/cg/ - Christianity General

This thread is for discussing Christianity and asking questions. All are welcome. It'd be nice if conversation was constructive, but we all understand that's not a realistic goal.

>Christian content for newcomers

Jesus anime
youtube.com/watch?v=QDRCwJHBCXc
Beatitudes - Sermon on the Mount
youtube.com/watch?v=MDCbJ4vnMNg
Era music
youtube.com/watch?v=93kzoZUpXOc
Gregorian chants
youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0

Attached: Aslan.jpg (640x631, 61K)

Now listen here, and listen up carefully, you ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong is the most based poster on Chen, or shall I say Bant, to NewFags such as yourself. I have over 9000 confirmed cases of flaming trolls. And I have just started kiddo. Go on. I dare you. Try and fuck with teh Ultimate Power of PinkyBong. You're in the deep end now, you shallow little cunt. You are on very think fucking ice. And believe me you FuckTard. PinkyBong will be under it when it inevitably breaks. #ExpectUs

Listen up faggot, don't insult me. I've got a hacking agency at the ready and if you insult me, me and me mates are gonna trace you down and release all your shit to the whole world to see, got it? You don't mess with us, cunt.
We are PinkyBong
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Except us!

Hey cunt, you want to anger the PinkyBong? You want to anger the troll master? I've got some famous trolls under my belt, I've been the leader of numerous raiding groups, I've been involved in lots of DDoS attacks and doxxings, and you dare, you fucking dare come to my board, with this inane garbage to spew out like a retard? Pathetic. PinkyBong is not pleased. We are not pleased with this. Consider yourself dead, fool, as you have no rights anymore

Faggots, the lot of you, dwelling in here like creatures when teh Internets are my domain. You come here to spew out this cringe against the lordly me, the PinkyBong activist group, you would come here to /chen/ to do such a thing? Very "NewFaggy" of you, lad. Soon /chen/ will be /PinkyBong/ and all you shall bow down to me. Fools.

>WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO MAKE MY POSTS ON Jow Forums NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LET ME OUT OF HERE
>WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>THUNK THUNK THUNK
>N-N-NO, THIS IS NOT HOW MY LIFE ENDS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
>sorry chap but this is your life now, we are faggots togheter in this
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>SPLAT.

Attached: 1550252566071.png (762x560, 613K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOO LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU BRIT WANKER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>oh yeah that's the stuff ohohoho ooooooooooooh yeah
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>THUNK THUNK THUNK
>SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>LET ME OUT OF HERE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>this is the good stuff oh yeah
>HUMP HUMP
>W-W-W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS HORRIBLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOO I AM GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>hngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1550329565034.jpg (590x350, 54K)

No Religion on a pinky bong board

Attached: 1553615645600s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

>WHAT IS THIS I AM BEING EATEN BY WORMS W-W-W-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>oh shit this little cunt is dying i'd better save him
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY PENIS MY FUCKING PENIS GOT BITTEN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE
>W-W-W-W-WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS THIS SOUND I AM HEARING
>SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCFK IT'S SHIT I AM BEING FUCKING SHAT WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK PINKYBONG
>HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG oi these bloody pills ain't working HOLD ON WAIT A FOOKEN MINUTE MATE
>SPLAT PLOP SQUAASH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A SQUISH SPLAT PLOP BLAM
>that's the good stuff mate

Attached: 1550330112158.jpg (1300x975, 222K)

Why not?

One time I drank holy water and the sky turned red, does this have any religious meaning?

Did you supplement the holy water with acid?

*tips fedora*

>general
No.
Fuck off back to and

Jow Forums is no less valid a place for a thread like this friend.

No. Was completely clean.

>hey wanna join my cool Religion?
No one fucking cares
no one goes to fucking 4 chan to find a new Religion
i know you have to tell People About your god or the world will burn or some shit like that but plase Keep it out of my fucking board.
Or maybe I introduce you to my religion gaycock suckism wanna join we worship black cock all the time

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1552217084606s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

No need to post in this thread if that's how you feel friend.

Well that's big if true user.

>implying that you own Jow Forums
I'm pretty sure nobody owns this board... maybe I own the board too.
But seriously, please don't act like you own it.

Imagine beliving in stupid shit like this
> oh i killed 500 peopole but if i regret it on my deat bed i get to heaven. makes fucking sense

Attached: 1550517420764.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

wow my penis is SO BIG

>But seriously, please don't act like you own it.
we all own it and nobody wants to find a new god on 4 chan

These things are a bit more complicated than that friend.

nice

no if i regret it i am forgiven

mmmmm... fair enough

i am the supreme overlord of b*nt

Repentance by the Christian standard is a bit different from the simple definition of regret. For instance, a person could say "I regret killing you, but it was necessary."

What type of repentance are you referring to?

shut up nigger

thinking it was wrong to do it and truly regreting it
For example someone is really annoyed by your constant Jehows wittnes threads and covers your whole house in shit but then before he dies he has some spiritula shit in his head he goes to heaven
this is what your Religion says. read the fucking bile this is all stupid shit from 2000 years ago. learn something About your own belifes instead of annoying People on 4 chan

If a person is truly repentant for what they have done, why is it stupid that they could receive forgiveness from God, and try to redeem their lives?

It's better that people who did bad shit improve themselves than not, isn't it?

Fuck off cucks

Attached: 1540439257974.jpg (1150x1148, 243K)

There's no god on this board

Attached: 1526140942566.png (600x800, 202K)

This opens the door for relativsm
Noting i do my whole life matters there are no trubles if i regrett it a short time before my death. Why do you think are religious People not more Moral than unreligous People. Nothing matters in this world viev and also fuck off 4 chan and go to someone that asked for your Christian shit

This is the only true god

Attached: 1554816998988s.jpg (117x125, 2K)

gj guys fucking 2000 years fuckign 2 billions dead euros and this is the shit it ends with it ah well pic realted it was your god you served all a along also fucking kys infront of me i need the feeels

Attached: 640px-flickr_-_shinrya_-_laughing_chinaman.jpg (640x427, 62K)

Sure that works if you're stupid enough to think of the matter from the perspective of how others see you.

But if you take into account that there is indeed a living God, and you accept that he will judge you, and that before his eyes there is no relativism involved. You might find yourself to be a bit more humble.

>Why do you think religious people are not more moral than unreligious people.

I'd say the ideological foundations of Christianity, and those who follow them, even if the people are flawed, or even hypocritical, are much better than the intense level of faggotry we see everywhere today in the secular world.

fuck off jew

naa my ignorace is what i value the most
soo doopedy doo suck ashoe

Attached: 3B32519700000578-4015852-Tiffany_Dawn_Evans_30_was_charged_with_prostitution_and_drug_cha-m-5_148128 (306x458, 40K)

> intense level of faggotry
preaches christianety on 4 cahn complains About faggotry.
Next Level chringe

How old are you user.

and this
op is an autistic faggot with an imaginary brown friend

Are you running out of Arguments ?
How About you take your belives write them on a pice of paper and shove them up you arse

Does the whole bible fit up your arse ?

Attached: 1554738925730.png (612x491, 106K)

I don't think I need to practice my writing, user.

but Maybe you wanna get a Closer contact with god
You will feel him Deep inside yourself

Your autistic screeching is leagues worse than this thread ever was.

jesus was a furry? OwO

Nah but the analogy is that Christ dies as the Lamb, but will return as the Lion.

thanks i try my best to make it worse

Attached: 1549471943370s.jpg (125x113, 2K)

sexy Lion ?

Bump for based Christians

this

Good thread

lmao at the heathens getting mad just because OP wants to talk about his religion
he isn't trying to proselytize anyone, he legitimately just wants to talk about it
or is it just too politically incorrect for you to handle...?