Igor, it's me, your therapist

Igor, it's me, your therapist.

We spoke last time regarding you coming to terms with your latent homosexual urges, and I'm glad to see you're going further and confronting your gender dysphoria by presenting yourself through a female persona online - this is very common for beginning transgenders like yourself.

Is there a new name you'd like us to know you as, to better represent your new gender identity? I notice you're responding to 'Daria' a lot, but is this just one you're trying out or a more permanent change? I personally think the name Maggie suits you quite well! If necessary, my administrative team is happy to help you with the changes to your file, they're very understanding.

Have you yet to make any progress with the cute Ukranian boy you were telling me about last time? While your homosexual fantasies were certainly graphic, I'm sure you could speak as friends first, then possibly work your way up to your intense desire to fellate him and have him, as you put it, 'poz your white boipucci'?

All in all Maggie, I'm very proud of you for beginning your social transition. I'm sure you'll be sucking and fucking away in no time with this kind of progress! I'll be in touch next week regarding your scatology philia and confronting your jealousy of women, but do reach out to me sooner if you find yourself in need, you vodkanigger faggot.

Attached: 1554209752750.jpg (1000x1884, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkLOB5wAAbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Korbo, it's me, your therapist.

We spoke last time regarding you coming to terms with your latent homosexual urges, and I'm glad to see you're going further and confronting your gender dysphoria by presenting yourself through a female persona online - this is very common for beginning transgenders like yourself.

Is there a new name you'd like us to know you as, to better represent your new gender identity? I notice you're responding to 'Alice' a lot, but is this just one you're trying out or a more permanent change? I personally think the name Edna suits you quite well! If necessary, my administrative team is happy to help you with the changes to your file, they're very understanding.

Have you yet to make any progress with the cute American boy you were telling me about last time? While your homosexual fantasies were certainly graphic, I'm sure you could speak as friends first, then possibly work your way up to your intense desire to fellate him and have him, as you put it, 'poz your olive boi pucci'?

All in all Edna, I'm very proud of you for beginning your social transition. I'm sure you'll be sucking and fucking away in no time with this kind of progress! I'll be in touch next week regarding your scatology philia and confronting your jealousy of women, but do reach out to me sooner if you find yourself in need, you wop faggot.

>SHe
im a girl uwu

>im a girl uwu

Attached: 1 a2lRtl0dqGjEVH3Xe5grsg.png (432x629, 247K)

>SHeD
ur a shed

Attached: 1539547676538.jpg (480x353, 20K)

shut up cuck *kk*poster i am a SHe

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

be sweet hun uwu

Attached: 1555502679406.jpg (738x665, 299K)

tranny general thread

you are a simple, single-story roofed structure in aback gardenor on anallotmentthat is used for storage,hobbies, or as aworkshop

Attached: 1541339401412.gif (700x625, 337K)

Is there a new name you'd like us to know you as, to better represent your new gender identity? I notice you're responding to 'Alice' a lot, but is this just one you're trying out or a more permanent change? I personally think the name Edna suits you quite well! If necessary, my administrative team is happy to help you with the changes to your file, they're very understanding.

Have you yet to make any progress with the cute American boy you were telling me about last time? While your homosexual fantasies were certainly graphic, I'm sure you could speak as friends first, then possibly work your way up to your intense desire to fellate him and have him, as you put it, 'poz your olive boi pucci'?

All in all Edna, I'm very proud of you for beginning your social transition. I'm sure you'll be sucking and fucking away in no time with this kind of progress! I'll be in touch next week regarding your scatology philia and confronting your jealousy of women, but do reach out to me sooner if you find yourself in need, you wop faggot.

keep seething ugly korboid uwu
prove it

This is a fun thread

Attached: 8F2DAAFD-0EE8-414B-BBF2-166D6F6F2E84.jpg (800x1131, 264K)

Attached: screen_shot_2016-04-05_at_12.14.51_pm.png (722x481, 604K)

tranny shed tranny shed tranny shed

Attached: images (1).jpg (222x227, 7K)

prove it prove it prove it

Korbo is a cock worshipping trap confirmed

Attached: 1539554527764.jpg (509x810, 96K)

Obsessed

Faggot tranny

Attached: 1555534568566.png (384x800, 514K)

your id...
don't worry, its nothing to be ashamed of
i'm sure lots of people are sheds

Attached: 1543693768297.png (1000x1000, 302K)

based
it says SHe though not shed
the d is separated because SHe is already a word by itself

Seethe more hahahahaha what a fucking ass
Imagine unironically loathing someone on a dumb image board lmfao
U mad?

Attached: 13817.png (192x193, 44K)

but He is already a word, isn't it?
longer words take priority dum shed

lol

Attached: wwshhvvbmm.gif (709x625, 1.82M)

Yeah seethe more hahahahaha, imagine that Korbo, imagine posting hundreds of threads dedicated to hating someone on a dumb image board lmfao

U mad? Pic related its u rn

Attached: 1555544046065.jpg (512x325, 39K)

at least im a female shed
get owned cuck

Attached: 1547040385449.jpg (391x325, 10K)

Fagmark off his tranny pills again everybody

>BED

I live rent free inside your head

>literally hopping off his proxy to say this
Holy fuck you couldn't make this more obvious

Attached: 947.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

you can be whatever type of shed you want sweety

Attached: tenor (10).gif (480x270, 1.95M)

A lot of people live rent-free in Korbo’s head

Dunno who fagmark is but I'm not the one unironically ERPing with other guys in threads, that's all you, you massive gaylord

dont call me that its gay

Fagmark is what anzumark used to be before his grand turn-around

>Boo hooo he ERPs with other guys
Do you want a full album of my cum stained hands? How much are you willing to offer? They're all yours shove them up your split ass lmao.

Nah I don't really need even more logs of you being a faggot, plenty of those out there, I'm just trying to help you come to terms with who you are - a cum guzzling faggot who hates women out of jealousy for their easier access to daddy's thick creamy logs and loads :)

no ur

Attached: source (2).gif (700x593, 1.9M)

>a cum guzzling faggot who hates women out of jealousy for their easier access to daddy's thick creamy logs and loads :)
Imagine being triggered by my comments on women lmao how's your wife's bf cuck?

Attached: not-my-soy_c_7236950.jpg (500x1078, 208K)

U mad?

You say that as if you don't literally sit on Jow Forums all day making incel posts

>b-but muh wymyn
I can't

Attached: soy-is-good-for-you_c_7227138 (1).jpg (500x921, 269K)

I've literally never made a thread on any chan bitching or conversely, praising women.

I simply do not care as much as you clearly do.

you sad, lonley, fucking pathetic incel

U mad?

He actually made a thread just about you: This is how fucking pathetic he is. He needs outside validation that he isn't a stupid faggot. But nobody is ever going to give it to him.

If you didn't care then you'd stop replying and getting butthurt about my responses lmao. What a faggot in denial.

Attached: Cowboy_Kermit.jpg (359x310, 17K)

U mad?

"made you reply" is such a fucking 1/10 troll attempt. You should feel bad about yourself. We both know this is just a cop-out to absolve yourself of responsibility of actually being a sad pathetic permavirgin.

You can't say it's all just a joke when it's all you ever talk about, or when you go through the motions of making threads every fucking day about it.

ur a fgt korbo

If you're this triggered just fuck off somewhere else. Your retarded moralist attempts are pointless and I'll keep being a sexist piece of shit to tick you off. Cry me a river nigger kermit.

IMAGINE BEING THIS BUTTHURT LMFAO

u mad?

I'm not triggered dude, you could easily make your life so much better. All of this angst and bitterness and animosity you feel about Jow Forums and threads and posting in general could all be easily avoided:

Just don't post.

It's literally that simple. Just stop being on Jow Forums. Do something else with your life. You invite this on yourself with your impersonation threads, by being a sexist retard, by being a bigot, by acting like a fascist, I mean seriously all of it. It can end so fucking easily. just-don't-.

No need to coil around and claim it's all just because you're a troll, we both know that isn't true. I'm willing to entertain the possibility that maybe you do hate these aspects of yourself, that maybe you really do want to improve your lot in life. But it sure as shit isn't going to be done here. This spiral of acting like a caustic retard, getting owned, and having a sperg out and resetting the process over and over doesn't need to happen. It's the easiest thing to do. To just simply 'not'.

>i'll keep being a sexist piece of shit
are you sure that's not just because you're a shitty person, it's definitely cuz you're "trolling", right lol

I post wherever i want and whatever you want and i don't give a flying fuck about your proxy spambot and your moralist wall of texts. The sooner you fuck off the less you'll strain your nerves. And if i get one single piece of information or a single contact address on your end you're not going to see the last of it until you're fucking buried underground.

he's going full 12yo edgelord
Lay down and count to 10 K*rbo

>threatening to fucking murder me because you're upset at a post I made.

Yeah dude. Solid trolling. I'm for sure the emotional one. You got me.

Attached: qZNUwDF.jpg (300x350, 22K)

This autistic thread is getting boring and repetitive. Can someone please pass the meds

That's a lot of latent homosexual rage there buddy, do you need a shit covered cock to make you feel better?

I'm fresh out of krokodil my parya, what else do you want senpai

You're a vile piece of shit kermit. Keep spewing shit so i can use it all as evidence against your sorry ass.

Evidence of what? That I told you that you're life would drastically improve if you got off your computer?

>dude's telling you to stop being a edgelord POS that hates women, flip out on him

are you alright

"waa I'm collecting evidence! the internet police will get you kermit!"

you right now

what a butthurt faggot

You're kermit after all

Condivido le redpill per i trans ma perché sei sul piede di guerra?

This is fun to watch

Attached: 4E126E0B-0105-432A-A8DE-679BEEC87D65.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

I just hope when he gets off the computer his brain problems go away

You know they don’t

Hard agree.

This korboid boutta crack

Attached: AD2B4A01-2CE5-4D87-8D29-A22F450F16CE.jpg (969x1200, 154K)

A man can hope

>

'boutta'

9a9
A gag is the only solution for him.
XD
Also
>boutta
A fools hope

Oh well atleast he wouldn't be here anymore

boutta

But I like seeing his spergouts Though I wonder if it’s bait. It’s damn good bait if it is.
He’s already cracked

I think the line between bait and insanity becomes irrelevant when you step into UTV territory

UTV? All I got were country cars and a TV company in Britain

Attached: 63501830-001F-4D5F-9B35-443A6793A707.jpg (322x245, 41K)

/thread

Attached: 1555599617398.jpg (560x560, 296K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AkLOB5wAAbI

Oh I heard about him.