FREE JULIAN ASSANGE

Fuck you Trump for not doing nothing for this guy, he’s a hero and will die because of you.

Attached: E7755747-53C1-4E0D-B80D-7C30127D0AAC.jpg (640x480, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_hYZFUsOuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being mean, spain

I don't think that bum ever paid rent, no wonder they kicked him out.

>Fuck you Trump for not doing nothing for this guy
Everything is logical, Trump will not save his enemy

pee pee poo poo

Attached: julian.png (618x566, 540K)

I hope CIA niggers put their hands on him

kill yourselves kikes

WE DID IT GOYS
WE WON FOR ISRAEL

Attached: TrumpPuppet.gif (700x1042, 1.57M)

t. real kike

THE POWER OF MOOT COMPELS YOU

FREE CATALONIA

Attached: dank.jpg (1250x711, 74K)

President Trump already went on record to state that Chelsea was a "traitorous scoundrel[...]unworthy of any sympathy", so why would he bother with Assange? He literally can't be arsed.

It's still hilarious how the justice system dictates that one ought to be held accountable by a jury of his peers, yet the U.S seems to have a hard-on for disregarding that and roleplaying as world police.

Trump can't do shit.

He's just there to keep everyone entertained while the government fucks you. Even if he's fundamentally a good guy.

He can't even stop war overseas in his short term, even if he wants to. Takes a long time to change something like that.

Republicans and Dems both benefit from each other too. They only give you what you make them give you.

I agree completely. If not for him we'd probably still be unaware of the nsa's infringement upon our rights to privacy globally.

Friendly reminder that politicians are not your friend. Even the ones who share your viewpoints. Even the ones that people rally behind that will "change the corrupt systems"
Politicians want to fuck you in the ass and if they're not exploiting you, they're exploiting somebody else.
Only trust local "politicians" working with cities and towns. Corrupt country officials don't care about you, half of the country could burn and they'd be fine.
Assange is a hero but Trump won't do shit. The people who fantasized Trump as some 'paragon of the people' who will ride in on a white horse and shit out justice on a platter are delusional.

Attached: Mitsuboshi Colors 141.png (800x1384, 558K)

Free Baviera

maximum cringe

kot

Jullian Assange is reddit tier.
controlled leaks

WTF that's not striping down to just your panties, she's still wearing the cape that cheating whore

One last bump for a based post.
Assange and Snowden did nothing wrong.

>mOON

Ecuador couldn't handle his banter

wtf I love reddit now

>kerdasi amaq

what

An anagram and a word as gaeilge(in Irish).

THROW HIM INTO THE RING OF FIRE

and FUCK moors

youtube.com/watch?v=5_hYZFUsOuw

Sadly we need a miracle to save his life.
Especially since Ecuador's government sucks