Moved to Korea few years ago, still no friends. user wanna be my friend?

Moved to Korea few years ago, still no friends. user wanna be my friend?

Attached: 8esZUN3HNbQ.jpg (540x360, 42K)

Only if you arent not gay

Everybody on Jow Forums is your friend.

Moved to Japan half a year ago. Local church hosts a young adult gathering once a month so I get to interact with people.

I'd suggest finding a local organization to hang out periodically. idk, something like a board game club or something

I dont even have friends in my own country lol

i know thats exactly whats gonna happen to me if i moved at some point

Attached: 1555991176381.png (359x561, 448K)

It's hard to find a friend when you don't speak language good enough to keep a half decent conversation.

Also my city is pretty small and we don't have a lot of foreigners in here

My advice move the some english speaking country.

Why would that be?

If you don't know the language it's easier to make friends (assuming you know english) Here in Korea barely 7-8% natives speak decent english

Learn korean you fag

Korean here.
Why did you come here? Military? Teaching? And where do you live?

Im a student. Plus my father works here

I had no motivation at first, but Im catching up slowly. Not fast enough tho

Ahem

Attached: 1554630989787.jpg (218x231, 8K)

Yeah but I’ll still be lonely either ways
I’ve never had any real frens all of my life here so how the fug am I going to get frens somewhere else where I’m a forginer

I'll be your friend

Can you create the Final Solution to the kpop problem? They cant be kpop obsessed fags if their idols dont exist anymore.

>kraut
Opinion discarded

I’ll do my best, honestly Most of people I know don’t even like k-pop

Duolingo? Is it actually productive?

Fly Over

For me it is, try it for a few days, you don't have to register

I’ll give it a shot

Your Wifes can be frends too

Make your friends at school or try to do a language exchange. Do not make friends online. Most of them are weirdos

I don't have any friends I lost contact with them after graduating I only talk to family

Attached: 1552980253778.jpg (628x581, 35K)

do you drink soju? my korean friend once told me that's the best way to meet people in major cities.

Only if you already have friends. Best way to make friends are to go some kind of club. Like bicycle/skateboarding/hiking/woodworking
One can go to local academy and meet people there. Most people in korea loves to have forign friends so don't worry.