Ask a guy who drives a forklift in a factory full of retards anything

ask a guy who drives a forklift in a factory full of retards anything

Attached: 20190412_185018.jpg (2576x1932, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/nu6gv2s3udv9a4nucw0iycpbo/playlist/5rmCmINnyh9wVuiZ26CMlN?si=VbMuuW_3TYizVtjDsyihvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do they let you listen to music at work?

yes i have a bluetooth speaker i hook on my machine and blast a lot of house, punk, and industrial as i cruise around

have you ever had sex on top of an elephant

no but that sounds fun

How much do u get paid

You have the night shift?

switched networks so new id

$15/hr and im pissed about it desu
yeah. 330-midnight but i often come in early and pull of 13hr shifts

Gimme my parts warehouse nig I've got real work to do. Sign my name

How many crates have you destroyed?

Did you know that just as water conforms to the shape of its container, a man takes on the characteristics of those around him?

Attached: 1551049157865.jpg (460x613, 37K)

Just yesterday I walked through my company and wished I could change places with one of the forklifting guys. Do you plan to change jobs anytime in the future?

are you a fully submissive bottom faggot who wears girls shorts to be humiliated?

>parts warehouse
gross. enjoy pushing a cart like a peasant
one of our sit-downs has crooked forks and i crunch pallets all day on that thing.
this place is disgustingly diverse and i have yelled at several niggers
no this shit is bomb. driving a reach is so much fun
no sir

i work at a warehouse. pretty chill job. i wish i could get more overtime. no retards tho

Attached: is gud.gif (340x255, 450K)

>implying I work in a warehouse
I put my request in now get me my stuff

Post a playlist please.

kot

kot

Why are niggers inferior?

getting people stuff is my favorite part. im a helpful person by nature and it's fun to help people in a reach
open.spotify.com/user/nu6gv2s3udv9a4nucw0iycpbo/playlist/5rmCmINnyh9wVuiZ26CMlN?si=VbMuuW_3TYizVtjDsyihvQ
pic
theyre generally lazy, stupid, entitled, impolite, and talk back when corrected

Attached: 1545980238693.jpg (750x714, 48K)

Do a wheelie.

Do you break OSHAE standards all the time?

thats unsafe and probably impossible
no i like to be safe in everything i do. i had some dumb nigger kid run in front of my forks just as i was about to scoop up a pallet. he acted like whatever he had to do was so important it was ok to jeopordize his, mine, and the safety of those around us. i went drill seargent on the kid and yelled at him on the middle of the factory floor. he got fired and i got a verbal warning to watch my language and tone

Do an endo

that kind of just happened to me earlier today. i was rolling over a dock ramp and it shifted so i got stuck entering a trailer and another warehouseman had to come in and lift my back end up so i could get out of it. it was pretty startling when my machine slammed back down onto the trailer floor