Jow Forums? I fucking hate that shitty board

>Jow Forums? I fucking hate that shitty board

Attached: 1537421296802.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Based

Face it Jow Forums, you're the best board on Jow Forums.

This board has every to exist. /b/ shit; Jow Forums shit. We need an International/Random board. It's smart. It's lifechanging. It's a necessary board. The fact of the matter is that EVERY time I come to Jow Forums is a fun and happy time. Jow Forums is Jow Forums's idol. The closest thing to Jow Forums is heaven.

All the boards, from Jow Forums to /po/ have their own cultures, memes, and activities. Jow Forums has everything. It was supposed to be a place to shove all the random shit like risk threads and HWNDU from Jow Forums, but because Jow Forums is such a great board all those thread die out on here. Jow Forums has produced every meme. It's better than /lit/. It's so funny. I have never not laughed when I was on Jow Forums. The closest thing to perfection that Jow Forums ever had was Blepe, a wonderful, awesome, classic-at-launch meme that was based entirely on originality. Nice work, guys. You really made a difference.

People like to say Jow Forums is a "Jow Forums board".... HAHAHA fuck imptrash. You're Jow Forums's God. Get the fuck on my website.

Attached: duke shootem.png (1024x1024, 1.59M)

Face it Jow Forums, you're the best board on Jow Forums.

This board has every to exist. /b/ shit; Jow Forums shit. We need an International/Random board. It's smart. It's lifechanging. It's a necessary board. The fact of the matter is that EVERY time I come to Jow Forums is a fun and happy time. Jow Forums is Jow Forums's idol. The closest thing to Jow Forums is heaven.

All the boards, from Jow Forums to /po/ have their own cultures, memes, and activities. Jow Forums has everything. It was supposed to be a place to shove all the random shit like risk threads and HWNDU from Jow Forums, but because Jow Forums is such a great board all those thread die out on here. Jow Forums has produced every meme. It's better than /lit/. It's so funny. I have never not laughed when I was on Jow Forums. The closest thing to perfection that Jow Forums ever had was Blepe, a wonderful, awesome, classic-at-launch meme that was based entirely on originality. Nice work, guys. You really made a difference.

People like to say Jow Forums is a "Jow Forums board".... HAHAHA fuck imptrash. You're Jow Forums's God. Get the fuck on my website.

Attached: 5243B763-107F-44CC-A1C3-0944B3D85443.jpg (540x720, 47K)

very veery relatable and quite true argfggggggggggggggggggggghhhhdghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kot

then leave

badass

If you would kindly jump head first onto exposed rebar it would be appreciated, pony fucker.

seething tranny

kot

basd

Door's right over there.
You won't be missed.

Also, OP be found here.

Baste

Attached: F188AFB2-9C41-4F38-9C22-B7306DFFB291.png (1200x962, 887K)

Brb

truthbomb

Its a match!

Attached: 1543469337223.jpg (1920x2991, 1.33M)

Attached: A1C5AC63-3AB3-4D31-81F5-8095EA67AC70.jpg (1242x1394, 589K)

based dutchman

Attached: F095C831-223B-4956-B62B-ED7BDE5A75BD.png (1242x1394, 614K)

what means "based"?

Attached: base.jpg (1253x770, 462K)

chino chan

Truthful and accurate to reality as a statement.

Etre dans la place..