Either i made the dumbest thing in spore, or i made something that might start a new variation of memes built in spore

Either i made the dumbest thing in spore, or i made something that might start a new variation of memes built in spore.
>reeee spore is becoming dead reeee
all im doing is trying to bring some originality into the meme abyss and beyond.

Attached: Spodenana.png (128x128, 24K)

I thought Spore died 10 years ago when EA turned off the servers or something?

Nah, spore's servers are strangely up still somehow.

Fair enough. Best of luck bananaing the survivors out of the gene pool!

I'll do my best.
maybe there will be more versions, who knows.

The best hope would be a fan remake that is just different enough to not get a takedown.
Anything developed now will be monitised to the point of unplayable.
>you need 40 DNA to perform this action, wait 2 hours or pay real-world money

Yeah, thankfully we have cheat engine aswell

Good point.

so, what would be a good variation of it that i could shitpost to anger the masses?

Give a pepe a try. Regular people think it's literally hitler.

alright, lets see what we can do on spore for pepe
probably gonna make it a creature because im utter garbage at making ships and such

Best of luck!

cringe

Don't look in a mirror, it's bad for your health.
i tried, but i do have the darkspore mod so i could put weapons or something on it if that is what you want

Attached: trash pepe.png (128x128, 22K)

Go with your heart.

made it a bit better by covering up the tiny peen and giving it some black people weapons.

Attached: trash pepe (1).png (128x128, 24K)

Define 'better'.
But sure, that'd work.

better as in not as confusing as before.
anything else you would like for me to make? i think i might make this into a little thread for stuff to make in spore

I'unno, perro caca?

lets see what i can do, it shouldnt be that hard.

i looked at a dog tutorial but i ain't that good with rotating the rocknes so yeah

Attached: perro caca.png (128x128, 30K)

That's close enough I guess!

cool, i think i might begin to make threads for spore creations in the future.

Making some of the controversial elements of Jow Forums might get a better participation rate.
Cirno, Chen, Kot etc.

That sounds good, but it's gonna take quite a while to pull those all off since some are more advanced for me lol, ill start with getting requests with pictures if i make a thread, just so theres more things to make

Smart thinking.