Having problems with pooftahs? Are they ruining your board, cluttering it with gayposting, cries for attention...

Having problems with pooftahs? Are they ruining your board, cluttering it with gayposting, cries for attention, and Discord threads? Are schizos posting too hard and too fast, ruining your threads with inane babble?
New from Basedco - it's Pooftaway! The fast-acting spray that eliminates namefags and gayposters with no mess, and no hassle! With Pooftaway, low-quality posters and unoriginal content are no more! Just a spray- and the gay's away!
The secret is in Pooftaway secret gay-breaking enzyme, destroying faggotry from the inside out. And it doesn't stop there: Pooftaway is effective at ANY bad poster, leaving only the based to stay behind!
Watch, and see Pooftaway in action:
>*ksssshhhh*
>AAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOOO, WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK AAAAAGH MY SKIIIIIIN
>**kssshhhh*
>FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK STOP, PLEASE STOP LEAVE ME ALOOOONE, FUCK IS THAT ACID? WHAT THE FUCK JESUS HELP MEEEEE
No way that namefag can recover!
Listen to these REAL satisfied customers, and see the results for (You)rself:
>Pooftaway really helped me in my threads. Namefag drama can be exhausting, but Pooftaway gets them everytime! It really is amazing. -Anonymous
>I like to contribute to board culture when I can, but imptrash gets in my way. These days, I use Pooftaway, and posting's never been more fun, or as easy! -Good Namefag
>FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT, BUY MY GOD DAMN PRODUCT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. YOU CAN ALL GO TO FUCKING HELL. FUCK YOU! GIMME YOUR MONEY! -Basedco CEO
Call now for a second can of Pooftaway for half off, and we'll throw in our Pooftaway precision applicator, for FREE! 1-800-666-BASED. That's 1-800-666-BASED.
*may not be effective on avatarfags not tested or endorsed by the FCC or PD do not ingest results may vary
By Basedco - Redpill Your Life!

Attached: pooftaway.jpg (996x779, 133K)

Stolen pasta now.

Attached: 11.png (400x336, 43K)

TL;DR

I'm not even gay, but it's fucking hilarious to see 10 threads complaining aboit gayposters and only two actual gay threads.

Here, have a Pepe.

Attached: reelnice.jpg (180x332, 12K)

Based. I know a few that need to get sprayed with this. I’m one of them after all.

Attached: 530BFCA3-1B1B-48D1-99D1-11554ACF0BFD.jpg (404x830, 106K)

buy my fucking product i made it up on the bus

I used to have poofta problems, but after using pooftaway, it's been nothing but smooth sailing.

Attached: Brian Stelter 120.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Okay, lemme go read that.
Just remember I already gave you a Pepe, mate.

Digits

Attached: 1555166793866.gif (600x456, 982K)

Frogposter?
*kssshhhh*

It didn't work, I still love cock and I'm still in your thread!

Basedco does not accept liability for Pooftaway assisted suicide

It's all-purpose pooftah, not just gayposters, you guys are taking this all the wrong way
*kssshhhh*

Ofc not

lol

Gonna get loud

Whoops no I still want to be fucked in the ass

*ksssshhhhkshkshksh*
fuck, its expired

Turn the knob to activate the Alert Function! This lets the sprayer emit a loud horn to alert others of a shitty poster! fuck you give me your money

see you can tell it works because the board's so slow

Amazing. where can i buy 10

Pooftaway is available now through our toll-free not-a-scam phone number! 1-800-666-BASED

Now this is an absolutely based and epicpilled thread
I’ll take fourty cans please!

Attached: 87D47337-5AD5-43F2-961C-468293B25727.jpg (300x215, 23K)

gimme

Attached: you.png (712x712, 611K)

Pleasure doing business! Pooftaway is sure to enrich and end lives!
Basedco does accept (You)coin, enjoy your can!

I bet OP has a big sexy cock ready for my boi butte

>*ksssssshhhh*
Fuck off pooftah!

Attached: 95661D7E-D811-4F62-B745-20EF7B6BEF74.jpg (369x591, 52K)

*kssshhhh* *HOOOOOONK* god I hate brits

>buM ID
I'll give you a good bumming with this big dick of mine lad

Show us your circumsiced micro penis you Americans are known for