I know most of you dont like me...

I know most of you dont like me....but for one moment can you try to do something nice for me and try to make me laugh so i dont have to fell this fucking bad.

Attached: 1536830573750.gif (900x600, 1.9M)

HURRRRRRRRR AUTISMSMS

Attached: 1539460783248.png (490x665, 279K)

That is your husbands job

Attached: FEC9754E-7497-44D8-A57B-52AEDC4AC62B.png (250x250, 139K)

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: dab 2.gif (528x379, 91K)

Attached: ef82bc4.jpg (640x640, 82K)

He at work and if he know what happen i sure paps the old ass man we rent a room for would get knock out. And i dont have any friend in real life to help.

See the nice shit post dose help.

Greetings Jow Forums, today I'm here to give an insightful review of the legendary "XD"
The "XD" (or "xd" for short) is an illustrated term for the aristocratic elite used as a way to communicate a deep sense of hilarity
"XD" is hybridized from X (equis) and D (des) first uses of the term can be found more than 2000 years ago, it is speculated to be connected with god himself, hence the use of D (des)
For example: "Excuse me, would thou allow some dividend of this XD?"
Variations of "XD" range from "xD" to "Xd" the first one is used to modulate happiness while the second one is interpreted as malice
Remember to always incorporate "XD" in your life, after all, it represents such a divine emotion.

Attached: xd.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

Be happy fren.

Attached: 1550515027969.png (1000x1446, 653K)

You can rely on the church for help if you are in an abusive situation. Even if you aren’t in it for the faith.

Attached: 2F405FED-D4CB-46D5-AB03-93519BC844FE.png (250x250, 69K)

Good photo made me laugh a little. We have live here for two mouth. If Paps ask me to clean i clean, if he ask me to take carw of his new puppy after tell me no pet. I do it, he ask me to clean under and behind the sofa i do it just so he can be like "i dont carw about it"
But it what he did to day that have be down i been crying for the last 2/3 hours

Fuck the crush i for utah all we have there is crush, tree and snow and they did nothing unless we give them moany.

How does Normie get away with this

Attached: 653D621E-AA47-47D0-BE39-5461249AE21A.jpg (1500x1500, 1.34M)

And you cant call police or something?

Forgot the Ifunny.com image whoops

Attached: 1550514616572.png (1000x1500, 134K)

Knock knock

Post anus and you will have my respect

It was not norime he would never. Paps did it he a old man we rent a room form. It a long story

Yes, but that tons morw trouble and this was al ready way to much for me to hande. I end uo crying rocking meself to fell better

Lol i like that one.

Who there.

No one seeinv me butt whole.

Anus

Post entire anus, woman.

Nope rhat gorss no one want to see thing like that and that not about that type of life i am a good girl.

open cloth

i don't know who is uglyer you or your husband God help us if you ever have kids

Attached: 261633.jpg (225x350, 31K)

post bobs

Not about that life if i think i understand what you mean. And rhe ownlt lwed Jow Forums geting it the one that all ready was posted of me butt by Norime.

Did you not have a deal with Norime that you be nice to me and he and hia boys would stop make you life in bant so hard.

already did. you got the pic you posted from me.

Attached: 1544034477946.gif (270x200, 277K)

*Gives you a reaction image a french Awoo friend have me.*

Attached: 1554699408823.png (612x665, 382K)

A personal favorite before i sleep

Attached: 1550967126820.png (500x482, 113K)

Attached: 42c41b0.jpg (1125x1608, 162K)

Goodnight nice itallian.

Shit this got me in so may way i havw to sabe this one

Sorry not sure what you talking about. Sorry hunger make me stuped and i too afriand with paps now to do anything. Let alone make food.

Fuck the rose give me a tank XD

I haven't been here for a while, so I have no idea who you are

Norime me hasband and more of less i am as all the rude people say and ugly dog look girl with really life autism. And well say i nice to everyone and i try help. Even if there mean to me for being a ugly girl. I so hates that even if i never come here they all still hate me. But you seem nice....sorry i know me tipeing bad.

>stop bullying me or I'll tell my husband
how pathetic

Attached: KrFR8iNh_400x400.jpg (386x386, 23K)

Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. Every time he closes his eyes, he sees Charlie hiding in the darkness of the forest. Not that you could ever see those bastards, mind you. They were fast and they knew their way around the jungle. He remembers the looks on the boys' faces when they walked into that village and... oh Jesus. He shouldn't think about that now. Sometimes he still hears Tex's slow southern drawl. He remembers the smell of Bob's cigarettes. He always had a pack of Luckys. But the boys are gone now... he knows that. It's--it's just that he forgets sometimes. And sometimes the way that seven looks at him... it makes him think. Sets him on edge. And he feels like he's back there... In the jungle... In the darkness.

it's ok, i hope you get out of whatever shitty situation you're stuck with

Good night Libyan

No, i juat so fucking sick of this shit. I have done nothing to you even got in fight with norime over how rude he was to you. You know here the truth you will died alone fell unloved by anyone and it no one falt but your self. You have this huge ego like you so much better. But you not. You use the hate bant for me and him so you can join in on the fun and fell likw you belong way simple it not you and at leat it make you happy. You a unhappy person leting there life slip way. As he sit there know it hia falt but blaming the wrold. Go a head of you need to be a other fuck hate sheep like the rest go a head. And i did not say stop picking on me i wanted to know why you are not a man of you i now the answer you are not a man. You just a male stuck ask like a wine bitch teenage boy. And you know need to be this dog look

Yay! It you i happy to talk with you...you know you miss mw birthday.

Open anus to the public

>You know here the truth you will died alone fell unloved by anyone and it no one falt but your self.
I don't care at least I'm not a autistic crack whore
>join in on the fun
yeah I'm always the one getting picked on it feels good to be the bully for once

Attached: 1556229801635.png (199x329, 78K)

How i am a crack whole i never even see weed intell know norime when i tuned 21 i did not drink and i havw not sleep with of men the three beside me hasband toke me to hang out and when i said no froce me to do it know full well i did not want to. And thar bull shit you up in here bitching about not have the gf you think sound have. What is it you upset about being alone or you dont care. I stuped ugly and have autism but i can at leat keep story the same.
No, this is not picking on you is the truth is the truth i dont bully i just say what and how it is

>yeah I'm always the one getting picked on it feels good to be the bully for once
are you sure you don't need a hug? it's not like i'm going to hug another guy whatsoever, but maybe you need a therapist.

Attached: 1553461895823.jpg (712x1024, 95K)

Quit making shit up and go fuck Amei Space Gayboy.

Attached: 1536040695104.jpg (690x1600, 693K)

For fucks sake keep your wife in check.

why is he wearing xxxl sized jockstraps is beyond me, tbqh

Because he's a fucking wanna be nobody with an ego the size of chyna.
My wife is in check. It's none of my business if when I'm at work she makes a thread after going through some shit.
I do the same thing.

Attached: Super-Sikh-Banner-600x400.jpg (600x400, 40K)

wait are you a girl?

Oh heavens, I'm sorry! Happy day of birth pretty lady!

Attached: b74c55a902cdfddcafa0791ffc9dade9.jpg (656x960, 70K)

eat a dick you homo 56%er
I have autism but I'm not stupid or ugly check mate

>I'm not stupid
um, no, sweetie

Cowboy, please.
At least be civil

Yap witha really vigina.

So what if i want a photo of you... just so i can face to the girl i kind of like

Did not mean to put the (not) in there

Ur face is ugly lole
COMING FROM THE NOLIFER WHO HAS NO CHANCE OF GETTING HIS DICK WET ACTING THE WAY HE DOES LOOOOOOLLLLEEE

Stop dont no one for me lower youself to that you better all of you then that. That dont mean cowboy is shit i think that when he nice he great and if i know a girl he like would set then up.

If it we're just to you, I'd be fine.
On here though, I'm far too conservative for that...

Attached: 1555641327904.jpg (1524x1386, 167K)

I needed to deflate his ego after he started in on you for no reason other than “I wanna be the bully lole” and let off some steam of my own.

Oh no, on here i know you dont have a discore and i know why wish you did that way we could talk more. But i understand why happy to know yiu would give me one OwO

I can handle it myself and i did...remember my rank.

I’ve no doubt you could handle it being as high as you are, but it doesn’t mean I’m barred from blindsiding your enemies and attacking weaknesses.
Unless you explicitly forbid me.

Attached: 3A271833-9EB0-4504-9D68-29DB8267B099.jpg (800x1191, 102K)

Know that you are far braver and stronger than any of those that lurk and inhabit this hellscape you beautiful lady you

Attached: N1-retouched.jpg (320x465, 32K)

It fine and thank you. You doing really good *pat head*keep up the good work

Yes, but i still dont talk a lot but it the ownly why i can talk to people a bant i meet. With out being pick on and i do much better talking with less people and i open up more. Just there a whole other side to me.

I know that feeling as well.
I'm completely honest on here alone.
Irl I'm a straight edge conservative girl as far as my vast family knows

Thanks~
*hugs and smooches*

I know it funny you kind of like the real life norime i know and just mean that i have a type. So i think you fine the way you are and you seem to be fix and working on your self and that....hot.and i really like dyke they make me fell like i am a cute girl....and a dyke being the frist type i girl i like. I don't know were i going with this.

here's a joke

how do you make a 6 year old girl cry twice

wipe your bloody dick on her teddy bear

I have an idea of where you’re going with this~

And what that....at the same time not sure if i want to know, knowing your mind

You’d be right not to ask but I’m basically answering your question.

Attached: 263730DB-8153-4266-AAE9-B38DD23FE3F0.jpg (295x398, 42K)

More like 0% unless you consider Italians white which would make sense since you're a moron.
I can get girls and boys but you can only get more pathetic. I'd rather do homo shit with cute bois than sit and whine about not having X gf or can't talk to girls because of Y while simultaneously doing nothing to change my situation like your shovel faced ass.
Oh speaking of looking atrocious.
You can either say you're more attractive than me and go prove it by talking to girls knowing you can do better or you can sit whining about how you're ugly AND can't talk to girls.
You have no charisma and no looks. You're an absolute wreck and you know it. The only reason you have to hate me is I have literally everything you want. I've had what you want. Shit I have a hot alternative HU soldier bitch that's 19 wanting on my dick right now. If you're so much better then why don't you have anything close to this? Why do you make excuses about why you have no game, no clue, no life and no future?
Your ego isn't even justifiable but you flaunt around like you're the high hottest shit in an Indian street but you're just a pathetic self hating delusional train wreck of what can't even be considered a man.
Go eat shit fuck yourself kys self smoke meth and shoot heroin like the country fried trailer trash wyte boi you are.

Attached: 5ea5b32ac4f60209b5abd8942a6352c4.jpg (500x407, 32K)

But what dose it mean to answer my questions

Attached: 1523492996454.jpg (1024x688, 169K)

I'm just very happy to have known a girl who can try as hard as you do.
Love you sweetheart.
What should I call you?

Attached: add7b1833b77793883e411b4c0ddc627.jpg (418x424, 20K)

Any thing you want bant all ready know my first name and if they did not coukd fine it. So do you think you could make a discore for just me and you to talk ig we want to. If it fine as i say why noy ask all they can really do is say no.

Amen.
What it means to answer your questions is the pursuit of knowledge and enlightenment.
[spoiler]now send each other noods[/spoilerfuckgookmoot]

Attached: 89CF575A-C39D-4FDF-9AA6-FE8620FF5628.jpg (226x351, 29K)

Attached: 04169B79-8CCB-4273-8947-4069CD19841C.jpg (640x480, 56K)

I see but then what really is enlightenment (we can juat talk you pev)

He should of put letteuc in and not the tomatoes so he could makw thar joke i got a lot amd ans green leaf.

Make that*

Call me a friend, if you will. You seem to have respect for others in this place where it's wanting.

Attached: 1550025313300.png (600x450, 203K)

Enlightenment is the gain of knowledge and applying it for beneficial purposes, as well as teaching others.

Real talk, my perversion is the result of watching pr0n (legit scientific curiosity since all those tv show scenes where a man and woman get frisky with each other and then it cuts to another scene right before the naughty bits) right as puberty hit and since then, and having an overly vivid imagination as the result of overusing it since I was a wee kid.

Attached: 8C8F6EAB-66B9-4AD0-A156-5E0D88EF7EBD.jpg (403x550, 30K)

But can we really know what is mean to get or have some thing beneficial
I dont know to know why you and a Horny boy i all ready know all about it.

Attached: 9EF934B6-9CCD-474D-9D81-80E6B9763C78.jpg (460x334, 39K)

Dont get it.

Neither do I, it was the first thing I saw after scrolling for awhile

I’ll admit that’s a stumper. So many superficially beneficial decisions can do more harm in the future than good.
So I say use knowledge and just adapt to whatever comes our way.
Watch Forrest Gump.

Attached: FBC9185D-6F01-4C5D-BB28-7FF5C4E8F41E.jpg (384x448, 49K)

I'm deeply intoxicated and could by no means create something and remember it.
Maybe another time~
I'm going to call you cutesy names as I don't know you're true name.
I hope that's fine sweetheart

You have my trust Mr Future!

But how do yiu true know if that "I" in fact you really is in fact your to start off with? And not what thing outside would have you think belong to you (no moive and boreing)

Yap, if you want i can still tell you my name it all ready out there. And it fine talking with you now in nice

And you mine, I'm always in the Happy Day threads if you need someone to talk to.

Attached: 20190423114616_glitch.jpg (600x800, 200K)

I could create something and invite you two, then leave after making one of you a server owner.

Attached: 639BDE6A-8F72-42FC-A53C-B1A93133D236.jpg (143x287, 16K)

Let us take are time we do it when we do it.

Attached: 1533518658796.gif (125x125, 13K)

I’ve been getting overeager again

Attached: 348D24CE-8401-4F45-8AD1-A0BBC52DDE66.jpg (750x760, 122K)

Yes, i think you might need to clam you pepe down.

Lole

I would be happy to call you anything Blondie

I look forward to it

I would forget everything.
Thank you nonetheless Ms chen

Same unto you. You have a good heart in there.

Attached: Smug.jpg (800x560, 91K)

Lole. Alcohol is a hella drug.

Also you’re welcome.

Well...

I ran out of whiskey.
I'm on Spirytus

Pheeew

I'm not a newfig, we've had some talks with me as user..

OP, I unironically appreciate you for making this thread. I don't think I can make you laught but I want you to know that things always get better over time

Attached: There!.jpg (529x386, 57K)