I wish I knew what it is like to have a foreskin

I wish I knew what it is like to have a foreskin

Attached: IMG_20190414_023804.jpg (2419x3854, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201510/does-circumcision-reduce-men-s-sexual-sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535438/
auajournals.org/doi/10.1016/j.juro.2015.12.080
cirp.org/library/history/peron2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MEEM
why did you tape the pene?
won't it hurt when yoy take it off?

Attached: 1546724664646.png (400x400, 116K)

foreskins are sinful
also
>MEEM

nigger

Attached: 1524520525635_0.jpg (400x400, 30K)

kike

you can't say that that is intolerant towards people of color

cringe

It didn't hurt when I took it off. I taped it so that my glands could feel comfy inside my foreskin

It's pretty based to know what sex is supposed to feel like. You know, like god intended. I can't imagine why people would mutilate a little baby, ruining this experience before they could even have a say. It is really quite sad. What is sadder is that you then have a generation, sometimes even an entire people, who look at a natural penis and think it is disgusting. This is a pathology of the most obvious type, to mock the natural body and to see the only solution as pointless mutilation, against the will of a baby

All of the excuses are laughable. "B-but lower risk of cancer", yeah and if you cut of your foot you won't get cancer there either

"B-but how could someone possibly clean the foreskin" not even worth responding to

"Lower risk of infec-" this is retarded, not only because there is evidence suggesting that this effect is either non-existent or tiny, but because if you tell people they have a lower risk of infection they will probably just engage in more risky behaviour. This might not be the case for Jews/Muslims with strict moral codes, but in the modern West this is a non-starter

"But girls prefer it!" Men in African tribes prefer elongated necks. How is this a justification for mutilation

Not to mention, you are now dependant on moisturiser and lose the self-lubrication function of the penis. There is also evidence to suggest that the intense pain experience as a young child isn't forgotten in the true sense

If there is a god, he is sending baby mutilators to hell

Amen

now this is based

> yeah and if you cut of your foot you won't get cancer there either
foot is vital to locomotion a foreskin is not really vital to anything.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201510/does-circumcision-reduce-men-s-sexual-sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535438/
auajournals.org/doi/10.1016/j.juro.2015.12.080
dont really care about cut vs uncut argument but most of that shit you listed comes from Jow Forumstier infographs with no sources

what the fuc

Shut fuck up.
Meem have spoken

>reddit spacing
>tripfag
>Jow Forums-tier arguments
your average goy, right there

I could concede all of those points and still raise the issue of botch jobs and consent and it would be enough to make circumcision retarded

cirp.org/library/history/peron2/

i agree with that too but its a similar thing to vaccinations. it can be argued that parents shouldnt do it without consent of the child. (obviously the risks of not vaccinating are immensely more deadly than no getting circed)

I wish i didnt have a foreskin

you see this poor lad right must've had his life ruined by the foreskin you wouldn't want that to happen to your children too would you

Lol

I have a foreskin. Do you want to try it?

Attached: 233364beaefebb2564b03c6132f23d7947b2a507.png (768x432, 15K)

>Did you just say that ?
Ya that's pretty cringe bro.

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-014804~2.png (1080x1072, 592K)

Even though I share the place with jewfag, I gotta agree with this here

gOlFn ISI
So you’re a Paki intelligence officer on vacation in France.
I’m telling French Intelligence!

I am one so shut the fuck up nigger
I know you are one of those niggers larping as jews

My dad knew a guy who got circumcised as an adult because he didn't clean himself properly and got an infection. He really resented his parents for not getting him circumcised as a baby since it hurt alot as an adult. It's a lose lose situation, kids will complain whether they get circumcised as a baby or not.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Attached: 1767f084d4fa7edd29d8ea655a4dd2575ffdb2c8.png (760x720, 15K)

You can’t fool me, dumb paki

why is foreskin sinful? it's completely natural