Penis sizes around the world

Why are white penis so much smaller than blacks

Attached: aD1w4vx_700b.jpg (700x548, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpenis.tadaa-data.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are white penis so much smaller than blacks
Promiscuity.

I just wanna know how they get these figures. Do they go door to door with a measuring tape? Do they ask people to tell them, not worrying that they could just easily lie?

>why are white penis so much smaller
white people have more going for them then "muh dick"

100% certain we've bigger dicks than most chinks.

Its a bait image

Selfreported

Imagine nigger that know to use ruler = bbc myth

Because disease selects for it. Big dick = tears and lesions = aids.

But also because maybe because a big dick was undesirable in rome?

This is wrong. I have a 16cm dick and people always think I have a big penis. Koreans have like 10cm dicks not 14.4. Were did you get this data? Also,
fuck niggers. They probably lied about their dick size.

And
>Koreans bigger than Arabs
lol

Blacks don't know how to read a measuring tape, whites value achievement and personal improvement, blacks can't do or achieve anything of note therefore the only thing they have is muh dick, therefore they exaggerate it whenever possible, they can't lie about IQ or crime stats but the can lie about self reported penis size

>India
Lmao what a pathetic country
Also everyone under 15cm is a dicklet

Attached: 1555992412079.png (792x713, 319K)

they measure it when you die

>tfw 14,5
I tried so hard

>Self reported

Someone actually compiled the dick size data here,
worldpenis.tadaa-data.de/

>India
>12.93 cm
>Japan
>12.60 cm
Bigger than you Jap. And besides, considering I'm of the Indo-Aryan stock, I could literally enter Japan and inseminate hundreds of Jap nubile wombs.

Attached: muhdick.png (534x548, 217K)

Chinks average height: 5'8''
Pajeets average height: 5'4''

according to google
sorry but it's even worse, pajeet

>Indo-Aryan stock
Also we dont smell like a mix of spices and shit

Attached: 1556173108531.png (237x361, 66K)

Attached: ricecel.png (1158x716, 37K)

This one is bait, but the study that actually happened has them "self reported" in all the countries that don't have proper hospitals that actually do research

This bong thinks we have done a knock out study on nigger dick size

Also only degenerates and whores care about the size of a dick.

Attached: 277_0.jpg (283x523, 29K)

At least I'm not a fucking g**k.

Attached: What_Happens_To_China_In_2020.png (772x596, 723K)

In Thailand now, talked to a ton of the working girls. They say that chinks have the smallest dicks, and the japs. They wonder how any wife could ever be satisfied. It is hilarious to talk to them about it.

They do say that Indians are 'fast'. As in, one or tow minutes and it is over for them. Often they want to wear two or three condoms to make it last.

You really want to fuck gooks tho
Suit yourself, I'd never touch those insects

don' know but it must be pretty much outdated
just google the average height for Chinese men and we get it be around 5'8'' but it seems like it varies in region
Northern Chinese tend to be taller than the southern counterparts

Attached: heightasia.jpg (959x813, 148K)

I don't believe this

mine is 6.6inches and im hapi

Attached: 1554316359501.png (1172x675, 32K)

first: you need a source

second. is it self reported or measured? all the african penis size "studies" where they resulted hung were self reported

third: sample size

>self reported

all those regions in the north are not very populated or not as much as south china, southern chinse are the majority, they alos are the ones with the nighest fertility rates among chinse

White men with small dicks take part in these surveys in the hope they'll discover they are average which will boost their confidence. Blacks are dumb and just want to brag so the ones with the big dicks all rush to take part in the survey while the smaller sizes feel too ashamed.

that's not the average indian, the average indian has much more abo admixture and looks as a consequence much more abo

Did the average poo cock being a microdick give it away?

>I just wanna know how they get these figures
I think that's the joke.

As if someone was even allowed the measure the penises of dozens of men in saudi arabia.

Daily reminder that these threads are made by shills to demoralise. And even if i were to believe these "facts" the most cited study claims there is only a 0.1inch difference between africa and europe. So you can have your 0.1 inch, ill take the 20 iq points, the blue eyes, the tall stature and your girlfriend for one night. The only thing you niggers can try is get mad at me but ill just knock you out and still take her home. When Im finished the last words she hears from me are: "you can go now" usually they start laughing untill they realize that im dead serious and they are about to get kicked out. I only did it to spite your house negro anyway.

Goddamn it feels good to be a tall dutch guy, some weekends i knock out multiple foreigners, although mot of them are pussies and wont look at me twice.

because we don't need to show off like animals we are effective with our average tool

Because nig nogs stay naked so their women selected them on this basis instead of intelligence

God I’m so horny looking at dick but I’ve never tried one. If anyone on Jow Forums is willing to let me suck their smooth erect cock I will do it.

because they don't fornicate with animals

>muh anecdotes
>so the data is wrong!
No wonder you brainlet faggot moved to some gook country, traitor

this thread again, seems we have some day one shills today, try harder. So disappointed.

Attached: shareblueactivist.jpg (800x1704, 125K)

Because there are tribes in Congo that hang weights on their dicks and stretch them out to 40cm+, that inflates the average.

BEGONE, IMP TRASH

Attached: 1554002971642.png (512x512, 92K)