Asteroid 1999 KW4 will hit Earth May 25, 2019

I'm going to be as forthcoming as I possibly can. You need to stock up supplies now and find shelter underground. Now.

I work at NASA. Last year we started seeing anomalies with an increase in asteroids. One of them was KW4 and our projections saw that it would miss Earth. However, we were wrong. The reason why is because even with our brains and tech, space has a mind of its own. Gravity is unstable and can create a feedback loop that alters the calculations, so data has to be constantly updated. The sun has shot the asteroid way further than our original predictions. It is predicted to go in between the earth and the moon, which at that point would cause the asteroid to slam into Earth.

When we first got wind of KW4, that is when a few of our sister satellites were shut down last year. We were told it was because of a janitor was using the servers illegally, which is really bizarre, seeing as how the computers need custom assigned passwords/shit tons of security to even get into. I still don't know the full story. Ever since then, we haven't been running at full capacity and our data has been hampered/altered. It is still shut down.

We were told this yesterday. As a last attempt, we are attempting to divert the asteroid but we really don't have the tech for that (media says we do, but we don't). We have reached out to SpaceX as a last resort because of their re-usuable rockets and our limited time. Thanks to diversity hires, we are out of the needed brain power/ideas to execute this.

To calm the public, we are staging a "test" that would simulate an asteroid hit. There will be 1-3 tests, starting next week as a trial, and then more tests will occur the week of the expected impact.

Attached: download.png (253x199, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(66391)_1999_KW4
youtube.com/watch?v=U9dRl4LS04o
youtube.com/watch?v=HMSS9jDENlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny if true

Attached: clown_pepe.png (680x680, 221K)

Post proof faggot

space isnt real

Attached: Project-Echo.jpg (1688x3306, 780K)

Ok. Show me your nasa badge and I’ll go buy a missile silo in kansas

one can only dream
>end this nightmare

Attached: ayyy_lmao.png (2724x818, 1.38M)

k keep me posted

I don't give a fuck about your interstellar invaders.

Fuck off were full space niggers

Attached: nothingEverHappens.png (485x374, 233K)

>balloons can't exist in a vacuum

Attached: 1525491032145.png (645x729, 32K)

I will embrace death.

user can solve this gibs data

I hope it splits and takes out USA and Israel.

On 25 May 2036, it will pass 0.0155 AU (2,320,000 km) from Earth.[7]

>PASS

Attached: 1553881666467.jpg (1024x937, 69K)

>a janitor was using the servers illegally

>KW4
wtf how is this an asteroid? looks like a ufo to me

Attached: Asteroid_1994_KW4.jpg (750x250, 104K)

Thank god.

Attached: 1552053110593.jpg (960x953, 71K)

>we started seeing anomalies
When you write NASA fan fiction but your only space knowledge comes from movies

Attached: nukethedengenerates.jpg (924x974, 125K)

Post pic of nasa badge

It's a binary asteroid. One large one with a diameter of 1.3 miles and a smaller one (don't know size, but it's like a melon and a grape I think). Praying to kek they both hit their equivalent mark.

Ayyy lmao big if true faggot

Skitzo or larper or (((them))) pick one

Hahahaha!!
Exactly!
Try harder

Attached: CA02AAD3-A214-4417-BFA3-D26367E88642.jpg (700x525, 63K)

I'm not showing my personal details, even if the world is ending. The last thing is to get raided and my personal details leaked. Sorry guys.

I am based in Huntsville AL, though. My position is as an engineer for the NORAD Satellite. We track everything in the skies, not just aircraft or spacecraft or the defense systems. Our data works in tandem with the rest of the departments as a synergistic whole.

I don't want to be a person wishing for doom, but it would be at least 60-70% of life, easy. We are still calculating the exact location of where the impact would be.

>You need to stock up supplies
I'll hoard a lot of cum in your mom so it ferments and we make some cheese.

>I work at NASA
>no credentials
homosexual

Any gold on that asteroid?

>I am based in Huntsville AL,
when I call how do I access your extension?

POST YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID NOW

how come you don't just blast the thing with the defense grid?

>Thanks to diversity hires, we are out of the needed brain power/ideas to execute this.

Attached: linkthedink.jpg (71x98, 3K)

Good.

You meanies always get my hopes up and it never works out in the end

Attached: 1556190470282.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

It's a big Zyklon B pellet coming right for your precious Palestine.

>> works at Nasa
>> Jow Forums is the best platform to reveal the truth
Mhhhh...

Attached: 97FC1E28-B1BA-4A98-962E-44D7458EBE81.gif (381x200, 606K)

>Asteroid 1999 KW4
KW
KILL WHITEY

Cover your details we just want to see the ID. Or it’s a timewasre. Nobody’s going to believe that your dad works at Nintendo or whatever without it.

So blur out your name retard

Nice! Finally, this clown world gets what it deserves! I sincerely hope you're not larping.

Attached: 7d8ae91c-cfd5-4437-89be-27926b76883a-large16x9_AP19052329866326.jpg (986x555, 102K)

Do you see why I wont post my badge?

Are you referring to the THAD Missle? No good. The asteroid will be traveling between 60-90k mph, and at that point, hitting it with a nuke would mean total destruction of Earth. And that's not what we want.

It's a long exposure image to show the orbit of its moon.

So cancel my pig roast BBQ?

IDS HABBEDIN

All the fucking time faggot op's promise an end to this fucking cesspool clown world yet every fucking day I wake up and it is just more drudgery as I exchange says of my life I can never get back for ones and zeros in my account all so some faggot I will never see can get even richer. I swear to god if this asteroid doesn't come and reset this sick decaying frayed world I will find you and stick your head in my honeypot

Attached: 1556097162402.jpg (221x228, 21K)

Big if true. Where will it hit OP?

Attached: 1556226243696 903D41A6-30A5-4B29-87A5-B10228D4CDBF.gif (300x169, 349K)

ty user

what is the size of said asteroid?

stp the disinformation chang

Attached: hahaha.jpg (960x640, 305K)

>im not revealing details
>here's where I'm based and what I work on and do
That gave way more info then a blacked out badge ever could if this wasn't a larp. Enjoy gitmo faggot. God why can't govt employees learn to shut the fuck up. Hire me alphabet fags, I won't say shit about your secret agenda

Yeah yeah ok, we get it Caustic.

must be a total LARP unfortunately, because if you were briefed yesterday about the event it should be all over internet by now, I can't believe no one would disclose that, NASA is big

>Thanks to diversity hires, we are out of the needed brain power/ideas to execute this.
kek nice bait faggot.

Attached: 1553942104161.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Good

>jews save the world
bow down to your saviors niggers

>classified as near-Earth object and potentially hazardous asteroid of the Aten group, approximately 1.3 kilometers in diameter.
kek also this would destroy itself when entering atmosphere.
fake and gay.

thats no way to talk about your mother user

1.3 km in dia and destroy itself upon entering the atmosphere? Wut?

Asteroids sometimes has multiple components. They are sometimes a collection of rock, just depends.

I wouldn't. But it may legitimately be one of the last.

Well, I can finally say "be careful what you wish for." I come to Jow Forums because it's easy and anonymous. Don't have to make an account, can just post and vent. However, you will definitely be able to see it as it approaches in the next weeks.

We are not sure. We are still calculating the position. We are guessing in the pacific ocean near Hawaii.

Pretty big. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(66391)_1999_KW4

The nigger pet enjoys the Jews hand as the kike pats the niggers head

jews save the world by charging ayys outrageous rent and maintenance fees
>they get annoyed and decide to leave earth to hang out with Hitler in the hollow earth.

Found this on (((wiki))) (pic related)

Supposedly, it should fly by at over 13 lunar distances, which is still a lot - over 5 million kilometers.. So I'd say that there's a 1488% chance that he's just a larping cuck. Nice try, though.

Attached: ld.png (902x546, 47K)

Nice Larp. Show proofs and your tits, Salvia officinalis.

>However, you will definitely be able to see it as it approaches in the next weeks.
Don't get my hopes up user. I'm going to rewatch Melancholia now in anticipation.

Attached: 475ebf6d7cc744a9902d14b4e270fe6e2d63e6893f834bf08e16021769bb9006.jpg (764x512, 200K)

neat im on the west coast. maybe some fishies will land in my front yard.

Attached: 1482391146349s.jpg (250x221, 5K)

An object of that size and mass will destroy itself when entering atmosphere, it might explode in multiple smaller objects and burn before touching the floor.
you need a way more dense object to create damages.

Nothing ever happens.
I lost the country of how many Doom thread have failed to deliver.
So fuck off

This.
Gibs data

Attached: 1531327520_Bouncing Pantsu.gif (640x360, 434K)

OP is larping as NASA, but the information is correct.

Attached: 20190426_025835.jpg (992x575, 389K)

Then explain why even NASA considers it to be a hazardous object?

>The asteroid will be traveling between 60-90k mph
Minimal kinetic energy at this point is 8.7948E20 Joules, maximal potential kinetic energy is 2.0574E21 Joules.

It would still be catastrophic if it exploded over a populated area. The Chelyabinsk meteor did pic related and that was only 20 m in size.

Attached: damage_Chelyabinsk_1600-1024x605.jpg (1024x605, 214K)

meant for

>Nice auto correct mistake.
I wonder if it means something will indeed happens.

But today is already the 26th?

Yeah, and it even got shot down by some unknown laser beam shit. No kidding.

Ignore the music.. And if you think it's faked, then find other videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9dRl4LS04o

maybe for the thousand of satellites we have in orbit...? or the space station you know...?
yeah idk.. the bigger it is the harder it gets hit by the atmosphere and gravity.

Someone bring that doggo inside, its freezing out!

Remember to take your percautions 3 times daily.

>may
fag

Sorry, it was may
My bad

He said MAY you monkey scrotum

>I work at NASA
Doubt it.

The Jovian planets protect Earth from the majority of extra-solar objects.

>It will pass between the Earth and Moon, causing it to slam into Earth.

This is how I know you are not a NASA employee, we have had multiple asteroids pass between the two, the distance is much larger than you think.

This sounds like a space nigger psy op.
Fuck off asteroid niggers, we're full!

youtube.com/watch?v=HMSS9jDENlY

Wtf i love aliens now

>started seeing anomalies
I need a Flash and a Mother's Beads for Sidorovich plz

>Ra-Shalom
wtf?

>We are guessing in the pacific ocean near Hawaii.
That's about as far away from Europe as can be. Fuck me no luck this time.

>this is not exaggerated at all.

>tfw wormwood in your life time
I’ve been a terrible person but the Lord God ending the world sounds ok

I don't think they'd classify it as hazardous just because of that.

NASA badge details are easy to hide...

Attached: 20190426_070757.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

Your lying. But I'll believe you out of hope.

6/10 larp, wish people were better at larping

If the glowniggers dont give data, we can't go full autismal. This is why I whole-heartedly believe that this asteroid meme is a meme, OR, that 220hz numbers station is an indicator for the proper arrival times.

>Ra-Shalom

Attached: 1556049357706.png (934x670, 574K)

>destined for israel

Attached: laugh.jpg (250x241, 11K)