Do you guys just want a fuck buddy or someone you can be in a deep relationship with?

The latter can include both but I'd like to know what bant prefers

Attached: oats.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Former.
I don't much being around people and am only looking for free sex with someone who isn't a bag of diseases.
Had a stable FWB relationship before, that was just right.

sex with frens is gay.

Slave. I want a gf I can order around and do my chores.

Attached: 1550141273361.gif (510x516, 1.35M)

>fuck buddy
Certainly.
Women are not capable of deep relationship. It's a waste of time, energy and money doing all that emotional labour culminating in heartbreak again and again.

Ok incel

Idk why but the concept of women's slavery itself makes me feel sad. Why the fuck these deities are being used as the goods? Women are for proteccing and huggin, not for depressin or selling.

Attached: 1552764394024.jpg (839x951, 124K)

Ok incel

My point on the women is far more complicated than 'women good' or 'women bad'.
It's not a question of fucking but the question of the possession kinds.

Attached: 7654957873654.png (944x496, 542K)

I feel like your sample size is limited
It was a simple question guys

In basic biology terms, sexual intercourse is used for reproduction. Male has half the chromosomes, female has other half and then they combine to make an offspring.

The only reason men and women is exist is **LITERALLY** only sex, otherwise we would all be the same NPC anons doing asexual reproduction.

The whole question about protection is stupid, men should be equal to women. So, in a way, i agree with you, but its biased.

It's not that simple. You can own and you can possess woman. There's no free woman, a woman is alway property or the shadow of man. The "Free" woman is just a body with some useful male socio-cultural values, it has the female's nature but with the need to be more man, that's even more gay to be with such than if you become a tranny faggot.

Another anglo with his dicks and vaginas as the main thing. I see.
Individualism makes civilizations fall.
Atlanticism must be destroyed.
Social darvinism is cancer.
And this is very stupid kind of conversation, I do not like to continue.

Attached: 5464563.png (600x1047, 921K)

I don't care for sex. It just doesn't really do anything for me. But at the same time I don't think most people are worth the time investment of a serious relationship cause in my experience it ends up with one person putting in effort and the other party just expecting things to work because they watched one too many rom coms.
So neither as things currently are the latter in a perfect world where people aren't cunts.

looking for finnish gf(female)

Attached: 1556230330146.png (607x608, 961K)

>needing a sample size of 1000

get fucked nigger nobody has the energy for that shit

Sorry, I come from a civilized society so I must not be able to relate or understand.
What if you are the problem? I think that myself sometimes. Being self aware is important.
same

its not about quantity shit head. poo is probably only around indian women. India isnt very well known for its civil standards. it about diversity of samples.

Civilization so-called is jua a form of serviry. The big slavwety! You own but not possess and this is te thig you anglos are made of fuc it all your language and culture oif you too and al tese germanic shitwe too fuck it out ytou faggots fuck let the mexos and arabs finally rape you all ot of Earth face fuck you faggofaggots

nice trips

>What if you are the problem?
Call me an arrogant fuck if you want but in my previous relationships I wasn't the problem. That is unless me expecting the other side to also compromise once in a while and not just me bending over backwards to please them and stay in a relationship makes me a problem.
I am not claiming or even implying I am perfect, but I was not the problem in my previous relationships.
I know there are probably people out there that actually put in effort in their relationships, but after my relationships and those of friends failing time and time again to the same shit I learned that the only winning move in this weird game is not to play.

Latter

Relationship

I want a wife. Not just a wife, but a best friend. I want some one who i can be 100% comfortable around and confide my fears and hopes and dreams and they can do the same in me. I want some one who wants a family to love and raise and teach all the life lessons my absentee father neglected to teach me.
And a hot ginger girl. That's a must.