Where does Jow Forums buy their clothes from, and when was the last time you bought any?

Where does Jow Forums buy their clothes from, and when was the last time you bought any?
I usually buy from Sports Direct.

Attached: 1555397549343.jpg (454x457, 33K)

Primark. I don't see the appeal in being fashionable anymore. I'm a poorfag

Primark is awful though, even Peacock's is better. I'm disappointed in you fren.

Attached: 1553842628056.jpg (957x621, 71K)

Welp you can find enough vanity there to go as modern punk, I think it's in fashion again.
Other dumb snobfags spend thousands of dollars for the same shit of rags in Gucci and similar.

Last time i bought a shirt for myself was from my department in college.

Primark is terrible quality though, the clothes ruin after one wash.

I always buy fro AliExpress, and my closet consists of anime/vaporwave shirts or uniform items (military fag)

Where the fuck did you get that pepe

The problem in the UK is that all of the high street brands use the same products, just labelled differently. People shit on Primark, but you'll find the exact same clothes in H&M, Topman, etc. You're better going to vintage stores like a hipster fag and buying clothes that were made in/before the late 90s

Topman is for gay twinks. They're the only shop that sells XXS.

h&m

Tk maxx gang

Haven't bought any new clothes in ~2 years. It doesn't make me happy, so I spend most of my money on food and gadgets.
[spoiler]please help[/spoiler]

>Where does Jow Forums buy their clothes from
several stores in the mall
>when was the last time you bought any
2 years ago

I dont buy clothes

Attached: 431434A7-2967-484A-BCAE-7BD0AD634497.png (1900x2664, 1.78M)

Two years ago?
So you've got old bobbled out of shape clothes that make you look poor?

Mummy buys my clothes from a really posh place called 'The Garre Badje'.

the dry cleaning store

i go shopping with my mom so i dont have to pay anything i mostly wear tom tailor and soliver, i have also some good hoodies from h&m

chinese black market

>bobbled
idk what this word means but it's not really a long time desu. 2015 was like yesterday.

This is bobbled

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 19.52.51.png (828x1130, 1.79M)