youtube.com/watch?v=k1W50hyaUPo
youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLANNIN ON bustin some cockadoodle do hoooo yeaaah bros

Good plan

how're the kids doing lad?

What kids?

Shut the fuck up PinkyNigger

So your weekend plans involve trying to piss of the almighty PinkyBong. Good luck with that mate.

aaaaahhhhhh, but you know what i'm talking about lad

Oh them kids. They're fine

sucking little boys' dicks

Attached: bong of the pink.png (495x661, 805K)

ah, good to know lad.... us pinkybongs amirite?

based pedobong

Attached: 1534743662343.jpg (1920x2056, 575K)

Not all PinkyBongs are based. The Israeli one is apparently a pedophile.

I was referring to my 2 cats

lol

No need to lie. We are all pedos here

Attached: 1528391285943.jpg (1150x1148, 243K)

This is Chen, not /b/.

Idiot.

Attached: 1554945195.jpg (480x368, 43K)

Report the cunt. I would myself, but I've never reported anyone in my life. As a principle and advocator of free speech. Plus, reportfags were a cancer to the Anonymous movement.

but lad, telling someone to report someone else instead of you doing it yourself is the same as reporting that person yourself

Nah, if user wishes to report it's on his conscious not mine. I hate reportfags. Cancer.

but you are encouraging him to report that post, therefore making him a reportfag, encouraging the thing you hate

Noooooo plz don't report me

Attached: 1532355861316.jpg (1200x848, 179K)

I believe in freedom of speech, if I didn't I would report the cunt myself. Maybe user does not believe in free speech, therefore free to report the cunt. The stupid pedo fucker from Denmark needs to understand, not everyone believes in free speech, and should consider this when posting sick pedo pics. My apologies if this rant sounds like a Jannie, but everything I have said is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1W50hyaUPo

but by encouraging reportfags you are therefore encouraging the destruction of free speech, you most likely would've wanted to report his post yourself, but won't do it and so you encourage somebody else to do it for you, making you a reportfag

Look dude. Some cunt took offence on the internet. I simply reminded them of their rights to report. In the same post I referred to ReportFags as "Cancer", thus obviously discouraging this satanic practise.

If you want to get into the philosophy of right or wrong, I strongly agree with the late Alister Crowley, when he said Do as thou will, love is the law, love under will.

but it looked like you also took offence to that post made by the danish guy, and you told the american to report to dane, thus encouraging repotfags, you most likely would've reported it yourself if it weren't for you believing in what you believe, but maybe you did report it, i can't know that

>meanwhile in pinkybongs house

Attached: 1531648626837.jpg (900x700, 343K)

Playing bibedo gaems

Attached: gayming.png (604x341, 342K)

I would have certainly reported it, if I wasn't against censorship. I didn't take offence as such, as nothing gets my feels, however, I believe any pedo shit is certainly distasteful to my viewing palate. If I wanted that shit, I would be on the appropriate board, /b/.

absolutely nothing

>absolutely nothing

That's what the little Danish girl was hoping her father had planned for the weekend.

Unfortunately, he has other ideas :(

but you most certainly took offense at his post if you look in a couple of posts above in this thread, and if you truly were against reportfags, you wouldn't encourage others to report

I'm also truly against murder, but I wouldn't give a flying fuck if someone murdered you.

It's a mindFuck eh haha

but then you aren't truly against murder, is that not so lad?

There is no such thing as absolute right, or absolute wrong. What is good for the spider, is chaos to the fly.

but what does it make you to encourage someone to do something you don't want to do?

A Cunt.

and what were you doing a couple of posts above?

Report this PinkyFaggot

Attached: 1536569133145.png (800x693, 263K)

Demonstrating my cuntic powers.

I don't report. I'm not that much of a cunt haha

My gf left me. Probably feeling sad eating pizza and posting in shitty threads

Attached: IMG-20190412-WA0004.jpg (922x906, 68K)

Well you have nailed the posting in shitty threads.

Is the pizza on it's way?

is pic related you?

Attached: 1551554517620.png (2176x1676, 1.22M)

Yeppers
Guess what Pizza

If it's not Vegan, I don't wish to know.

Disgusting

I'm Vile

Probably not as vile as my ex

Attached: IMG-20190411-WA0013.jpg (1080x570, 21K)

Tell me moar user :D

Extra points if you post pics of her tits

She used me to get into my friends circle because she had none and I fell in love and got bamboozelt

Attached: 6b6c3568-870b-40f0-b82e-581ee065e4f8.png (1212x1600, 1.16M)

Definitely fuckable material mate. How did she fail? Was she an uncontrollable slag? I once found out my own brother was fucking my gf behind my back for months without me knowing :(

Working, so faggots like you can have a good weekend

PINKYPOOOOOOPPPPPEEEEER get the shooper then he gonna become a trooper to kill some sandniggers sate his bloodlust for the tight vaginas

Subscribe to PewdiePie

Where you working at slave?

I work the fryer at some McDonalds wannabe "restaurant" know for their ultra gay white and red stripes and fake happiness, at least it pays somewhat good

Rather you than me mate. I smoke weed and drink beer everyday, while studying for my psychology degree.

I don't take kindly to that type of language pinky, you should be ashamed of yourself.

subscribe to the new playboy male edition magazine exclusive to pinkybong mmmmmmmmmm yessss those young bodies mmmmmmmhmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm hmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMMM

>subscribe to the new playboy male edition magazine exclusive to pinkybong

Oh grow up, you homosexual!

you want some of this lad?

Attached: 1550174811154.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

Now listen here, and listen up carefully, you ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong is the most based poster on Chen, or shall I say Bant, to NewFags such as yourself. I have over 9000 confirmed cases of flaming trolls. And I have just started kiddo. Go on. I dare you. Try and fuck with teh Ultimate Power of PinkyBong. You're in the deep end now, you shallow little cunt. You are on very think fucking ice. And believe me you FuckTard. PinkyBong will be under it when it inevitably breaks. #ExpectUs

Listen up faggot, don't insult me. I've got a hacking agency at the ready and if you insult me, me and me mates are gonna trace you down and release all your shit to the whole world to see, got it? You don't mess with us, cunt.
We are PinkyBong
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Except us

I will pray for you.

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Based Drum

Don't bother. I got this shit user.

BREXIT
lol jk

Now listen here, and listen up carefully, you ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong is the most based poster on Chen, or shall I say Bant, to NewFags such as yourself. I have over 9000 confirmed cases of flaming trolls. And I have just started kiddo. Go on. I dare you. Try and fuck with teh Ultimate Power of PinkyBong. You're in the deep end now, you shallow little cunt. You are on very think fucking ice. And believe me you FuckTard. PinkyBong will be under it when it inevitably breaks. #ExpectUs.

Confirmed Jannie with the EU Flag, are you OK?
Are you OK Confirmed Jannie?

youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU&t=3s

lazing around this saturday
mountain biking this sunday

Try to get a date with a qt

Standard Sir, good luck haha

Nice plan xyei

Attached: 1549487473418.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Listen up faggot, don't insult me. I've got a hacking agency at the ready and if you insult me, me and me mates are gonna trace you down and release all your shit to the whole world to see, got it? You don't mess with us, cunt.
We are PinkyBong
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Except us

(Please don't ban me Jannie)