Welcome back to /yes/

welcome back to /yes/

Attached: ill put this in my AKARI STARE COLLECTION wink wink.png (359x347, 262K)

Attached: heh.png (1200x800, 259K)

huh?

no

that's unbased human
and if you're going to argue, do it somewhere else but here.

Argue here

Attached: 82928408-C574-4EA0-B659-CC9DAAF0455D.png (500x537, 554K)

Attached: fallout heh.png (819x500, 524K)

but the argue has the gay, and i don't want to get the gay

Attached: 20190413140009_1.jpg (1366x768, 215K)

Do you have a headache?

Alright, that's it. That's fucking it. Now you've done it, kid. Now you've fucking done it. PinkyBong is mad as hell now. There is no turning back now. The lulz were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit..

No. I don't ;)

Alright, that's it. That's fucking it. Now you've done it, kid. Now you've fucking done it. PinkyBong is mad as hell now. There is no turning back now. The lulz were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit.......

Why do I have a sudden urge to stop posting Akari Akaza? She needs love, and a new season of YuruYuri.

Good, as it may not actually be clear to you yet, and you may not like this, but this is what peak performance looks like, and any and all provocation is intended to release serotonin into your brain so that you become an actual man instead of an adult child, which you are ever so close to being. Next up: get a haircut.

Attached: 86665E6C-817B-444F-9AE9-7BF62B59D9AC.jpg (640x480, 48K)

/yes/ is /potato/

Attached: 1541904362035.jpg (1150x1148, 243K)

who here a bitch ass nigga?

Actually, it's too late to change me now. There is no other possible way. I'm stuck like this no matter what.
I'm TRULY EPIC, MOTHERFUCKERRRR

And p.s. i'm not a fucking human. stop calling me a human or i'll fucking slaughter you

fatty mccoy coy got his new toy
sexy sexy uh uh
jumping up and down down
blubby blubby yeah yeah
lardy lardy uh uh
jumpy jumpy uh uh
fatty fatty uh uh
jiggle jiggle yeah yeah
jiggly jiggly
puffy wuffy

Attached: 1550174811154.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

I was not expecting this at all..... what the fuck.

too late?
Oh my bad. So it’s open season on your reputation? I’m game.

who here all /swagged/ up and /ready/ to go?

It's open season to blow it out your ass

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

you are human.
and retarded.
and a fag.
and a goat fucker.
and you need to grow up

Yep, retardation. Just what I needed, but not expected.

>Yep, retardation.
you have retardation?

No, not from me. But from this damn thread. The replies, from the heretic meanie people!!

time for a release..... uhughggg uhg UHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG UGHHHHHHHHHH
>WAIT WTF NO WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FAT WHERE IS ALL MY FATTY JUICES GONE FROM MY BODY NOOOOOO I AM SKINNY NOW NOOOOOO NOOOOOO MY AMERICANA MY AMERICANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE CRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACK SPLAT UGHHHHHHHHHH
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FURAFFINITY ACCOUNT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JEWSRIEL JEWSRIEL..... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>yes
you do wow i never knew.

Romania, I think I my have not said this to you already... but you need to kill yourself

You're such a fucking idiot blind reader oh my god get out of my LIFE ALREADY DAMNIT. FUCKING LEAVE

You're such a fucking idiot blind reader oh my god get out of my LIFE ALREADY DAMNIT. FUCKING LEAVE

the goat will not stop, until his work is done

the fagget will not stop, until his work is done

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my powers are infinite..... and my reach is unlimited,.... i am almighty.... I SWHAL BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>NOOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO MY AMERICANA MY SWEET SWEET AMERICANA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAA WAAAA FURRY MOMMY TITSSSSS FUUUUUUURRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUU MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Why won't you leave? What's making you stay here all of a sudden?

I trusted you until you said this shit. Fuck off

Why won't you leave? What's making you stay here all of a sudden?

Copycat fag. Give up you'll never WIN

Copycat fag. Give up you'll never WIN

it's too late to change Jow Forums, too
this board has thrived for too long to change now because of one stubborn
person

Attached: 1502897089072.jpg (568x767, 55K)

Kill yourself.

lol ralsei will never change he'll be the goat fucking child he will always be

yes

Attached: lieutenant jimmy 3.jpg (226x301, 8K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOO FURRY MOMMY TITS...... UGHHHHHHHH........ UGHHHHHHHH..... *SNIFF SNIFF*..... I WILL NEVER TOUCH FURRY MOMMY TITS CUZ THEY DON'T EXIST....... NOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LIFE IS SUFFERING AND I WISH TO DIEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ONLY FURAFFINITY CAN BRING ME MY SEXUAL PLEASURE NEEDED WAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK YOU SAY?
>NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO B-B-B-B-BAASED ROMANIA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT S*XUAL PLEASURES NOOOOOOOOOO
TIME TO BRRRRRRRRRRAP
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Kill yourself.

i'm not even a person, human

i'm a grown up goat ;(

y'know lads..... i gotta say one thing's for certain.......
>HUH? WHAT'S IT MASTER?
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
>NOOOOOOOOO MY PENIS NOT MY PENIS NOOOOOOOO
HAhAhAHAHAHAHHhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNHON
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'm a person, a human
im a child

i don't get this new meme please explain it to me

ah, so you have no rights?

big gay. you got the big gay

why would i say rights? i have a privilege

big gay. you got the big gay

lads...... lads....... this is it lads....
>w-w-w-what is it m-m-m-master? (god i sure hope it's something god.. hoho, my dick is getting hard)
MY BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPS OF COURSE HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO I'VE BEEN TRICKED YET AGAIN BY THE SUPERIOR ROMANIAN INTELLECT OF MY MASTER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

OH MY GOD
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, ROMANIA
KILL. YOUR. FUCKING. SELF.

OH MY GOD
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, RALSEI
KILL. YOUR. FUCKING. SELF.

ANGLOS IFFY UH
ROMANIA GOT STIFFY UH
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Goats don't take orders from asshoels.

retards don't take orders from smart people

mmmm... do you ever get tired of giving me salt?

NIGGAS BE UH
NIGGAS BE UH
THEY BE TRYNA FLEX
BUT THEY AIN'T GOT SHIT
ON
MY
B
W
R
C
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
DAAAAMN I'M GOOD
IS THAT NOT RIGHT JEWSRIEL?
>Y-Y-Y-Y-ES MASTER OF COURSE OF COURSE YOU ARE THE BEST OF THEM ALL
YOU WHAT MATE?
>UHHHHHHHHH
TIME FOR A BEAT DOWN
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO
GUHGUBHGUGHUGHU SLAP LSPAL TUAGOHAPUDEGH AIHGAS SLPALSPALSPL FPAFPAPFPAFPAPFAP FPASLPSALPSL
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PENISSSSSSSSSS IT'S SO REEEEEED AND IT'S BLEEEEEEDING HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT HOLY SHIT I CAN'T FEEL MY PENIS HOLY SHIIIIIIT WTFFFF

Stop.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

mmmm... do you ever get tired of giving me salt?

Stop.

>imagine trying to copy someone in 2019
LMAO

>brap’t

imagine....... IMAGINE THE SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1546907580357.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

This is gonna be you one day Ralsei. I just know it

Attached: 1530445237069.jpg (900x700, 343K)

Lies. A goat would never resort to anything sexual!

Lies. Ralsei fucks goats

imagine the smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

And jimmy fucks his noodle bag kaiser-chan

"THE SMELL"
IMAGINE........ WHAT IS THE SMELL............ IMAGINE...............................

The smell is me kicking the balls of this board.

TARGET AQUIRED: "THE SMELL"
>W-W-W-W-W-HAAAAAAAAT?????????
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>MAH BALLLLLZZZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH SHIT WTF I'M.. WTF I CAN'T FEEL ME BALLZ WTF DID U DO BASED ROMANIA WTFFFFFFF
TYPCAL BRRRRRRAP MAGIC I WOULD SAY........... CASTRATION
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTFFFFFF HOW AM I GONNA IMPREGNATE FURRY MOMMY TITS NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERM MY SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERM UHUHUHUHUHUHU *SNIFF SNIFF* *SNIFF*

This actually makes me want to kill myself, but then again I refuse to.
What it really makes me want to do is to kick some ass.

Stop posting Akari if you haven't watched every single episode of her anime

Attached: Toshino_Kyoko.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

But I keep thinking about her face.
Her face only matters to me more than the anime

kill yourself

Um... g-goats don't listen to meanies

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPGYPGYPGPFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTFPTPFPTPFTPFTPFTPFPTPFPTPFTPFPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

as they used to say, the fun never ends

that's right, the fun never ends because it's ralsei time motherfucker

;)

Boo!

Attached: FB96AB1C-DA04-4F5A-9482-41646D95D862.jpg (640x480, 49K)

didn't scare me, fig

Damn

Attached: A85B2D70-6586-40E1-8712-4C3FCCBBEA8B.jpg (572x621, 153K)

onions onions

you a fan of s.o.y. laddie?

hmmm
also by the way, i'm not really the real ralsei from the game. i mean, HE would never dare to go on Jow Forums but who cares? i like being him lol idk

yeah, i don't fucking know anymore

good. fucking. morning.