I made an open source chrome and firefox extension to automatically hide memeflag kikes on Jow Forums and Jow Forums...

I made an open source chrome and firefox extension to automatically hide memeflag kikes on Jow Forums and Jow Forums. I made a post on Jow Forums soliciting feedback for the next version and was banned for "Off-topic discussion." If you need proof that the mod team is completely compromised, look no further.

Attached: kike-mods.jpg (778x424, 104K)

>Jow Forums
you have to go back

Attached: 1552645092150.png (505x584, 353K)

Nobody here cares Jow Forums is gay

don't you mean
you have to go back
?

You're posting on off-topic Jow Forums. Isn't that a bit worse?

Exposes IP address why?
I'm not into that, but it seems a major oops.

I was quoting him, but whatever works.
>You're posting on off-topic Jow Forums. Isn't that a bit worse?

Attached: 1532434577306.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Attached: 1528747308755.png (321x422, 25K)

Jow Forums has your ip saved, new york boy.

okey

Stay there.

Attached: 531973-duke1_04.png (640x400, 4K)

I'm actually in Tel Aviv and posting from a proxy

okey

the admin is a sellout and the mods are retards
this website is dead

Attached: shiet-1.png (766x437, 87K)

we're you the one that posted wojok on /a/?

The mods are fags but people who used Jow Forums should be range banned from the rest of the website.

Attached: e7d.jpg (1200x1166, 177K)

>78.131.73.98

no, it was an unironic argument about a lactating scene in some ecchi anime, and some know-it-all faggot acted condescending while clearly having nothing of merit to say and it enraged me so i called them out on their behaviour, reddit spacing and told them to go back

what an epic gamer.
They should be banned for being underage only kids are dumb enough to dox themselves.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].webm (1280x720, 154K)

serves me right for being a retard

Well don't feel to bad we just know the city you live in and thankfully there happens to be a shit ton of other people in your area. Just be more careful in the future. I have had a similar fuck up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p]04.webm (1280x720, 346K)

never saw it, you know how fast board are. still the /a/ mods are rapidly banning all wojak and frogposters. kinda baste if you ask me.

An IP address alone isn't enough information to dox someone. And unless your ancestors became soap in the holocaust, who here is motivated enough to go through all that effort?

Ok JIDF

that was off topic, now go back