At What age does thottness start for a girl

When I was 13 roasties where are already having sex...

Attached: 1512335419907.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU
youtube.com/watch?v=-AkB5qi1r4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as an embryo

oh please, fuck off with these incel threads already

sage

you retarded cunt-eyed fuck

Attached: hahaha.jpg (960x640, 305K)

Whiteknighting on the internet won't get you laid you know...

boys start at 11 measuring each others dicks. Then that leads to masturbating. Then handjobs/bj's.. So yeah... 13 is about right.

Attached: incel.jpg (605x658, 83K)

>gaysilence.wmv

Get's me laid all the time, every time a slut is shames, I white knight to the rescue and they offer me sex as a thank you
Works like a charm every fucking time...... said no one ever

I was playing dickface with other boys at 7 and rimming butts

Oh user, you are so brave! I'm a busty woman, and I'm ready for you to take me! What is your email?.........................Jk, you've been WASPed my man

Attached: 1553495071494.jpg (1024x682, 124K)

Can you even English, Bong?

stop being a cvck and start fucking those thots u fucking beta nigger

What the fuck's a GUAU?

As soon as men start enabling them to practice the behavior they learned from our fucked media

He's from the Internet Research Agency.

fpbp

I dont get it. You dont want a thot, but you want to fuck women at the same time. So you just want to create thots, not fuck them?

10 for white women
25 for Asian if they aren't married yet
5 for shitkins

Attached: 1555074723190.jpg (2452x2278, 889K)

13 is too young. I remember most girls hinted that they knew how to do dirty stuff at this age, but most of them didnt do anything until high school or freshman year at college.

Asians are sucking dick for money at 5.

I went to HS in California and it was around that age. And I'm sure it's the same in other Western countries. Here the kids are much more conservative. The average age here is 18-19.

Prom Night has always been the traditional transition from good girl to Thot.

Go away, roastoid.

Attached: 1555070199677.jpg (914x545, 147K)

Dadpilled beyond the ultimate level

Only in the paddy fields you visit on holidays.
I don't see you guys rating
The kind of mate I'm contemplating
I'd let you watch, I would invite you
But the queens we use would not excite you.

>East Asians aren't the dirtiest most roasted whores on the planet

Attached: fe9e9c2deb96719199251a6780480ffa.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU

Are you having a stroke?

Youre implying every asian woman looks like a girl in a kpop band. The vast majority of asians look like shit and are from horrible poverty situations where they are sucking foreign dick for money.

Comes with thot mothers milk

youtube.com/watch?v=-AkB5qi1r4Q

As much as I hate OP for pointing it out. My friend went to school with a girl who had the Empowering Feminist Goal of giving a blowjob to ever dude in her class and she was 13.

I went to his grade school graduation and she came up and tied to convince him to get a blow job since he was the last guy on her list. She was pretty, kinda of the plain looking blonde type.

See

That's how we handle the Incel Problem. Want to write to Huffington Post and inform them?

Also, the only girls who look like K Pop band members are K Pop band members. The level of plastic surgery is higher than any Hollywood hooker has achieved.
K Pop is also just high end hooking. CDAN pointed out one group has six girl on stage at any time out of a rotation of 32. The rest were servicing Johns at the concerts.

No, the incel problem is mainly that there are men who are monogamous types and the women who are monogamous types have been convinced that being monogamous is part of the patriarch or bad. They've literally been Monogamy shamed.

Attached: 1555074890798.png (1342x1016, 258K)

IF SHE BREATHES...