Happy day

Hello-mellow dear Anonymous~
Ahh, can you feel that in the air..? It's Easter getting closer and closer!
ᑫᵘᶦᵗᵉ ᵃ ᵗᶦᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵇᵒᵐᵇ ᶠᵒʳ /ᶦᶰᵗ/ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˢ ᵐᵉ⋅⋅
But let's not dwell on that - unless you really want to, obviously! It's a free discussion thread made by people, for people.
No matter what troubles, woes and personal drama you will bring - if there's a chance of helping you out, hesitate not a while.
We are all here for each other, user "All for one and one for all!"

Interesting videos sharing seemingly random topic and quality
youtube.com/watch?v=LgBj48s1SA8
youtube.com/watch?v=p3hBYS6M-m0
youtube.com/watch?v=8YEqJA4kF8A
Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iMH49ieL4es

ʸᵘᵏᵏᵃ ᶜᵃᵈᵉ ᵒʷᶰᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᴮᵘᶫᵍᵃʳᶦᵃᶰ ᵈᵘᵈᵉ
youtube.com/channel/UCMyVDCEO4QsRM0jU9Yk0obg

Attached: 601st Happy day.png (733x900, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dv_CofjOfg0
youtube.com/watch?v=2UN35U5xFZM
pbs.twimg.com/media/C4dFhMUWAAA7rME.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=FcMCd520Ae8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hiya!

That’s a BIG ID

GAAAAAY GAY GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

hello poland!

Hello.
>Feel that in the air
Why indeed I do. Its quite warm today.

Attached: 9887422446.jpg (411x411, 40K)

Almost cracked a joke for that one..

Attached: 1552769475629.gif (245x260, 929K)

Crack it
Do it nao
@_@

>10 seconds
It's good to stay in shape.
Aeiou mate, have you done anything interesting today? I somewhat lost track of time but managed to do a few things - mostly minor stuff though.
>BIG id
You are a big guy Future..
>EL
That's nearly half of a lerl ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Cheers R'unner~! Doing good?
Oh it really is

Attached: c241af7c-657e-4d7e-ba72-02449982a4c1.gif (540x304, 104K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x225, 1.03M)

601th thread!
do you have any Easter themed Yuuka images for the weekend?

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 13K)

XD
>>EL
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I DUN WANT SP*C WORDS ON MY ID

Got called in to do some produce work for a few hours, but now I'm kicking back and enjoying the warm sunlight on a beautiful day, how do friend?
>BAB or B8?

doing good. in a state of wanting to flop over like a ragdoll, but good none the less.
you good?

>Outside and meet with interesting people
Where I live, there are none. Its mostly quiet and not much going on outside.
>Getting away with my best buddy
How lovely. If I had a friend, I would actually do that. Video games all the way.
>How am I
I'm doing alright. I've been sweating over the past hours and feels great. Daily reminder to stay hydrated.

Attached: 5429767990.jpg (464x576, 55K)

Easter is coming! I dont really mind this particular holy day but any day off is warmly welcomed!

Attached: 72263430_p0.jpg (413x551, 167K)

I am worried it might be an impossible find Bizzy~
Unless you count this one as such previously mentioned.
Big weekend extra soon, muhm? PL id
Wooshh, that's me!
It's not Spanish but Finnish - Elsii roughly translates to "a love towards broken glass", which is a metaphor an after-marriage domestic abuse.
It's a very romantic language /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>Got called in to do some produce work for a few hours
Is that only because they know you live nearby or was that a phonecall with a few hours advance..? I mean, either way it's a rather dick move unless clearly specified in a contract - and when refusing does not come with any extra trouble.
>BAB or B8?
Why not both?
Ba-bait~! or babeight.
>Floop over like a ragdoll
Stretchy~
>you good?
Yeah, I'm in for a session of WoW with a few old time friends actually - it's on a private server though we all have real copies - it's just that not everyone can afford subscription fee right now ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ~
So yeah.. evening is nice Its mostly quiet and not much going on outside.
Seems like a bliss to me. Solitude may be of lesser importance to a human than social life, but it's an important element of life nonetheless~
Though this mindset of mine may be just because I have never felt a real feeling of helpless solitude in my life.
I think we can all relate as to "being alone in a crowd" but it's nowhere near being physically forced to stay away from humanity.
Have you ever felt truly alone, Yukari..?
>Daily reminder to stay hydrated.
I just drank some water moments before reading this, thanks anyway

Attached: 1514378562724.jpg (850x860, 185K)

Nice

nice, I remember old WoW, was fun to go full druid dungeons, even if we didn't get far.

My sister's the produce manager, she asked me to fill in for a few hours yesterday when she realized she had a doctor's appointment halfway through her shift, no worries. I never turn down extra work, that's how I ended up in so many departments.. I almost never say no, lol.

Always rember happy day, Anone!
Spring is a sign of new dawn for everything that is alive - make it to your comfort and feel at least little bit more alive, okay~?
Great time for changes, great time for new things and activities

Attached: think positive.jpg (1400x1400, 204K)

Forgoted

Remembered!

Attached: Feels good man.jpg (800x800, 209K)

rembered!

>Truly alone
I've been isolated for at least, I don't know, half a year. It really a issue nor am I depressed in that matter. Sure you can say I'm depress, but honestly, I'm not. Its like being a hermit.

Ironic enough since I'm speaking on the internet, hence lack of isolationism. I'm sure everyone here has experience isolationism once in their life's, regarding depression or not.

Attached: 3846069004.jpg (492x503, 69K)

Rembered

Attached: 1538037509131.png (250x350, 44K)

>Its really a issue
I meant to say not really an issue.

Attached: 9188419772.jpg (1341x852, 42K)

Whaaat! You work with your sister at the same place? Holy heck, that's amazing~!
>when she realized she had a doctor's appointment halfway through her shift, no worries.
She forgot about her appointment or are her working hours nearly never pre-determined completely..?
>I almost never say no, lol.
Good guy Futuresight~
Just make sure to draw a line between abuse and service.
Boy, druid was my greatest of mains and one of the best tanks on the server back in the day.
I had a pretty good rep or so I liked to think - my nickname was pretty simple and throught my play, I helped countless, boosted many and turned up as main tank for low and top tier guilds, who's main tanks didn't had time.
Whenever I told people that I managed to acquire all that gear without ever joining a progressive guild they just couldn't believe me.
I have around 15k screenshots from those times

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_dai_erie__b3808114a37f01bfeddf63a49a42e15d.jpg (800x1132, 313K)

the best skills come from strange places I guess. sometimes I wonder if some of my own skills were obtained in games.

>without the interactions through internet
Simple answer, yes. The internet existed to provide information about the other parts of the world. Now, its just mainly socializing and sharing their own interest.

We all have different perspectives on how we behave. Speaking about isolationism, there are jobs that require lack of interaction (i.e. computer programming, Shelf Stacking, etc.).

I'm aware how much nonsense I've been putting on your thread. Its how my life is.

Have a good one everybody.

-Yukari

Attached: 9061457567.jpg (457x530, 37K)

freudian slip desu

Attached: 1513883287597.jpg (300x289, 28K)

How are you doing today yuuka? I'm feeling a little down but it's such an incredibly beautiful day outside I'd have to try to be unhappy.
The birthday of a certain man we all know and love is coming up this Saturday. I don't really know what I should do to honor his memory. Last year I watched a few of his speeches and tried to go about my day as morally and proudly as I could. I feel like I should do something more this year though, I've been thinking of drawing something to commemorate the occasion, but I haven't a clue what it should be.
Some good news, Dukester told me that he found another artist for his paper, so with 2 strips it now has a dedicated comics section, and if even more people do something for it there could even be a whole page of comics.

They're almost never the same, she even requested it off, but it goes through some wonky computer system they make us use for scheduling and it put her on anyways..

If I would be gay I would be gay with you yukkaboy

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-084911.jpg (1080x2280, 637K)

Wew lad.

You know I hate my direinds they always force me to stupid bad stuff. Alcohol kills you stupid people fuck the you are my new friends now

Hmm. Not fuck you fuck my friends

YUKKKA IS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
youtu.be/Dv_CofjOfg0

Totally been there. The best way to cut down on the alcahol is to restrict the situations that make you drink.

>can you feel that in the air..?
Yes i can sense the moldy cum rag coming back to life
>personal drama
Should i be concerned about having 0 drama for 5 years?
>>"All for one and one for all!"
Who r u quoting?

Yes friends are shit I move to the wood and No I'm gonna be a punk and occupy houses or some shit this sounds coole

You are quite a rude one be nice and happy tunesia.

I have rembemberd amidst tons of work

Attached: 0c130c398ed327478.gif (600x600, 1.37M)

I didn't know cum rag jokes were considered rude

Hahaha sorry I thought you cled yukkels a cim rag

Hahaha sorry I thought you called yukka a cum rag

Is ok, we know you've had a few..

Games that bring your own skill to the table are always welcomed - especially if they influence your reaction time or something similar in real life.
After I played osu! for quite a while, I couldn't get into any RPG for a solid year if not more - it all just felt too pointless for me.
>i.e. computer programming
Negatory, stack overflow counts as a social network :b
>I'm aware how much nonsense I've been putting on your thread. Its how my life is.
Oh pardon? I haven't noticed anything nonsensical at all~!
Nonetheless have a great one

Attached: 1399269560927.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

into the locker faggot

>I am worried it might be an impossible find Bizzy~
All goode, all Yuukas are pretty festive on their own
TEMBERED !! :3

Die you fucking Barneyfag

>Yiffrael

happy bump

Attached: 1539061722250.png (249x249, 46K)

From all things I love on Easter, my favorite must be this chant at the end of procession, sang by hundreds of voices.
youtube.com/watch?v=2UN35U5xFZM
>I'm feeling a little down but it's such an incredibly beautiful day outside I'd have to try to be unhappy.
I feel you mate Some good news, Dukester told me that he found another artist for his paper, so with 2 strips it now has a dedicated comics section
More drawfigs, more fun - they are lifeblood of every lighthearted board.
Damn man big corporations.
>Yes i can sense the moldy cum rag coming back to life
Lemme find that one particular screencap..
pbs.twimg.com/media/C4dFhMUWAAA7rME.jpg
>Should i be concerned about having 0 drama for 5 years?
Not at all!
>Who r u quoting?
Three musketeers of course~!
youtube.com/watch?v=FcMCd520Ae8
wew lad

Attached: 7bc5c8b1925f53cdbc41d62e127d31ff.jpg (563x796, 79K)

Does this mean that in an extreme survival situation in a bunker with no soil you can grow chrooms with cum?

Most of NY actually, can't disclose more than that though.

we did it r/banter, almost a blender master xD

Attached: 37ed67c35631cd7db2acf87d11e23203.gif (960x540, 712K)

Is it edible?

Remembered!

rembered!

Rembered!

I mean.. would you eat a mold?
You have no idea how much I love those simple images with little .gifs just sticked on the side.
Congratz mate KEG id
Have a good night fellas o/

Attached: 1545881667824.png (2001x2022, 1.34M)

g'night pal

Sweet dreams Yuuka and snug sleps.

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

bump for the late rembers

forgot pic

Attached: 1531706634785.png (500x500, 116K)

Goodnight Yuuka.

Attached: 2921047033.jpg (850x674, 43K)

Sweet dreams!

remba

Last happy bump for late remberers

Attached: 1527693208507.png (220x328, 55K)

I lied

Attached: 1539229256823.jpg (500x500, 14K)

One last Happybump for the late remembers. Cya tomorrow Yuuka.

Attached: tHqE5aE_d.jpg (640x480, 25K)