I miss NEENEE

Me too. Such trips too.

Yeah, he used to lighten up this board

why are all russian posters so boring

as if you have ever posted anything original

I dont

sometimes

I don't remember him that much, although I remember his name quite well

Attached: 1540585842808.jpg (564x1214, 69K)

Same

I miss my Comrade
>QCQ id

Attached: 92A9F737-CFC4-4969-86EF-18CD98731B45.gif (400x260, 101K)

PRIVIET FELLOW PIDORASHKA WE'RE BONDED BY KARASHIE BUTIFUL TEETH HYGIENE TRADITION I HOPE YOU HAVEN'T BROUGHT YOUR TOOTHPASTE WITH YOU MY DEER DRUG

Attached: 1mdy6n.jpg (500x358, 59K)

Attached: 143534645.jpg (1163x981, 124K)

You didn’t filter me after all

what is it that makes lapis so unequivocaly best girl

im new whos that

Are you on a vacation in France?
A man of culture, I see?
Its a Russian guy that used to post here. Hard to explain what he was known for, he posted all kinds of stuff.

Attached: 346345365.png (531x837, 255K)

Fuck off faggot

This is artist is fucking gold
He almost make SU bearable to look at.

I dont

everyday, seeing this kind of posts, I consider filtering americans
maybe someday i'll do it cuz it's really annoying at this point. What's up in your country that makes you want to turn Jow Forums into a shithole where everyone hates everyone?

>Its a
yeah Its, not he, not human
its

I miss Abe

Attached: 1526050386968.png (1023x619, 335K)

Jow Forums's #1 fag.

Who?

Huh?

Bumping for this

He wasn’t even here for that long dumb poster

Yes

Nice, have fun!
That's an inherent part of posting here. After a while one eventually learns to ignore it.

well i've been here for a long time and most of the times i just ignore, but you know, sometimes it just pisses me off and I have to vent about it

Americans from Jow Forums are absolutely retarded.
Reckon so are a lot of American Jow Forumsdits including myself, but it's a different kind that's hopefully more tolerable I imagine.

wewwers had an article in his paper that I thought really summed up the situation here and why americans act like this.

Essentially the upper classes are cracking down on dissent more firmly, and the average person becomes afraid to say anything at all because urban social movements are constantly promoting their ideologies by virtue of their wealth and high positions, and speaking against those ideologies has big consequences. You could lose your job, etc. So many people take this nihilistic neutral stance and adopt post-irony into everything they do, so that nothing they say can be taken at face value and they can more easily avoid consequence if the people promoting urban social movements come down on them. This happens everywhere, but on Jow Forums it is especially prevalent because there are no consequences whatsoever for saying stuff that could destroy their lives if they spoke it anywhere else, so they revel in being edgy and actively seek to offend anyone they can, because it's something they wish they could do in real life.

It's all so tiresome.

I know what you mean. Gets really annoying at times. But the lack of any kind of information in posts like that is usually the thing that puts me off. Like... "fuck off, faggot"? Seriously, that's it? Looks like the poster isn't even trying.