BLACK WOMEN

Hello americans, tell me about black woman. how they act? is there more or less % of feminists and other retards in them compared to white women? are they childish?
i am just have a huge hardon to the way they look (obviously only the ones who looks good) but i wonder what characters they have.

Attached: 2220b52b49c3e4ce50f1358914c9af7074.jpg (236x294, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 15510573220790.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

75% of the non-trashy ones will hate you right off the bat. Black women are usually very anti-racemixing.

Attached: 1555111308800.jpg (1008x1280, 289K)

black monkeys are just stupid

Thats so not true

SWEDEN YES

sheboons are disgusting and they voted 98% Clinton

Only 1 in 100 black women are decent looking and smart like Candace Owens. 80% of them are obese. Any white person can smash black pussy easy because black women know only 5% of white men will even consider fucking them.

They are my favorite.

Attached: 46733240_355352098583759_5501916405798999013_n.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

The ones that are into swirling though are absolute qt3.14s and WMBF couples are apparently the least likely to divorce,

Attached: 1554683698223.jpg (564x626, 51K)

Lol wtf is this shit. No, my god no. Im a 6/10 white guy that white girls would never give me the time of day, i moved to the city in a new job and 10/10 black girls were all over my dick flirting with me and being sweet as pie. Much nicer than any white girl i ever interacted with. What type of virgin neckberd outlook you have bro.

Attached: E807645E-1F34-4530-B7C8-880E3BD45A02.jpg (736x900, 55K)

The negress pill is the ultimate red pill. A 10/10 dark skinned black girl is the rarest of all beauties and thus the most valuable.

Attached: wow.jpg (750x736, 58K)

>Black women are usually very anti-racemixing.
Imagine believing this.

see

Attached: 5c5e6c1482a4b2cb22a9fa98c29a07c2.jpg (736x862, 93K)

Just like white woman, only louder and smell worse.
T.married a sheeboon. Divorcing now.

Candace Owens is unironically one of the most beautiful black woman I have ever seen. Would wife her in a heartbeat.

why

>Hello americans, tell me about black woman. how they act?
Generally: loud, obnoxious, rude, unaware of surroundings
>is there more or less % of feminists and other retards in them compared to white women?
Almost certainly
>are they childish?
Yes
>i am just have a huge hardon to the way they look
Seriously mate? I swipe left on every black, I just can't do it. Maybe you should look into Mexicans, they are way better than blacks

There are a few good looking ones that aren't ghetto trash but mostly pavement ape sheeboons.

It depends. If you find a nice one youll never let her go though

Attached: 1553747645936.jpg.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

Also darker is always better, preferably with long
dreads or this kind of weeping-willow looking hair.

Attached: 1542853829144.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

Breeding material.
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

African ones are better

Whites are so far from blacks. They are impossible to bleach. And we can't talk shit about blacks stealing our women if we do the same.
Or maybe we can. Maybe it will get them to stop.

Your fault for marrying a sheboon. Probably a southerner. All the anglized nubian godesses are in the north.

Attached: 1546976907396.jpg (1024x821, 89K)

>WMBF couples are apparently the least likely to divorce,
wrong

Attached: 156438576667.jpg (801x1064, 240K)

Yeah I like the natural hair look. When they allow it to grow really long it defies gravity and actually looks more aesthetic.

Attached: natural black qt.jpg (500x650, 34K)

Attached: Black gold.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

>Doesn't like blacks
>Into latinas
Absolute garbage taste user

Attached: 1540249853656.jpg (1080x851, 135K)

Only the ones that look mostly white.
But even the pure breed indians are a million times better, and easier to bleach, which is most important

Attached: 8fUIjnf_.jpg (400x400, 31K)

If they are serving you in a shitty position like stadium concessions, they are often dripping with contempt. I'm a fairly good looking white guy, mostly due to fitness, and by and large they are nice to me as long as no nigger men are around, because despite popular opinion, they want the cock of white men. A half breed baby is guaranteed child support and the kid will have it easier in their community.

Around black dudes, they will show contempt, as the rest of their pack will. They are loud and aggressive. The halfbreeds are less so.

Attached: tfw no candace owens fiance.png (600x289, 14K)

Oh. You're Russian. Any anons from NJ by chance? I'm going to shoot my shot and possibly put myself up for a date.

White women are the least likely to identify as feminist amongst all races of women within the millennial generation surprisingly

Most black women represent the extreme end result of feminism.

I fell for the black gurl meme.
I'm not against race mixing, it's such a non issue, but it is promoted and pushed.
If two people love each other it shouldn't even come into the conversation, it's when one both, or the other fetishize their partner problems come in. Turns out, I was a fetish. She just wanted "dat good hair" so basically she wanted something other than a partner. As is the case with most woman period anyway.
Plus she was violent as hell. She got arrested twice for attacking me. Not the only times she had done so. Morals are all skewed too. She genuinely saw nothing wrong in taking something from someone if she wanted.
She works as a HCA. Old people babysitter, and regularly steals from her clients, weed mostly. She couldn't stand me not approving. So, we split.
Good news is. Bleaching works, or I have some really strong genes. As our kids looks NOTHING like her. Just like me but with a tan and slightly curlier hair than me.
She has even been asked on more than one occasion if she were their nanny. In short...bitches be bitches, no matter their skin.

I go on black girl hunting trips to France and Netherlands a couple times every year.
They are absolutely WILD in bed, relentless and they really enjoy sex. If they are fit the bodies are to die for, must be the primordial Eve gene. Demeanor wise they usually are more lively and livid then white women but pretty trustworthy. They dont really take shit and even politically are open to new ideas.

Attached: 1554570346431.jpg (897x1080, 194K)

nigger women act worse than nigger males most of the time, you have no fucking clue how ugly, fat, and obnoxious they can be. They are loud AS FUCK, every time I've gone to the DMV or random gas station about 25% of the time theres a fat black bitch yelling at the cashier/desk worker

OP, I moved to Philadelphia and grabbed myself a chocolate girlfriend with a big ass. It's everything you think it is. Her skin is soft and fun to rub baby oil on. Her hair feels like wool. The skin contrast is hot as hell when you're fucking. And it feels very good to have a big black ass sitting on your face. And the food is good too. The best fried chicken wings and Mac and cheese.

Come to America my friend, get a new identity and come claim your African American gf.

based

larp harder, I bet you're on a VPN

You dated the trash type. Your fault. You know better.

another larping jewish shill

Attached: 1535416224524.png (565x375, 371K)

estonia is the legal inheritor of the zulu empire

Attached: 1548653913560.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

If you're a white male, black women are usually more approachable as they all know how shit, dumb and immature black males are. They all want to be bleached; look at how quickly Candida Owens got engaged to a Huwhite man, despite her being pro-black.
Just try and get over your fetish as it is a genetic and cultural deadend. Mixed race kid's identity crisis is a major problem for social cohesiveness. They always want to remake society in their image, which means ruining it for us.

They smell strange.

Boston actually. Never dated blacks. If you talked to her in the phone, you would not know she was black.
Niggerdom runs deep. I just didn't see it soon enough.
Funny thing is, she is red pilled on the nigger question. She had us move when too many blacks showed up in our neighborhood.

>Eve gene
I've heard this tossed around a few times, can I get an ebony pill?

Attached: df6121b186f9ecc4a3e3acbc6721766d.jpg (750x1334, 87K)

There's three types. Full blown ghetto chicks with a perpetual bad attitude. Half ghetto chicks who just live in the poor section of a majority white town, they only have an attitude when interacting with black men. And Oreos, rare blacks who have a gentlemanly father figure and were taught respect/dignity. Halfsies are my favorite, it is an accomplishment if you bed one. Oreos try too hard to get white guys, it's like dating on easy mode.

DMV area their men are 50 percent gay. They have a good reason to be angry.

>she was violent as hell.
>had no morals
>married her anyway
why tho

Your children will be low-iq high impulse violent monkeys. Don't do it Igor.

Attached: c0ba211189332904.jpg.eaba7d6de25ae65f6e1df1946dd85148.jpg (1080x1350, 339K)

Attached: e6d0d3e343371e69817f85a1f0475dafbe67dead298986f667bd95e6867c0218.jpg (526x696, 146K)

Nope. College educated, well spoken. Granted not very bright. But not ghetto in the slightest. If it were a phone hookup and no discriptiins given, you would swear she was white before the meet up.
Truth is...deep down, they are ALL truly "ghetto"
Some are just better at not showing it all the time.

This unironically, but it's not bad. They have a different "base-line smell" if that makes any sense. Like right out of the shower they smell a little bit more like rubber,

Attached: 1541495116335.jpg (750x937, 87K)

Im literally whiter then you, cope harder dried up roastie

Attached: 1549145703973.jpg (750x737, 64K)

Same trope..didn't change till after marrige. She kept it up for four years.
Thought I had a good one.
Not 3 months after "I do" I wish I hadnt.

I love afros.

Attached: 1554724296755.jpg.jpg (900x1200, 86K)

Some are fine, more are annoying - like anyone else, but with a higher penchant for drama I guess. Only their form of drama involves throwing shit all over the place.
They're less likely to be feminists, but if there are any that call themselves feminists they're more likely to not know what the word even means, and assume it's an excuse to act like a bitch.
That's about it. Plenty of decent ones out there, but most of them are stuck in a shitty culture and feel locked into it.

Listen. I'll break it down. Never date a black woman that currently works in group homes or elderly care. In fact, I'd say don't ever pair with a woman working in any aspect of social care period. A well educated black woman does not translate to smart or intelligent 55% of the time. I'm sorry user. Date a spiritual black chick next time though.

burn the coal pay the toll.

Omfg, this one made my dick stiff. I want to mating press her.

Attached: Uche 10.png (599x748, 544K)

Attached: Uche 8.png (599x748, 726K)

haha

Attached: Uche 12.png (599x748, 1.19M)

See

Attached: Uche 4.png (514x748, 719K)

Uche is a goddess.

Attached: JadedHandmadeHorsefly-max-1mb.gif (192x240, 838K)

From my experiences they have a bunch of feminists and das raycis's. They're the primary group of non-whites calling everything racist. This includes but is not limited to stores closing, time and other niggers burning down niggerville.
Their retarded antics are often given a pass because of possessing a pussy but they're about social justice about as mich as their men are about violent crime.

I know, I have entire fucking folder of her.

Attached: Uche 7.png (748x748, 1.05M)

Animals

Attached: 1547409400905.webm (366x332, 1.67M)

Agree

I'm not an American, but according to Jow Forums black women can't wait to be picked up by a white prince and saved by their sorroundings. I think that's a nice fantasy and we should just leave it in place, don't you?

Also black women in America are by now the most educated in terms of college degrees. But since their male counterparts are niggers there is only way to marry up: White guys!

Attached: 1534877369703.jpg (640x561, 35K)

>>Eve gene
All present day humans can track their mitochondrial DNA back to Africa and one woman - the mitochondrial Eve. Thats why black girls usually have extremely pronounced bodies indicating crazy fertility.

Attached: 1555082879353.jpg (1080x1349, 129K)

was only a matter of time till the estonian oil driller showed up

Black lipstick on black gurls is way hotter than it has any right to be.

Attached: y4otU9ipO6R5MgPVkePXJINhPGQegwYb7qAU9SVn28U.jpg (640x799, 102K)

Fair notice: You and her will be put to death once these race wars pop off.

You don’t know how serious I am.

Based

Attached: 1a1e1d8502fc1c0a6b8f20412ea11ec1.jpg.jpg (1080x1332, 82K)

Why group homes and elderly care? I genuinely can't draw the connection as to why that's bad.

Black goddess

Attached: Black goddes.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

This.

Attached: Black lips.webm (480x480, 550K)

Attached: 1554462159594.jpg (2000x1500, 259K)

The biggest problem with black women is their attitude. They bitch so much, they eyeroll and are completely rude. That's why you see so many videos of them going off on people in public or at a fast food restaurant. They have no chill. Even if you find a nice one with a decent personality, they have disgusting weaves that they wear cause their afro gets wild. Again they usually have the worst temperament and bad temper. That's why even black men avoid them and never marry them. Impregnate and leave.

>most educated
Germany, yes!

Attached: 1552966128960.jpg (750x542, 116K)

>most educated

Asian and white women go for STEM degrees, whereas black women go for anthropology or Africana studies.

no they won't, America will always be at least 15% non white even if a race war happens

black women are probably the most undesirable of the female populace. they are loud, stinky, combative and just fucking stupid. Too many Tyrones knock them around so they take their shit to other races that are more respectful. Mixed babies are gross and have a hard time fitting in to society. Date within or as close to your race as possible. Leave the sheboons for the Tyrone's and Jaquan's.

Attached: 1549890922072.jpg (960x955, 100K)

Im seriously lifting and doing daily cardio to cleave as many of you fatass basementmaggots down on the day of the rope. You wont get the merciful bullet, you will get the club and the axe.

Attached: 1554284780455.jpg (500x624, 72K)

>y-yyou'll be put to death
The night the war pops off we will slaughter you aryan lovers like dogs. You couldn't even make a black out from a shadow.

Attached: 1527325944217.jpg (685x1000, 257K)

Kill your bitter self.
Black women are very insecure and over time have inferiority complexes. They abuse their kids. Make their sons their husbands and their daughters are their own competition. When placed in social care. They power trip to the max.

They are very mean and abusive and often times get away with for awhile.

The black women you do want to date are the spiritual tantra eastern belief types.
Why do you have my cousin’s picture?

Are you fucking stupid? Women DON"T go for STEM in general.

Most of them are trashy and try to own in in the counter-productive way most african americans do
Of those trashy ones, maybe a few have hope of being a decent person
The one's that aren't trashy are somewhat shy and reserved in my experience
Take this with a grain of salt, it's just my experience

Qt.

You can’t trust a big butt and a smile. They’re poison.

WHERES THE ESTONIAN OIL DRILLER?

The jet black ones are the best. Shame we don't really have any here, just somalis and they look like shit.

Attached: black & white.jpg (910x910, 110K)

WHY WOULD YOU MIX WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE OVERWHELMING AMOUNTS OF HIV OR GONORRHEA

African women and black latinas are great.

When I went to school there weren't as many black women but we did have proved to be stupid and lazy. Mostly they dropped out before complete failure but all 3 or for 4 I shared a math course with quit the course. Them being educated is a meme.