Are lefthanders politically incorrect?

Why are lefties are so rare?
How come they haven't died or been bred out of humanity? lefthandedness doesn't seem to serve any purpose?

why are most people right-handed?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 17K)

Most people are npcs. Most people are brainwashed to believe one form of writing is "correct". Most people are followers and not leaders. I am a lefty and I am proud to be one. You can try to genocide us or force us to use our right hand but we will always slip through the cracks. Resilient, we are.

I grew up in a short right-handed world, but I grew stronger because of it, or something dramatic like that.

they are queer

Practice ambidexterity, your IQ will fucking sky rocket as you unlock both sides of your mind to their full motor controlled potential.

>lefthandedness doesn't seem to serve any purpose?
As a lefty, I can write while I heil Hitler, so pretty useful

More left handed people are homosexual, ambidextrous have higher brain retention

I'm left too. I have a feeling many pol users are left handed/ambidextrous. I can do somethings with both equal, but most are left and feel natural. Who's lefty here

My grandma used to beat me when I was young anytime I would eat with my left hand

A chinese bloke at my work said.
"you lefthanded? it means you are evil like devil."

IF he said that about someone's skin colour the shit would fly, but you can say what you like about handedness?

We're primarily Here to make you right-handed fags all flabbergasted and insecure.

Also, we're a Demonstration that whatever retarded simplistic notion you have in your head about how genetics Work is wrong, starting Off with the idea that left-handed people are born to left-handed parents. I'm a left-hand supremacist and devote Zero of my time to worrying about the continuation of my kind since we Just thrive as things are.

Left to write, right to heil

You'd think after the mbti and political spectrum tests you all wouldn't willingly give up information to categorize and gauge the census here but nope, retarded.

>genetics Work is wrong, starting Off with the idea that left-handed people are born to left-handed parents.

both parents r/h, both siblings r/h..
me l/h.
don't know why?

Its anonymous to a degree..
no other relatives l/h...

Lefties are really Reptilians.

Attached: 1397019932071.png (501x585, 172K)

what are alleles?

>lefthandedness doesn't seem to serve any purpose?
That's exactly why it's still here. There's no real draw back and no real advantage, so it'll just stick around. If either would prove to worsen your chances of reproducing, it would slowly bur surely be bred out. But as it is, it'll just stick around.

>alleles
french people on holiday?

You live in a civilization that makes surviving easy, most of the genetics being passed are inorganic and many of you shouldn't have been born in the first place if the world was in order. Society gave weak men the opportunity to breed.

Rh- southpaw here.

Pic not related

Attached: 117460ec5d420aa0cc45643f9de385c5.jpg (640x384, 39K)

How do I do it? Is there some guide to follow? I want to break from my single hand conditioning.

musical instruments are my own favourite, also martial arts.

For starters it only works for lefties.

>How come they haven't died or been bred out of humanity?

Being left handed gives you little or no extra odds of deat so the genes just stay in the gene pool and are just as likely to be passed on to the next generation as right handedness.

>why are most people right-handed?

because, if you remember your high school genetics lessons, the right handed gene is dominant so if we represent the right hand gene as H and the lefthand gene as h you get the following outcomes when two carriers of the left hand gene and righthand gene have kids:

Hh x Hh => HH, Hh, hH, hh

In all but one of those possibilities they will result in right handed children.

When a left gene carrier has children with a pure right this happens:

Hh x HH => HH, Hh

There's no chance of left handed off spring but 50% of their children secretly carry the gene.

So Lefthandedness doesn't get bread out of the gene pool but it shows up less as a phenotype as it is a recessive gene.

thanks.
I wonder why right hand gene is/became dominant? its like its always been that way.

>Studies of the skeletons and teeth of Homo neanderthalensis and Homo heidelbergensis generally indicate more robust right arms and shoulders (consistent with right-handed spear-throwing) and tooth wear consistent with food held in the right hand, suggesting a trend toward right-handedness as long ago as perhaps 500,000 years

That happened in the US until 50 years ago.

Lefties are 12% of the population and 45% of all Millionaires.

Rightes BTFO.

Genetics don't work like that.

IQ and the MAOA allele are easily discerned.

Other things are not.

The world is complex.

>>Lefties are 12% of the population and 45% of all Millionaires.
Liddle me this, Batman...

search ed dutton on youtube and watch his video on it

I’m Left Handed

>ed dutton

will do thanks.

Imptrash, sage, hide, do not reply

Bs