am pot-committed. However, for example former economy minister Rösler was Asian as well and he tried to make German more innovative while full on Germans like Sigmar Gabriel or Claudia Roth try to destroy the country.

Attached: hapa.jpg (3000x2250, 2.38M)

Nope, he is hapa. Just my grandmother was a Japanese from North Japan.

This is a Brazilian Olympic athlete

We're trying to preserve the different races of this world and every step towards mongrelization should be avoided.
What you do to muh egonomy doesn't matter.
We're trying to preserve races and if you reproduce you are part of the problem.

Attached: 1531458572166.jpg (646x792, 151K)

Yes, he is an athlete from Brazil and I stated in my 2nd sentence I look similar. Look above

Good luck with that, doesnt seem to be working. I know literally very few Germans. Almost everyone is Polish, Ukrainian or Russian

You are a shill. Kill yourself.

Its true. Intra-European migration is ultra strong here. My CEO is an American

>german
No, you're not allowed to stay, you germanic piece of shit.

Ok, I am served for today lol

what university you studied at, user?