Happy day

Dear diary,
Today I fricked up my dough for donuts - had some faults on frying part as well. But when I was away, my grandma boiled few buds making them into amazing steamed rolls that taste great with jam.
Love your grandmas.

Oh, and post your recent dreams if you've got any.
Tonight seems like a good day to fantasy~

Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zKUsuvHYL9A
ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴬᵈᵉ ʰᶦᵐˢᵉᶫᶠ

Attached: 597th Happy day.png (700x700, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7847541/
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
store.steampowered.com/app/448580/Dead_End_Road/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3UcpTSEBnDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hiya!

Hello Yuuka! Want eight boiled eggs?

Attached: 1555121211.png (700x500, 307K)

Personal record broken!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(Probs the last time that's possible.)

Attached: 20190316100142_glitch.jpg (800x800, 201K)

Today i had another really interesting dream
But again i forgot entirely what it was about

Attached: 1504010865641.png (600x550, 273K)

In my most recent dream I cut my own hair and fugged it up horribly, probably a portend for drastic change.

hello poland!

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 13K)

Congrats on record breaking FSF!
Eight hard boidled eggs is quite a lot
But its a great p i z z a topping

Attached: 1524924936958.jpg (1000x1350, 1.11M)

Happybump

Attached: rembered'.jpg (800x800, 192K)

Eggs on pizza? Sounds repulsive. Never heard nor look at it. Strange.

Attached: 7220623599.jpg (587x448, 36K)

Danke Oracle!

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

Yukari and Yuuka be my mommy pls

>eight boiled eggs
why do you specifically have eight? also, cut them up and put them on noodles

Awoo Futuree o/
>8 seconds
Wait a moment, wouldn't that be a new record?! I see you are enjoying your well deserved free time Crying Yukari
Wait a moment.. have you started fasting with something else than oatmeals?
Last week brought me my top third or even second dream in my lifetime.
I would have to think a while what it was about before it would all come crashing down at me - that evening I really wanted to make a dream related thread, but I thought that since it would take a frickton posts to put out exactly what happened on this triple-layered, fiveish episode monstrosity, I prefere to just leave it for myself =w=
God, it was my first time when I had dream inside a dream, inside a dream that became so real with every layer it left me questioning few things at life..
Best purgatory-heaven I've dreamed of so far~
ˢᵒ ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏᶦᶰ' ᵍᵒᵒᵈ⋅⋅
Oh and a big part of that dream were those drugs that let me sleep inside a dream from a tattoo artist! They felt like love apart of intial feeling when it injects cold substance into your writst.
So.. how's your Saturday going, Oracle? probably a portend for drastic change.
Hah, since you put it like that~..
Do you have a long hair?
Cheerio Runner ʕ•ᴥ- ʔ
How's my old sport doing?
Important thread
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7847541/
Has Jow Forums unbound some deep dark fantasies of yours Janky?
>Serpy
Serbia? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Attached: 1553023901393.jpg (755x600, 287K)

I eat them solo. As if right now, I'm eating fish and salmon with corn and spinach. So yeah, its how I eat.

Attached: 5429767990.jpg (464x576, 55K)

I am doing good, still trying to figure out what the pact from last thread meant, trying to make sense of oracle's prediction, and realised I'm on stage 45 of 48 in CotC.
I am both excited and nervous about that last one.

You're right, it's a well earned day off near WiFi and a new record. Cheers m8! Here's to the Happy Day!

Attached: t4u9jgntsxb11.png (1926x2338, 1.67M)

>Fasting
I've changed my ways. Eating other nutritional foods to boost up my energy for today and tomorrow. Just oatmeal repeatedly is just as dull and repetitive (to much fiber in that case).

Attached: 0671629589.jpg (506x616, 100K)

I used to, though I can't grow long hair, I just start looking like a mop.. only long hair on the top atm, though I feel change coming in the push and pull of reality.

Attached: 1553059130269.png (888x903, 429K)

>fish and salmon
...salmon are fish.

Are we talking about Divergent series of books?
That is what tattoos and drugs injected reminds me of
Im glad you had a really good dream in a dream in a dream [...] buddy
But i also think there are some treasures we should boil a lot in ourselves before even trying to put it out for others to see
My saturday is going quite nice, i have a big asian festivity to go in a while, i will get some pics to show later~
Also regarding the eggs on pizza
It struck me bery hard as how uncommon this practice is and how weird can a common thing for one be for others
Diversity in its purest form huh
Ye its a quite common around here, hardboiled egg slices on pizza
yesterday we found out its actually quite strange for the rest of the world

Attached: 1548070946702.png (2001x2022, 1.34M)

Oops, I meant Tuna and Salmon. My apology.
Please don't kill me.

Attached: 2961246671.jpg (850x702, 149K)

Dear diary,
I didn't get a kot id today, I'm considering offing myself because of that

Not recent but still relevant:
I’m in a friggin Walmart supercenter but it’s almost completely abandoned.
It’s in the very early morning hours, and for some reason there was a man-made time portal (similar to the Stargate portal but much more modern looking) in it.
Well.... shit went wrong ofc: it ended up unleashing the entire Jurassic era onto the world - apocalypse by dinosaurs.
But that’s all before I’m there. Me and a team were working towards shutting it down since it seemed to be bloody difficult to do that in the first place.
The sky starts brightening from the coming sunrise but it’s still dark blue, none of the sunrise colors,
Well the dinosaurs - velociraptors - start closing in quickly as we’re trying to shut down the time portal and start picking us off one by one, and that’s all I remember.

don't worry, I won't kill ya. I can't even reach you!

Quite the exciting sounding adventure.

>fish and salmon with corn and spinach
Absolutely based, shall I say enlightened even.
ᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ~
Isn't that kind of expensive though..? I know about certain salmon spinach rolls that have an incredible amount of good fish meat in product, yet are cheap as heck.
>FrY Id
Donut fry, boil and steam~
>I'm on stage 45 of 48 in CotC
Isn't that the thing which ends up in a battle with certain shamanistic power on top of a gargantuan tower..?
>I am both excited and nervous about that last one.
Having a kick from simple game is great addition in life Just oatmeal repeatedly is just as dull and repetitive (to much fiber in that case).
Did you.. had a trouble of disposing certain matter from your organism?
>only long hair on the top atm
huh..
Do you have a straight or rather curly hair? Personally I'm a very weird mix in between.
>But i also think there are some treasures we should boil a lot in ourselves before even trying to put it out for others to see

Attached: 1518996713291.jpg (350x298, 84K)

Most of my dreams could hardly be called exciting though.
When I was about 13, I had a dream where my age was in the singles, I was in my bedroom with the light on, completely naked and sitting on the floor with my back on the bed.
I look up to the exit into a dark hallway and I see a humanish silhouette that was a mix of black, dark red, and dark brown slowishly floating towards me until it took up the whole field of vision. It was known to me as the devil.
Then I woke up

Attached: 6822DBB5-9F61-490D-9F4D-B352D6CE6FC1.jpg (480x270, 24K)

>Dream
Ah, last night dream was, something. I was outside of my home in the middle of the night, it was very dark and red all of the sudden, basically like a The Virtual Boy. Then I started to walk on an endless street with water puddle laying everywhere.

Heavy fog is present, so as cars and animals. And I end up waking up with my hand being dead asleep and a cramp on my left lower leg.

Attached: 3846069004.jpg (492x503, 69K)

But how are the corn and spinach?
Seasoned? Raw? Can you provide extra descriptions?
Cool dream Kureizy pal, i just hope you don't enter real portals on real walmart, you can really go into strange places like pre cretacean era or even the storage of walmart
You had a cramp from walking too much in dream!
And heavy fog is the perfect atmosphere imo
Nice dream, even if very...foggy

Attached: 35079443_921824164654116_4700104994026684416_n.jpg (568x574, 40K)

I'll make sure not to live for just the dopamine rushes, I still have those I wish to see be happy, and no amount of distractions will stop me from doing so.
>certain shamanistic power on top of a gargantuan tower
while I'm not sure about the tower half, I'm certain I'll be meeting an old and powerful friend there.

Same, wavy hair that curls at the end, brown hair that brightens up to blond with sun exposure.
I miss my childhood dreams, those of places beyond comprehension that may or may not exist, full of adventures and 2 goddesses filling me in on the importance of my existence and life's mission, though I can't remember what it is. Floating castles in an abyss, eternal fields of endless Bliss and even places long since lost, here on Earth.

what up saturday posters?

Attached: Touhou.png (960x720, 130K)

Die you fucking Barneyfag

Happy Day to you PolenYuuka
Gettin through the weekend ok?

>Has Jow Forums unbound some deep dark fantasies of yours Janky?
uhmm

>expensive
I don't mind buying salmon, as long their fresh and good tasting quality.
>trouble disposing certain matter
Negative. My body can process fiber, its just too much to consume. And I don't want discomfort either.

Attached: 2969594277.jpg (538x546, 82K)

Shut up yiffrael.
Shouldn't you be in /mlp/?

I don’t miss my childhood dreams, they were almost always nightmares.

This one was from when I was about 9.
A run down and abandoned gas station that was clearly showing its age. It was a very small one, just the station and two pumps, completely surrounded by wilderness for miles. Not even a road.
And it’s a very dark and dreary day, I’d say it’s around sunset but all you saw in the sky was dreary clouds, no colors.
Me and three other kids were there, running for our lives, around and around the pump from a predator that was hot on our heels. It was a human (kind of) predator, big for us. One tried hiding inside the station and he/it ignored the kid. The rest of us tried running into the wilderness. The two made it but I tripped and fell, knowing it was the doom of me, and I turned around trying to crawl away and this badly malformed human - so badly malformed into a vile form you couldn’t even call him human - let out a loud roar as it jumped onto me, and I woke up right then

Breaks over, back to work.

Attached: 438B74CB-6555-4F2D-9019-E11216A17837.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Always rember happy day, Anone~
It will help you fall asleep quicker - you just gotta believe it.

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: Sleep tight, Everyday-India.jpg (800x639, 83K)

>provide extra description
Perhaps I can. The corns were from a can, sweet corn specifically and for the spinach are cooked. As for the two of the fish, they're seasoned as well. Extra detail, I putted too much corn, hence making me full and I cannot eat the eggs. How unfortunate.
>cramp from walking too much in dream
I guess you're right. Possibly I was flexing my leg muscle which also cause it.

Attached: 3284552254.jpg (480x400, 54K)

Remembered!

Attached: Legal tender awoo.jpg (800x800, 362K)

Rembered!

rembered!

Rembered

Attached: 1542592277829.jpg (551x1000, 78K)

Remembered.

I almost had the same dream. Digging and digging underground, burying the passage behind me while inhuman shrieks followed behind me, getting ever closer. Just as I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest, I woke up and refused to go back to sleep.. perhaps it's a demon that lurks those places.. Odd your recount of the event caused me to finally remember that.. I was.. 8?

Do you shrivel when thinking about that..? (´・ω・`)
>And I end up waking up with my hand being dead asleep and a cramp on my left lower leg.
ouch :x
Getting woken up by a cramp in calf is one of the worst things, though so common..
>the dream
I think I found it on Steam~
store.steampowered.com/app/448580/Dead_End_Road/
>I'm certain I'll be meeting an old and powerful friend there.
How mysterious~
Woaw, mine isn't as complicated, just wavy.
Having naturally kinda double-coloured hair must be interesting.
Aeiou Don't be Rude Breaks over, back to work.
Stay safe o/
Sleep tight Nicemark

Attached: FB_IMG_1554553899239.jpg (654x655, 18K)

I have rembemberd

Attached: ringo_by_kurotan_yamadakyo_d8sylcd-pre.jpg (822x972, 99K)

Dubs won't do you good against your k0t supreme leaders

Was it your dinner?
Nevertheless it is a great meal
I hope you have more great meals, Yukari

Attached: 1553629463047.jpg (850x601, 177K)

mysterious indeed, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to need to pull a marisa and "borrorw" a couple of yukari's spellcards.

everything is going great!
how is everything on your end?
wonderful I hope!

Attached: 18d3c5de3835ffd74e8f51628db85a14.jpg (780x587, 117K)

Aye, ay - doing okay~!

Attached: koish17.jpg (558x695, 23K)

remba
hiya
>..but it ended rather poorly.
but grandma salvaged them right?
>How are you doing today?
pretty good, I bought a jackfruit last last and just cut it up, it is very good.

Attached: IMAG0217.jpg (1314x1752, 385K)

>Was it your dinner
I don't believe dinner, I eat whatever is considered as food. And I appreciate your kindness Oracle. Have a nice lovely day.

Attached: 5346335417.jpg (476x624, 80K)

>Only4u.
>That's the first garlic pant placed outside behind me in the background.

Attached: 20190413151614_glitch.jpg (600x800, 347K)

doin' good, loving the sunny weather and feeling nice
'ERED !! :3

>No bonus bideos
Filthy Frank is back with a different actor and it's legit.
Joji went off to focus on his music.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3UcpTSEBnDg

Interesting
No, hardly anything makes me shrivel.

>jackfruit
Oo I've heard of those - are they also known under a name of bread fruit?
Scratchable head.
>That's the first garlic pant placed outside behind me in the background.
Hehe nice.
>back with a different actor and it's legit.
Thanks for claryfing, it got me confused for a sec lol

Attached: koish5.jpg (552x664, 21K)

Dreamt about my sister again but I don't know what was the dream.

>re they also known under a name of bread fruit?
same family of fruit I think, but different,

D'aww, no u.
It's not taking the transition too well, but I'm hoping it makes it through with all the additional sunlight.

Attached: 20190413155739_glitch.jpg (600x800, 503K)

Who quote?
Nice hair.

Myself, though underrated meme.
Thx..

Attached: W..What?.jpg (800x800, 205K)

>It was known to me as the devil.
When I was 13 years old I dreamt that I was naked in a corridor/bathroom. My vision started to get blurry and I fell in a door that I tried to open but gave up, falling on the ground. Everything went dark and a fighting game counter appeared with a undead skeleton wizard thing asking me if I wanted to continue with a button hovering next to him, I nodded, the button lighted up and then I woke up not being able to breathe well because I forgot to use my nose medicine that day. The skeleton thing is how I see death

Attached: 01.png (1192x674, 1.06M)

hello~
i had a dream i was in a big shopping center with several floors and a bunch of open glass walkways without railings
i went to the top floor but started getting that fear of heights feeling and had to sit down
then it was at the third floor(?) but the floor was completely covered unlike before to look like a ground floor
it was outside and i saw what looked like an old historical building
i went through the building and it was under construction and went downstairs through a basement through some staircases going up and down and then back outside
then i was in the street in the city and there were traffic lights that had one green light and two red lights but the middle light kept blinking while the other ones acted as normal
i wandered around a bit and ended up in another old building that had staircases going down to lead to a deep chasm and a chandelier hanging in the middle
i started going down and looked over the edge and couldn't see the bottom
i saw a few friends of mine a few stories down and tried to follow them
i fell over the edge but managed to catch myself(?) then i was standing at the bottom and saw them looking down above me and a bunch of other people were at the bottom with me
someone above was shooting things at us with a rubber band and someone with me had one too and gave it to me and i picked up some stones off the ground and started shooting back
then i was sitting in some living room and there were a bunch of cats walking around
there was a kitten sitting next to me but someone scared it away

also i just had a nice rainy bike ride~

Attached: 909819ef42cef1a6209a66b2474fcfa0.jpg (480x480, 40K)

LOLZ!!!!! I LOVE HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HAPPY DAY SO MUCH I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HAPPY DAY

I had a dream where I met someone. Can't remember anything else about the dream. Also went to the dentist today.

What's bothering you new friend?
You can feel free to talk here.

Pooooland

>i fell over the edge but managed to catch myself(?)
This speaks so well about dreams I know. Perfect balance of surrealism.
>Also went to the dentist today.
Oi, just an inspection?
That's mee~!

I have noticed three kinds of dreams so far:
1. Dreams that seem short when summarized in text format because of how much action there's packed into them.
2. Adventures that consist near solely out of exploration.
3. Some wicked shtick or nightmares, unless it doesn't fall into first category.

Attached: 1540752796263.jpg (1771x1178, 648K)

Yeah just an inspection

>Oh, and post your recent dreams if you've got any.
Ahhhhh goddamnit I had an insane dream last night and I slept until after 12 PM today but I can't remember what the dream was now. How frustrating.

hmm

>recent dreams
me getting murdered by some weird zombie things

>can't remember what the dream was now.
Ah, that happened to me couple nights ago, it was a odd dream, but then I forgot about it. Hopefully you'll dream the same or at least a familiar one while you sleep.

Attached: 9055747153.jpg (498x498, 62K)

I had a dream about having loads of frens joining my discord server
/FRrU7k

Kill yourself

Attached: 1530708379524.png (636x136, 24K)

Happybump

hey nerds late bump whats's up you are all gr8. love you guys. keep up the great work.
thank you all

Attached: 1550267527258.png (814x929, 365K)

yad yppah