Any mongolian's lurking here?

any mongolian's lurking here?

Өөpийгөө хapyyлaх

Attached: mongoloid.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEoi6CpaUWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have you done a dna test yet to see if you have the ghengis khan gene?

mongolia looks top comfy

i just wonder how shit their internet is

Attached: mongolia-books.jpg (1500x566, 341K)

we've had a couple mongolians pop up before but I think the biggest issue isn't internet access but rather english exposure. I'm pretty sure Mongolia doesn't care about learning English like much of its peers at all.

i doubt a namefag knows fuck all

Totally legit Mongorian here

>Genghis Khan ranks first for male with the most children in history (1,000-2,000).

wouldn't surprise me at all

what interests me is how they speak mongolian but write in fucking cyrillic

хyypaмч бoлoн гeй

dude you need to lurk a board before you post in it

Attached: 1550901817034.png (1280x720, 679K)

If I'm not mistaken, that has to do with Russia's massive outreach and attempting to force them to learn Russian: they dropped the language, but picked up the system. In this regard, I may be mistaken, but no matter the origin it is still definitely really interesting.

Also, potentially tangential, but here's an interesting video related to the topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=HEoi6CpaUWw

>wouldn't surprise me at all
nigga you should be finding this shit out. they know the gene marker for the ghengis gene. i would think it would pretty dope to know that you are descended from the great Khan himself.

extremely based

thanks, this shit has been driving me nuts all morning. didn't realized they used cryillic until this morning when i was looking at a map of russia and noticed it

>blatantly giving your results to fbi so they can sell it to insurance companies

maybe one day user

Attached: main.pngcompresstrue.png (240x240, 8K)

fucking retard join the real life botnet H A I L S A T A N H A I L U S A H E I L

we're on a mission to find ((RARE)) flags here mate, finding out if i'm related to some big dicked gook if the last thing on my to-do list

aмpaхгүй

I'm not Mongolian, but I can throat sing. Do I get to be part of the in-crowd?

reporting in

are you a mong living in hung?

based

trips confirm it

based lol

based

>Mongolian thread
>No slavic or Finnish flags itt
Why are (((they))) being so quiet? shame?

Reminder that Genghis khan and the Mongolian empire all became muslims after warring with the arabs and that’s what makes the Mongolians the most based asian smpire in history.

Attached: 4L_O50ujFvu.jpg (1908x1146, 86K)

That's olny Serbs

Attached: laz_burnu.jpg (250x250, 24K)

hi niggerino

mongorians

kot

Attached: 02A56B88-2499-41CB-A156-ABA6F2FFEEF4.jpg (480x360, 49K)