Gay (((people))) should be stripped of all their rights and kept in cages. They are mentally ill animals

Gay (((people))) should be stripped of all their rights and kept in cages. They are mentally ill animals

Attached: 1538269429333.png (530x540, 468K)

Pony fuckers and pedos belong on
Go there.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1550389160966.png (738x669, 186K)

shut the fuck up fagmark

Attached: kys outa bant.png (1000x1000, 452K)

it'd be nice to have gayposting result in a ban outside of the boards specifically created for them

Kinky *_+
what would you do with them
you just want them all to yourself, bond and cagged UwU

You're worthless and everything you say is retarded. No wonder no one likes you.

can we negotiate the size of the cage

i like you

your dad is still dead

Hawt uwu
Me first.

: )
you want naked gay men in cages ^_^
Denmark a closet gayyyy lol xD
I like you too

ooo
yeah, denmark can set you right up sexy ; )

Fags BTFO

Attached: 1555896176164.jpg (1024x759, 53K)

Seething subhumans

there are boards which attract/are for mostly straight people (s) and others for mostly gay people/men (cm) but most other boards aren't for either group specifically.
randomesque red boards aren't for straight or gay people, but both and it has always been that way.

Attached: 1556194524552.jpg (1022x1015, 640K)

Idk about Denmark, even I have some standards. How about you?

being this pathetic

Attached: gCxE0JL.jpg (248x247, 14K)

You're talking out of your ass again user. You have multiply perfectly fine containment boards for your mental illness.

same
they aren't worth your time in my honest opinion

based

They're not containment boards and random red boards don't belong to any sexuality or fetish.
is /d/ also a straight board? lul

Attached: hes-in-denial-and-thats-ok.jpg (300x305, 49K)

They are boards made to suit your degenerated needs. If you treat every random board you go on as another /soc/, where you post pics of yourself and ERP then it shouldn't come as a surprise when people end up hating you.

>being ironic in the current year
cringe

Attached: IMG_20190426_002411.jpg (1536x2048, 666K)

>denmark didn't reply to me
what a shitty night

Attached: mnx.gif (500x281, 426K)

Right? Part of me wonders if they can even see their dick past their soda tits.

Also reminder that this is what the average gay poster looks like

Attached: 1528804635816.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

too small even without the soda titties xD
literally concave

Lmao, that would explain all the insecurities they display. XD

Lole maybe a bit too much but I'll have to admit that the gay posters on Jow Forums are cancerous.

totally, it's like they're mad at themselves. sexually frustrated closet gay denmark, makes sense...

Gay posters are just boring

True. Maybe it's not the fact that they're gay that annoys me. It's probably more because they make the same boring content all the time

Imagine being so boring person that you have to build your personality around your sexuality

don't you just hate it when people keep posting the same old, boring, repetitive threads over and over again for weeks on end

Attached: 20190423_205011.jpg (320x368, 43K)

I know you're a gay brit on proxy. Get a personality

haha got eem

Like you? the one dimensional tantrum that is denmark.
never saw you doing anything but spiteposting and generally bitching, god what a miserable cunt you must be
hope you find...,, ummm... SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT, fuck.

Wew they did not like that one bit. I guess the truth is hard to hear

Attached: 1549823844119.png (1120x1092, 200K)

that's one thing i hate too, when ANYONE straight gay whatever uses their sexuality for politics, religion or social climbing

other than that i don't care about what someone likes

Imagine using your sexuality as a substitute for a personality.

Attached: 1528691801203.png (259x348, 109K)

>can't banter
t. no response
Straight and gay both do that cringy shit
Look at how buttblasted OP is over sexuality for exampleHes so frustrated by what other people like he had to make an entire thread over it... imagine...

damn it, my cover is blown

Attached: 1531177436718.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

hmmm they got pretty angry this time so I guess this thread is staying up for at least a week

To get tranny and gay shit permabanned from this site just spam gay and tranny shit in Jow Forums where the Jow Forums devs lurk, because them we got raided by schizo mods when someone got a cirno get there, also they were the ones to filter soi and basedonions.
But be smart, not a fucking retarded spammer: put the tranny flag as a desktop background in a linux distro and post it in a desktop rate thread (for example) and they will be pissed like a bunch of monkeys throwing shit to each other.

Attached: AA4D7F1D-C445-410B-8F88-E84CBD4DD9BB.jpg (477x637, 54K)

decent idea
not like they're watching :^)

b&r

The only right pedophilic (((people))) deserve is a swift public execution. Save ammo, use a knife.

Attached: 1552750700489.png (400x400, 98K)

(((They))) are angry and confused

Based and redpilled, OP

t. Ponyfag and pedophile
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Lole, exactly.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
I bet he hates Normie because Normie made him strongly insecure about his sexuality~

((((((((((((((THEY)))))))))))))) don't like this post one bit. I've never seen ((((((((((((((THEM)))))))))))))) seethe so much

i doubt he's ever made any insecure of theirs
ever

Attached: flox.png (767x1036, 525K)

gay (((people))) don't have souls and even if they had they would soon burn in hell

kot

literally me

Attached: 19.png (1500x1700, 1.34M)

(((They))) don't know what hit them

t.schizos muttering to themselves

t. dog

Its a fact, gays are mentally ill. The suicide attempts prove it. They can deny it, but reality still makes them wrap a rope around their neck once the delusions stop working.

that's right, you're my dog, now time to bend over and play "fetch the bone" like a good boi

((((THEY)))) are still seething
look at ((((THEM)))) bump the thread

Attached: slut9.jpg (750x600, 44K)

UUGH yes daddy lock me in the cage. Seriously, you are fucking stupid lol. Fucking your own gender is alpha. You are probably fucking mgtow. Do you not see how gay ppl are superior?

>sweden
Of course