Got diagnosed as a sociopath ama

got diagnosed as a sociopath ama

Attached: shutterstock_1124571797_580.jpg (580x392, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2013/11/25/scientists-find-gene-that-predisposes-ashkenazi-jews-for-schizophrenia/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
psycnet.apa.org/record/2013-39862-014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

welcome to the club! how does it feel?
I felt nothing.

same here

Is this the new meme? you are just some depressed homo who gets bullied at school lmao shut the fuck up

>got diagnosed as a sociopath
>dat flag

Attached: 1496871696078.png (586x586, 264K)

nah true fact and what do u care Canadian piece of shit?

ok omega hitler

What led to this?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: c60.jpg (480x360, 32K)

desu it's I wouldn't mind exterminating an entire populace of a country starting from you

Have you seen that artical that says jews have higher rates of mental illness than average people?

Attached: 1451781988171.gif (180x180, 1005K)

A series of events from childhood up until now

Is that a real mod?

pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with race or religion and is just an excuse to make jews look bad, if there was no religion your statement would've been utter nonsense

It must feel somewhat good having a 130+ though. felt superiority when I was told that.

join israeli defense force and kill terrorists

Sadly, no.

Attached: DFllKSkXgAIqAqJ.jpg (418x536, 64K)

I found it. Yeah, it actually doesn't have to do with religion or all jews, now that I looked it up again. It's just the genes of ashkenazi jews.
algemeiner.com/2013/11/25/scientists-find-gene-that-predisposes-ashkenazi-jews-for-schizophrenia/

I had a made who was in the Israeli special forces, they're really nice guys, if not a little sneaky and very intelligent, in the practical sense.

ok

must be arabic

this

being Schizophrenic and sociopathic are not the same thing ya know

nah

>made
mate

Sociopaths have average iqs

pretty much this also it reeks of Jow Forums. According my jew friend most of the Ashkenazi were either wiped out or moved to israel, but ethnically, apparently there's small pocket in france who don't practice the traditions but still follow Judaism and are direct descendants of the Holocaust survivors.

>sneaky
if he's in australia, he's probably now a spy for Israel, looking to steal anything of value. Military, government, or business secrets.

Ashkenazi Jewish people also have a lot of genetic diseases that relate to brain formation.

there are various studies saying Imit can go both ways, but the general consensus is that sociopaths are really abstract thinking and problem-solving, which adds to the possibility of them scoring higher on an IQ test.

Ashkenazi still make up the majority of the population of Jewish people. They used to make up 90% but now only like 70% I think

Sociopath is a subclinical diagnosis isn't it? Are you talking about anti social personality disorder?

not that there's anything to steal that haven't given to america, who america eventually give to isreal, even though the navy seals spend 2 months of the year training in australia.

You aren't a homo right?

Attached: y r u gey.png (512x436, 122K)

is that true? I'm only going off word of mouth here. from a french jew who served in the isreali special forces.
I the land of Oz it's a clinical thing, but is classed as an "Anit-Social personality disorder" to be very desu

straight as a dick

good!

Attached: 1540503974202.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Well, mine's not very straight.

Attached: despair but also an erection.png (235x235, 20K)

mine is curved like a banana. the girl I slept with said she liked it

>The Holocaust of the Second World War decimated the Ashkenazim, affecting almost every Jewish family.[30][31] It is estimated that in the 11th century Ashkenazi Jews composed three percent of the world's total Jewish population, while an estimate made in 1930 (near the population's peak) had them as 92 percent of the world's Jews.[32] Immediately prior to the Holocaust, the number of Jews in the world stood at approximately 16.7 million.[33] Statistical figures vary for the contemporary demography of Ashkenazi Jews, ranging from 10 million[1] to 11.2 million.[2] Sergio Della Pergola, in a rough calculation of Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews, implies that Ashkenazi Jews make up less than 74% of Jews worldwide.[34] Other estimates place Ashkenazi Jews as making up about 75% of Jews worldwide
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
I couldn't find any studies on sociopathy but this one shows no correlation with IQ and dark triad traits
psycnet.apa.org/record/2013-39862-014

Then I'm sorry to inform you that you're possibly gay I wish you the best of luck in this not so epic of a journey

bananas are epic

too long but I'll read in full later. still, I've read the abstracts and if true you're proved me wrong, and it proves I'm not invested enough in this argument to dig up my evidence.

>when 40% of ashkenazim are descended from 3 mothers and are considered incestuous

Ok, I only read the abstract because I didn't want to pay for the article

I'm an alumnus from a university that has a partnership with the sites so I can view them for free, still, all that reading is troublesome at 7 am. soz.

What is your degree in and what is your level of education

Like the rest of your people I suppose. Still have any white phosphorus missiles, moshe?

A low tier degree, but useful in Australia, I graduated in combinations, languages and a bunch of other shit, and of obviously I finished university.

>got diagnosed as a sociopath
>jew

just like pottery

Nice.

thanks

>also it reeks of Jow Forums.
I looked into the background behind the newsletter and it was made by Jewish people and it was originally only in yiddish. So it probably doesn't have a anti Jewish bias.

as I have said in a previous post I'm lazy, and can't be bothered to find the souses not cited in the article, it might possibly be true, due to the exclusive nature of the Ashkenazi Jew, but for now I say, big if true.