Serious Thread

Chen (Jow Forums for newfags) is dying. Infect it's almost dead to be somewhat honest. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Yes, I said it, and I mean it. By giving away your power to psychotic trolls, you are killing Chen. I personally thanks the likes of Insane Romanian, Raseli, Mittens, *Insert shitposting name here*. Cos is Chens are stupid enough to be trlled into oblivion, then so be it!!

Attached: B8.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

*takes a chug of beer* Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh..... You know cunts..... I miss the good ole days when me and the lads used to hack shit 'round every corner everywhere, no one was safe from us, man those were the good days, fuck me...... If only they could come back...... fuck....... holy........ just......... fuck.......... I sure do miss those lads, heh..... Us PinkyBongs sure used to rustle those wankers on the forums didn't we, hacking their accounts, posting stupid shit on them, hahaha, so many laughs, so many lulz, so many newfags trolled...... but now the PinkyBongs have drifted apart....... *sighhhhhhh* I sure do wish we would come back to have one more big raid on the whole internet, we weren't many, but our spambots sure worked, haha! Fuck, just fuck. PinkyBongs, how I miss you lads.........

/chen/ is dying?
mmmm, that's even more seething

Attached: lets play bouncies.png (488x575, 280K)

In the streets out here in London, us bad boys out here with the crib, I used to have at least 3 real gangs, that's what makes me so good at raiding groups. You fags wouldn't know 2 shits about organizing a raid if your life depended on it. As the leader of PinkyBongs, I decree that you maggot wankers need to be exiled out of my domain, you don't belong here cunts. This is the true Londoner style, we here out in the streets patrolling shit and then this cunt on the internet says some shit but he doesn't know shit about my life, he doesn't know my patrol style, he don't even know I used to be gangster, yeah, that's right you retards, PinkyBong used to be real gangsta. Leader of gangsters, too, fuckers, the lot of you... god I hate you all so much and only wish death upon you. See you on the dox list, faggots....

Alright, that's it. That's fucking it. Now you've done it, kid. Now you've fucking done it. PinkyBong is mad as hell now. There is no turning back now. The lulz were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit...

PinkyBong, that's my name, and I'm the most fucking badassest motherfucker you'll ever meet. I've got about twelve site hackings under my belt (those that I remember at least, haha) and at least 5 raiding groups led to glory through my cunning, yeah mate, don't try to start shit with me over here, think fucking ice and all that. But you know what, soon I'm seizing control of chen, and soon you will all know who the true ruler is. Soon, I'll launch spam attacks across the whole internet, and when you make fun of me now, you will regret it once I am the ruler of the internet. I am PinkyBong Supreme. Reincarnated like a Phoenix. I will rise to glory and all of you will become slaves. Hail to the PinkyBong.
>HAIL
>HAIL
>HAIL

Listen up faggot, don't insult me. I've got a hacking agency at the ready and if you insult me, me and me mates are gonna trace you down and release all your shit to the whole world to see, got it? You don't mess with us, cunt.
We are PinkyBong
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Except us....

Hey cunt, you want to anger the PinkyBong? You want to anger the troll master? I've got some famous trolls under my belt, I've been the leader of numerous raiding groups, I've been involved in lots of DDoS attacks and doxxings, and you dare, you fucking dare come to my board, with this inane garbage to spew out like a retard? Pathetic. PinkyBong is not pleased. We are not pleased with this. Consider yourself dead, fool, as you have no rights anymore.

Well to be fair, you and that insane Romanian are doing a good job murdering it. Fuck it, let it burn!

Faggots, the lot of you, dwelling in here like creatures when teh Internets are my domain. You come here to spew out this cringe against the lordly me, the PinkyBong activist group, you would come here to /chen/ to do such a thing? Very "NewFaggy" of you, lad. Soon /chen/ will be /PinkyBong/ and all you shall bow down to me. Fools.

Alright, that's it. That's fucking it. Now you've done it, kid. Now you've fucking done it. PinkyBong is mad as hell now. There is no turning back now. The lulz were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit.

Attached: 1555792165.png (487x685, 404K)

DO A PANTS SHIT

>DO A PANTS SHIT

How did you get an unknown flag. Are you a Jannie?

DO A PANTS SHIT AND FIND OUT

yeah he comes around here often to shitpost, watch out lad

Do you even know who you are fucking talking to, you dissillusioned faggot!? For I am PinkyBong the Great. Ive shit my pants moar times than youve had birthdays you little cunt.

They've tried banning Pinky before, he just restarts his router and...

I've encountered the cunt before my fren.

Jannie is NOT Ok

Nice trips dog snoopy d

bro you can't just say that to a jannie now you're on his shitlist bro what are you doing you're in big trouble now

... bing bing wahoo, new IP for you.

Thanks.

not as powerful and real talk but still true. still, I've seen many-a-people just like them and they all get worn down eventually.

I've never gave a single fuck in my life, and I'm certainly not starting today!

wow okay looks like you've got yourself a banhappy enemy in the Jow Forums staff now lad, shouldn't have done that

>I've never gave a single fuck in my life, and I'm certainly not starting today!

They're not Romanian, they're just some faggot from Denmark with proxies.

Still a legend tho

Heyyyy, where'd your trip go? How do I know you're the real deal?

... First computer?

enjoys your constant rangebans bro

Seething

>7918216
Can say nothing to refute the accuracy of my statement.

Attached: vic.jpg (765x450, 128K)

This all checks out. As you were, sir.

test/pass

ok retard

>ok Anonymous coward

Hand over chen and nobody gets hurt. I am pinky bong now

Attached: 1554391639073.png (540x767, 419K)

Welcome to my level nig

you have been warned

Attached: 1551149214250.png (1021x734, 1.62M)

Not even the slightest lul was extracted