Explain me why you aren't racist, user

Explain me why you aren't racist, user

Attached: unknown (4).png (681x452, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n70AgNDh6qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but i am. i absolutely hate fucking p*lacks

I'm racist only against niggers, I have nothing against blacks

Because I have a triple digit IQ.

I can understand certain cases of racism but I don't think it's a very good solution

Attached: olivia sip.png (327x389, 161K)

NOBODY IS NOTICING THESE FR*CKING QUINTS YET
HAVE YOU ALL GONE INSANE?

Attached: huh.gif (320x270, 265K)

Chris Rock is that you?

I am. But only against niggers and sandniggers. Beaners and pajeets are alright in my book.

WHITE-U PIG-U GO HOME! You no wapanese!
youtu.be/n70AgNDh6qg

Being reasonable doesn't get you lots of (You)s, even with digits

> 5ocKS
close to a legendary id

holy fuck
and it's a good sentence

Chenk’em

Attached: BB95F1C6-4102-4727-BB64-5D3D729B27D1.jpg (231x316, 31K)

No real history with racial racism. It's been all political up here.

HOWEVER, we have learned ever since mid 70's that niggers won't change. Niggers won't get smarter no matter how much you invest in them. On top of that, niggers won't do the work assigned to them no matter how easy you will go on them. They just won't do it.

This is honestly genuinely our experience regarding niggers.

Black people have generally been okay though.

Attached: 6ec7ff0e1d5045c6fb451bd3b5b0555d.jpg (736x1087, 182K)

I'm only racist to slavs , indians and spics they're not human and don't have souls

suck my pene

Also, Canada has spics?? I thought they all stop only as far north as Kansas or so.

Attached: 618189188-612x612.jpg (612x586, 79K)

because i wish i was a black girl so i could be colonized by the white man tbqh

They’re the same thing silly

I dont be fagot like you

damn

Same, but ive never met a black person, only niggers

dumb Jow Forums thread

Cause I'm straight.

I'm only racist against the entitled muzzies and the chingchong merchantfags

There are many different types of hammers for many different types of jobs. Just because I don't like using a certain hammer for a certain job, doesn't mean that it's useless or doesn't have a right to exist. Racism happens when your entire society becomes centered around the carpentry mallet, for example. Naturally, the other hammers ain't gonna keep up in every aspect.

I’m not so much racist as I dislike brainlets. And niggers are on average mornons. I wouldn’t gas the human intelligence nogs, but I doubt many will just let us delet their lower IQ brethren.

I hate sand niggers because they are trying to genocide the whites and destroy the western world.

I don’t support fascism or any type of authoritarian government forcing its will on others cause I’m a freedom fag, but the social justice mongols have no problem with it and I can’t just let the world end so nogs, mud slimes and Sjw morons all deserve the bullet

im only racist to dirty brazilians

Same my dad is a pajeet and owned a dollar store and lothed nigs in his store cause they were always teens trying to steal something or druggies trying get shit for free

based quints and based truth, thank you Jow Forums

>bahamas

*ahem*

Attached: 1548188811096.png (225x266, 29K)

Because I was taught not to be by society and my upbringing

Impressed Alice?

Attached: 1554983945204.jpg (419x610, 158K)

Jow Forums is a bacon board. M*slims pls go.

Attached: bacon.jpg (474x276, 29K)

>t. wetback
Please go home

Nigga what?

I was born here. Not going anywhere :)

I hate you spics so god damn much, you re even worse than niggers

Inferiorities in one area doesn't mean complete inferiority. I was mainly referring to racism on the grounds of, 'they have lower average iq'. Modern society is very white collar, but some races are more suited to white collar than others. It's why you'd have an asian excelling in accounting but being complete shit in say, construction. That second part has no statistical backing, it's just an example.

But I am on the camp that wants to separate niggers from race, because there's niggers in every race, we just tend to call them different names. I have a complete disdain for niggers, but I don't really care if a person is black or white. I'm more of an individualist that thinks about the patterns of groups of individuals.

But just as much as I hate niggers, I hate the overly offended modern basedboy. The type that gets mad when you simply state that a person should be accountable for their actions, man or woman. They love to crusade against religion, an irony in itself, and fight against moral standards. Yet they run to the same standards when someone says something they don't like.

I say, an eye for an eye is an iron rule of nature. Might makes right, and if you're too weak to fight, you're too weak to demand rights. But although the weak should fear the strong, the strong has a duty to shepherd the weak. With that principle, humanity went from throwing stones at lions to far surpassing any other animal.

shit I rambled again

Personally i hate s*yboys more than niggers, at least niggers take their own side

proofs? I havent seen fellow spics chimping out like niggers. Theyre easy going people.

Attached: 4d9.png (382x491, 124K)

What about daily beheadings isis style in México?

I just personally dislike Hispanic "people" generally by default before I even know them