Daily reminder that violent movies, music with obscene lyrics, not attending church and masturbation is a sin...

Daily reminder that violent movies, music with obscene lyrics, not attending church and masturbation is a sin. God will not forgive you if you take part in this filth and you will go to hell.

Attached: download.jpg (233x216, 15K)

God doesn't exist. Christcucks deserve the rope. Death to abrahimic religions.

By Allah, stop this

¥trannybo hates Christ
lol

I don't know for sure, so don't quote me on this, but I don't think the bible says anything about movies

Amen. And homosexuality is too a sin.

Attached: 7837759540.jpg (621x465, 56K)

t. paki

what if christianity is real, and all these asians that have never even heard of christ will burn in hell because they rejected god by being unbelievers

based

Daily reminder that all of that is pretty much bullshit and that Catholics aren't real Christians. Homosexuals and pedophiles should have been mentioned first.
Well John 15:22 suggest otherwise but then again we still have 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9.

>God will not forgive you
Nice try Mohammad

Attached: images (27).jpg (288x383, 26K)

Catholics are the only real Christians, directly descended from Saint Peter.
Everyone else is a heretic.

i dont think i could become a christian even if i wanted to

Oh yeah and your (((pastor))) is the correct one correct?
Yikersville for you

Actually that’s the Orthodox Church..

>Man is better then the Church
No thanks.

>all you need to do is believe
But if you can't trust some random guy telling you 'this is right and the others are wrong because reasons' then you're fucked anyway. Might as well have fun before you go.

BABY FUCK

Daily reminder that christianity:

fucked the western world for five centuries
enabled shitskins mudslimes to come up with more advanced scientifical breakthroughs because muh heresy
created a mass genocide almost as bad as Stalin's
drove the west to century-long wars
approves the murdering of your children
is filled with pedophiles who abuse children on the side while putting it down to homosexuality and degeneracy

go fuck yourself, a mass genocide is all you brainwashed cunts need.

Attached: darkages.gif (363x323, 9K)

Based

¥tranny korbo

Orthodox Church fool
Don't not worth it just follow the law of your land and dont be a douchebag.
Christian denominations are pretty much all shit. I don't follow any nor will I ever choose one.

Galatians 2:15-21 - New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

Jews and Gentiles Are Saved by Faith

We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is justified not by the works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ. And we have come to believe in Christ Jesus, so that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by doing the works of the law, because no one will be justified by the works of the law. But if, in our effort to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have been found to be sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Certainly not! But if I build up again the very things that I once tore down, then I demonstrate that I am a transgressor. For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God; for if justification comes through the law, then Christ died for nothing.

John 8:2-11 - New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, they said to him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus straightened up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, sir." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again."> >

John 8:31-36 - New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

True Disciples

Then Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." They answered him, "We are descendants of Abraham and have never been slaves to anyone. What do you mean by saying, 'You will be made free'?" Jesus answered them, "Very truly, I tell you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not have a permanent place in the household; the son has a place there forever. So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.

Romans 2:1-16 - New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

Therefore you have no excuse, whoever you are, when you judge others; for in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, are doing the very same things. You say, "We know that God's judgment on those who do such things is in accordance with truth." Do you imagine, whoever you are, that when you judge those who do such things and yet do them yourself, you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you despise the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience? Do you not realize that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? But by your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath, when God's righteous judgment will be revealed. For he will repay according to each one's deeds: to those who by patiently doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; while for those who are self-seeking and who obey not the truth but wickedness,
there will be wrath and fury. There will be anguish and distress for everyone who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. For God shows no partiality. All who have sinned apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous in God's sight, but the doers of the law who will be justified. When Gentiles, who do not possess the law, do instinctively what the law requires, these, though not having the law, are a law to themselves. They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, to which their own conscience also bears witness; and their conflicting thoughts will accuse or perhaps excuse them on the day when, according to my gospel, God, through Jesus Christ, will judge the secret thoughts of all.

Galatians 3:10-14 - New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey all the things written in the book of the law." Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law; for "The one who is righteous will live by faith." But the law does not rest on faith; on the contrary, "Whoever does the works of the law will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"— in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 6:11-18 - New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

Final Admonitions and Benediction

See what large letters I make when I am writing in my own hand! It is those who want to make a good showing in the flesh that try to compel you to be circumcised—only that they may not be persecuted for the cross of Christ. Even the circumcised do not themselves obey the law, but they want you to be circumcised so that they may boast about your flesh. May I never boast of anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. For neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is anything; but a new creation is everything! As for those who will follow this rule—peace be upon them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. From now on, let no one make trouble for me; for I carry the marks of Jesus branded on my body. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers and sisters. Amen.

Ecclesiastes 6:2-12 - New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

those to whom God gives wealth, possessions, and honor, so that they lack nothing of all that they desire, yet God does not enable them to enjoy these things, but a stranger enjoys them. This is vanity; it is a grievous ill. A man may beget a hundred children, and live many years; but however many are the days of his years, if he does not enjoy life's good things, or has no burial, I say that a stillborn child is better off than he. For it comes into vanity and goes into darkness, and in darkness its name is covered; moreover it has not seen the sun or known anything; yet it finds rest rather than he. Even though he should live a thousand years twice over, yet enjoy no good—do not all go to one place? All human toil is for the mouth, yet the appetite is not satisfied. For what advantage have the wise over fools? And what do the poor have who know how to conduct themselves before the living? Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of desire; this also is vanity and a chasing after wind. Whatever has come to be has already been named, and it is known what human beings are, and that they are not able to dispute with those who are stronger. The more words, the more vanity, so how is one the better? For who knows what is good for mortals while they live the few days of their vain life, which they pass like a shadow? For who can tell them what will be after them under the sun?

Mark 7:8-12 - New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

You abandon the commandment of God and hold to human tradition." Then he said to them, "You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition! For Moses said, 'Honor your father and your mother'; and, 'Whoever speaks evil of father or mother must surely die.' But you say that if anyone tells father or mother, 'Whatever support you might have had from me is Corban' (that is, an offering to God)— then you no longer permit doing anything for a father or mother,

Then be quiet you child.