Literally a used feminine pad

Literally a used feminine pad

Attached: FIJAP-2__73399.1407858798.1280.1280.jpg (500x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/firefox.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's your decapitated head stamped onto a white sheet you faggot, commit seppuku.

Target sucks

Are there any actually japanons on this site? I really doubt it

There are, but probably very few. Mostly foreigners. Same with local normie apps too. It's fucking retarded. There's also foreign people on Jow Forums, in Japan, who use those normie apps and shitpost. Which is extra retarded. The most annoying cunt is some stupid fucking french feminist nigger lover

It's unironically a little boy's ânus

why did you write the word anus like that?

Bêcãuse I hávê português kêybõàrd

ænus

LINE is shit btw

I prefer Discord and don't use Line, why it's so popularized here I don't know. But it is preferable to shit like whatsapp and kik

>I prefer Discord
AHAHAHAHHA

It is the most superior VOIP in the world with the most customization, utility, and quality. As well as has the largest support and funding. It's the obvious answer, user.

I personally think it’s a pepperoni slice or a nipple

Discord is ran by furfags who think raiding is worse than pedophilia.

ok, keep using centralized shit

Liberal backwash media spread that agenda.
What are you a fucking hipster? I wasn't aware Slavs had such a diverse range of faggots.

Free software 自由ソフトウェア Richard Matthew Stallman リチャード・マシュー・ストールマン
自由なGNU/Linux
Proprietary Software Is Often Malware プロプライエタリなソフトウェアはしばしばマルウェアである

???

hello normie

Attached: 1524603246949.jpg (1920x1080, 684K)

Hi

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 788K)

keep telling that to you shill

It's literal fact you sand nigger equivalent apple product owning street shitter. You should've finished off the spics.

t. poorfag who can’t afford shit

Your country has a debt twice the GDP, you built a shit economic system which will turn your shitty country into a Venezuela tier scenario the coming 20 years.
And it’s growing more and more.

This is both the most blatantly ignorant and simultaneously staggeringly retarded things I have read all day, and considering I've been on this shit site for a sizeable portion of that day makes this statement incoherently phenomenal. I am legitimately blown away that anyone in the world could not only type this delirious sentiment but have the audacity to even press the send button. My fucking God, Spain. Do you even know what country you're talking to? Are you just so far up your own ass you really don't know anything about Japan, let alone it's economy or the fact it is one of the only governments in the world that aren't in debt? Are you just blatantly unaware that not only is it one of the only debt free countries but it is on the top 5 countries who HAVE money banked? What gutter dwelling monstrosity to you get shit out of, for fuck sake.

National Debt Per Citizen $76,112

Jesus fucking Christ dude

Don't bother saying that on Jow Forums
The nig/g/ers will devour your opinion just because you use an application that they don't like.
And in fact they'll send those message through _chrome_ on _Jow Forums_. And then somebody will reply to my post saying
>>_chrome_
>kys for not using firefox
Not even realizing that firefox is even worse than discord in terms of privacy
And then after they run out of "arguments" they'll use words like "shill" and whatnot. Some don't have any arguments to begin with and directly start with those buzzwords, like etc

Welcome to Jow Forums.
And that russian retard doesn't have this opinion because he's a "slav". In actuality most people here are perfectly fine with using discord and shit like that. He has just been infested by the Jow Forums elitism and now thinks that he knows everything.

t. seething tranny

ohnonono

Attached: 39828B29-D5F7-461E-BF85-28F1F98C15C5.gif (500x287, 579K)

why do japanese websites and apps look so old and backward? is this a strictly japanese thing?

>Not even realizing that firefox is even worse than discord in terms of privacy
icecat punk.

Google ! chrome is shit, but I don't mind its open source. I like qutebrowser btw, or cleaned chromium
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
And yes, firefox gives us the opportunity to say no spyware, and discord does not. Because there are no open source
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/firefox.html

Attached: 1537143205140.png (400x400, 153K)

There go the buzzwords
And the fun part of them is that
>ran by furries
>ran by trannies
>furries and trannies everywhere
Is that it's just the type of servers that you join.
It's like saying that Jow Forums is ran by yaoi fags. But it's actually you just browsing /y/ and nothing else.
Same with discord servers.

I have several servers for acquaintances online, then I'm in a very chill nihongo discord, and in a manga discussion discord, which also isn't very active.
I'm yet to run into my first "furryfag" or "tranny" on discord.
Imagine only joining the servers with those for so long as to assume that the entire discord is like that. You must be retarded to do that, right?

have sex lmao HAHAHAhaha
t. s o y b o y trannycuck

Attached: F7117709-A59A-4EF0-B97D-7DE9F82E0DC1.jpg (900x479, 23K)

and a few words about Jow Forums
I rarely, very rarely visit this, so fuck off

If you opt in for a complete privacy then you literally saw the branch you're sitting on.
There's absolutely no reason to go semi-private or anything. It's just a dumb excuse to be contrarian or feel the sense of belonging in the Jow Forums-tier underage elitist community.
However if you go full private, you must not use:
- any modern CPU as your purchase can be reverse engineered to the store you bought it from, unless you purchase it from a 3rd party unofficially
- any credit/debt card because any single transaction of yours is being tracked and sent to the government
- public streets as they have cameras (which are usually publicly accessible too)
- any smartphones, because of android and CPUs
- any public services as they're all attached to your passport/social secturity number/health insurance thing/etc
As well as the obvious things like not owning any property, any vehicles, etc etc.

If you don't do all of that to remain private and only opt out of using the apps that you don't like while chilling on your android phone and whatnot, then you're an elitist cuck with absolutely no rights of talking about privacy whatsoever. You can be tracked in a finger snap.
If you do that however you can't really brag about on the internet because the fact that you have access to it and to the Jow Forums specifically already means you're not being private.

Therefore anyone who roleplays privatefags on the internet are automatically cucking themselves. It's like bragging that you don't drink in an alcoholic circle when you only don't drink beer specifically, while regularly getting wasted by vodka/wine/etc. This is literally how it looks like.

It doesn't matter. Jow Forums is just an easy label to describe it, since any technically knowledgeable person will instantly get the gist of what's going on there and instantly recognize what type of people follow those cults.

Woah really makes me want to side with you in this anti-discord argument

Attached: 877.jpg (558x800, 187K)

>not even going to read
Nice argument. Pretty typical.
I hope that you don't die anytime soon and don't kill yourself because the life you try to force yourself into is pretty painful and I hope that you get as much of it as possible. Live long, russian retard.

>Nice argument. Pretty typical.
And what is wrong? We talked about software and their spyware, and you started talking about cams IRL, passports, ids and etc.
Why should I read this schizophasia?

>you don't die anytime soon and don't kill yourself because the life you try to force yourself into is pretty painful and I hope that you get as much of it as possible

Attached: 1538827812643.jpg (1500x1062, 580K)