Tell me, Jow Forums, what is love to you? Does it have to involve sex? Do you think there are different kinds of love?

Tell me, Jow Forums, what is love to you? Does it have to involve sex? Do you think there are different kinds of love?

Attached: big_1471664336_image.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxDh1IXZWhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just want a hug man...

Attached: fufu.jpg (625x625, 62K)

Love can be without any physical contact, however you're likely to crave it when you experience love.

To be with someone that cares about you and isn’t afraid to point out your flaws so you can fix them with their help
For my physical contact is a must.

me*

(This, actually. Also knowing I can trust them without a doubt in my mind.)

Attached: ca-4397.jpg.d2db45d9f808a1a2c9cb080b0c26d96a.jpg (320x320, 40K)

Aww. I'm sure you'll get one someday.
Really? What kind of experiences have you had with that kind of love?
That sounds pretty good. But what if your flaws can't be fixed?

True love is the suicide of the own ego, everyone who swore an oath to be united will understand each other because there will be no "I" anymore, it will be "we" from this point on. Everyone will be always share their deepest thoughts, feelings and secrets with each other forever, there is no space anymore for embarrassment. We will be all the same and you wouldn't try to lie to yourself.

Will true love one day really exist?
It seems very unlikely without major manipulation of cosmic laws.
The balance has to be preserved and even then anyone who broke it will receive a "punishment" sooner or later.

Love and hate are the same matter of cosmic energy, but no one can say if the specific vessel has to be filled or emptied to reach an extreme point for the former or latter.
As they say only a half glass is open for interpretations. You can't say an empty glass is something else than empty, it's a fact of your reality that you have to bear. You can't say an full glass is something else than full, it's a fact of your reality that you have to bear.

Attached: AW1970128_01.gif (370x300, 146K)

Man, me too, man.
Why the fuck, man?

Attached: OH MY UCKING GOD SAVE ME FROM DATFRRL БЛЯТЬ Я ЩАС УМРУ НАХУЙ СУКА ЕБАНУТ (430x642, 216K)

Your notion of true love sounds rather wonderful. The concept of balance though, what do you mean by that? Good and evil, maybe? Yin and yang kinda thing? And what is this punishment, and where does it come from?
And is reality truly so static? What's full to someone might be otherwise to someone else, either metaphorically or quite literally.

"Punishments" are resulting consequences of your doings and your involved in anything, be it conscious or unconscious.
I think I could call it also karma or the first sin of mankind.

Example:
It will seem unfair for us to be killed as helpless civilian in a war by some random soldiers, but for the Dao it's indifferent and probably a nuance.

Life has to be taken to give death a chance. Everything alive will once seize.
Death is life itself, it's the beginning and end.
Before you were born, you were for an endless amount of time dead. After your end you will be join this fate again, but energy doesn't seize and can't be created, it will only transform to something different.

Extreme meme example:
Lets say you wished to become immortal and it became true, pretty cool huh? No worries to die anymore, enough time to do anything you want. But ever thought about everyone you currently know will die, no one will remember you, you have to remember them, after a catastrophe mankind does not exist anymore, but you are still there, alone.
Billion years later the sun will expand, the planet Earth will not exist anymore, you will be forever in space with the everlasting pain of freezing and suffocating... Still dope.

Our planet and we humans are only part of the macrocosm of this universe, perhaps even more insignificant. Nothing we do will be remembered besides of us, but there were always some exceptions.

Good or evil as a concept does not exist, it's a fake concept which only can be fulfilled in fiction media.
We humans can only judge dirrectly by the doings of one person, we can't tell what the universe has planned for this invidium.

Example:
In this timeline Adolf Hitler nearly drowned when he was four years-old but was saved by a local priest, was the priest really a life saver?

Our mind and the one of some kinds of animals is the special trait which makes us still relevant on a cosmic scale. We are capable to bend reality, take it it for granted.

Attached: b84e5dac605166f80bd4ca8523a58540.jpg?e=1555539949&m=lbXTalC28Wu1Poxr_C3JoA.jpg (646x509, 48K)

(Bump4Frisk)

Thanks friend.
Just woke up so give me a sec to get my head working before I read this.

Ah, so you believe in karma? And by first sin, you mean eating the forbidden fruit, yes? In that case I'd imagine the punishment would be coming from God.

>Billion years later the sun will expand, the planet Earth will not exist anymore, you will be forever in space with the everlasting pain of freezing and suffocating... Still dope.
Uhhh, yeah, this is why I kinda don't like the idea of becoming immortal. Endless pain doesn't sound fun. So yeah,
>Life has to be taken to give death a chance.
I agree with this.

Also interesting that you bring up the Hitler thing, I've thought about things like that myself. Can you really do something "good" if something "bad" is going to happen down the line because of it? But that seems like some weird reverse-karma... huh.

Sex is the result of love

I believe, but also don't believe that all religions are originating from Hermes Trismegistos, he really once existed and not only he taught science and religion to mankind, he also became a God in two of them namely for the Egyptian and Greeks.
He was either an offspring of the "giants" of Mu. A continent drown by the Great Flood over 11000 years ago, habitated by trivial humans and non-human "giants". Or something totally different of another realm of existence.
His original teachings are all lost in time, he told his students that his teachings can't be written down with the same meaning as intended, but they did and parts of them are spread through all religions who are still left. Karma has become the Eastern version, Punishments (and rewards) have become the Westernized version of one of his concepts.

All opposites known to man are the same literal matter. We distinguish everything to a black part and a white part, but there is always a third part which cares that both "colors" do not blend into grey. This third part is the law of the universe itself, it's the consciousness of our reality of all things which exist, existed and will come to existence.
But even the absolute reality isn't fixed to be reality, as known the opposite of reality is dream and with the possibilities of dreams we can change anything we want.
We humans are mostly 2/3 awake and experience reality, 1/3 asleep and experience dreams. Till this day no one can really say why we have to dream, one can say we process data and train for dangerous real life situations, but dreams go often a totally different way than this. Still we dream by changing our own perspective of reality unconscious, all dreams do exist and are real as reality itself, they are the same and have to be in balance.

Attached: d39626708bb651fe9f42fa4fcd096154.jpg?e=1555584729&m=LFCe7LeCH6vMzfPw3OLKGw.jpg (623x889, 70K)

Maybe so. Care to elaborate though?
Interesting. I've never heard of this person before. What do you mean by "I believe, but also don't believe"?

Oops, my name fell off.

Attached: __frisk_undertale_drawn_by_gokudou__5079ea4604d2f6c0690c6bf1fd9b1842.jpg (600x604, 56K)

I'm not a time witness so I can't say anything is true, every theory about our history and universe can be true or false.

Here is a summary of the written down principles, besides their were much later written down than they were taught to the Egyptians
youtube.com/watch?v=WxDh1IXZWhk

Attached: 5gx0uc7b.png (800x1106, 1.13M)

when u really like someone

Attached: 1520554697717.jpg (634x720, 93K)

Checking that quest ID
Then I hope she/he is willing to live with them.

Platonic love, love for family and love for a significant other are the main types most people experience.

It is a word, so it can be used incorrectly too. I use it far too often to describe the joy I feel in situations or for what others do/create/say.

I mostly agree with this. It's love for a significant other that I'd like to hear more peoples' thoughts about. What exactly is this love to people? Is it sexual? Raising a family together? Can you have multiple significant others? Is lust involved?
I wouldn't consider it incorrect useage to feel love for objects, situations, actions and such. I myself consider love and happiness very much related. For example, people often express love through ways like giving gifts, right? Or even something as simple as a smile or a hug.

Meant for