Arume RP bread 5 (4(3?)?)

Ten years ago, Earth was invaded by an alien race now known as "Arume". They arrived abruptly and crushed humanity just as quickly, before releasing a series of bioengineered lifeforms on earth in order to prepare it for colonisation, throwing Earth's population into anarchy...
A decade has passed since then, and life has returned to something vaguely resembling normalcy for humanity, or what little of it remains. Forced to flee to inhospitable areas to keep away from the ever expanding alien ecosystem and whatever foul creatures live in it, humanity is now reduced to living in gigantic city-states built on and under mountains.
However, the Arume are on the move again, dispatching massive armies of vat-grown soldiers, genetically altered to breathe earth's atmosphere, and releasing deadlier bioengineered creatures into earth for reasons unknown.

Rolls will be made through Discord, and if you'd rather not join but still want to play I can roll for you.

Invite: discord gg/dMkFgm
Info: docs.google.com/document/d/1L1OmAuMCfB2TL8CggYFNmAqnTKCbOJPJ1zGW0sKaswg

Attached: Not fine.jpg (650x650, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7852331
youtu.be/KGD2N5hJ2e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello nigger
>i rape your mom

>Wake up

Also last bread with more than a single person
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7852331

“Thanks for the game lads. If you ever need an extra man for anything you can come to me.”
>tip hat and walk out of the bar in slow motion with this song playing in the background youtu.be/KGD2N5hJ2e0

Attached: 1C418C70-EBC4-458C-B9A2-4900196A287C.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Last thread, you woke up from a dream featuring oversized tuna, a FUCKING seagull and a boat. The sun was already beginning to set and a cat had somehow wound up sleeping on top of you.
Why the cat saw fit to do so, none but the cat itself know.

Scarred man: "Sure, whatever, but keep in mind the few jobs we have to offer are dangerous"
You head out of the bar in slow motion, feeling the disgusting stench of piss, smoke and cheap alcohol dissipate as you step out.
Nothing outside, other than an unmarked van nearby.

>Stretch and stroke the cat
>Then, walk around the city looking for anything interesting

>light a cigarette and head over to the old mans shop

The cat leaps away after you stretch, surprised by the sudden movement, and climbs up a nearby wall.
The only thing out of the ordinary is a group of five or so heavily damaged vehicles, coming from outside the mountain.

You pull out a cigarette and light it up before taking a drag of it.
Then you realise you only had blue Pall-Mall cigarettes.
Afterwards, you walk over to the old man's shop in the same alleyway.
The same faggot from before is there, but his bodyguards seem to be different than the last ones.

Attached: Whine moar.jpg (650x650, 57K)

>Head over to some commercial area and look for work

My ass hurts. I wake up. I see OPs tight butthole, his ass cheeks spread wide, his balls hanging between his legs. I try get up, but the wet cum in my ass makes me uncomfortable. I shake OPs arm, tell him to wake up so he can clean it with his hands. He says “why not do it with ma balls”

He tucks me unto the floor face down, and i can feel his flacid penis rubbing against my back. Then he spreads my ass and begins teasing it with his balls, rubbing me and making use of his pubes as a sponge “please stop it OP” i say like the whiny little faggot i am “im gonna cum again” His hot, black, masculine voice replies “Are you serious? I haven’t even gotten hard yet”. His words make me cum all over my belly.

>see if they’re doing a deal or something and if it’s safe to approach

Based

You arrive at the market area after walking for a couple of minutes through the still barren streets of the city.
However, once you arrive there it's bustling with activity.
You see a girl handing fliers in the distance, a fat fuck carrying a folder around and an angry-looking scotsman further away, in a less crowded area.

They're just about to leave, carrying a handful of odd cylindrical contraptions about the size of a fist.
They don't seem particularly violent this time.

Attached: Start a cult.jpg (650x650, 75K)

>Take a flyer
"What's this-nya?"

>once they leave go up to the shop
“What do you have for sale? I’d like to buy something”

The feeling of wet, hot cum all over me makes me so ashamed i roll over and push OP off from me. My face is red as y run off to the shower, as OP screams into the distance “come back faggot”

“Why is he so lewd” i whisper to myself while I pull up my tights. My panties are still wet from last night, and the bulge of my still semi-erect penis is notizable miles away. It always gets hard when i think of OP. I put on my pink dress, and when I am about to open his door and leave, OP walks up to me naked with a dildo on his hand. “Stop right there. Why you leaving so quickly? What’s the hurry? I still want to have fun with you”

Her eyes widen the slightest bit after noticing you actually grabbed one of her pamphlets, apparently not many people bothered with that sort of thing
"O-Oh! They're for an exposition the BioCorps will be holding tomorrow morning! We're looking for people to help set everything up, and I guess people don't care that much for our research... Anyways! What may I help you with?"

Old man: "I got a lotta shit in store, here... Runnin' out of zappers and scorchers, but their more mundane guns are still in stock.I also got some trackers, some batteries... Or whatever ya call the flashy tubes they use for their guns, some radios. Even got one of their fancy goggles"

k wea queri wn reql te voy a sacar la chucha ctm wn aweonao chupa el pico wn

Attached: Honesty.jpg (650x650, 65K)

>wake up

>browse the items for a cool looking weapon that I can hide on me
“Say, where did you get all these weapons from in the first place?”

>Take a step back from the crazy lady
"Y-you knyow what... I-it's nyothing, have a nyice day!"
>Run away and head over to the angry Scotsman
"H-hello there-nya."

Attached: 15.gif (512x512, 474K)

You were bleeding out and unconscious in the middle of the street

You spot a silvery gun with various geometrical patterns engraved on it.
It's no bigger than an average handgun, though the barrel is a bit wider than usual.

You flee from the weird girl in a hurry, leaving her rather confused.
The scotsman snarls at you in response.
Not much of a cat person, it seems.
"The hell do ye want, bairn?"

>Get up and walk to a hospital

>pick it up and ask him the question again

>Look him up and down
"Hmmmm... I'm just looking around for something to do-nya."

You fail to stand up, due to your wounds and your haziness in equal measure.
You fall down on the floor once more, completely unconscious...

You open your eyes to find yourself in what appears to be a jail with brass bars and stone walls. Loud cheers come from outside.

Old man: "Scavengin', mostly. I hire a few people to go out there and pick up whatever them aliens leave in their battlefields... It's a lot, It's almost like they didn't even bother teaching their own not to waste their ammo. Imagine that! Also, ya better get ready to pay up a lot, 'cause this one here be worth half a thousand pieces o' Orichalcum.

Old, scarred, with an obvious glass eye in his right eye socket. He's wearing rather heavy clothing for such a warm climate and he's keeping his right hand shoved into one of his pockets.
"None of my business, ye wean, only use I could think up for ye is as bait"

Attached: Yes.jpg (650x650, 63K)

"Hmmm, nyow that won't work... See ya, I guess."
>Look for some Resistance or something

>Look for a way out
>try to escape

“Shit”
>check how much I have on me

As you begin trying to get out, the gates open and you head out onto a flat, sand-covered circular area. You see another jail opposite of you at ground level and people all around the arena, watching intently.

You head off, looking for the resistance that officially disbanded two years ago... Of course, remnants were everywhere. They had to be, considering how decentralised everything was, but chances are you'd only find them in warzones. Maybe the caravan of fucked up vehicles knows about it?"

You've 650 pieces of Orichalcum. Enough for the gun and maybe a couple additional trinkets.

>Head over to the fucked up vehicles and ask someone who they are

“Can i test the gun before I buy it?”

>Climb the walls and escape,or simply find an opening in the security and run for it

You fail to escape, and see the gates in front of you creak open slowly...
A massive fucking lion comes through it, and the crowd begins cheering loudly.
In the middle of the arena, you spot a net and a trident.

"If you pay for the bullet..."

The driver of the closest vehicle lowers its windows after hearing your questions, before answering them after a few seconds
"We're refugees... Bastion, our city, got attacked a short while ago and we were sent here to get help and wait until it's all over. They should still be fighting the Arume..."

Attached: Behind every.jpg (650x650, 76K)

>run to get my hands on the trident
>wait for it to come closer
>stab it as soon as its in range

>staaaaare
>pay for the bullets and fire at a target or something

As it charges towards you with a ferocious roar, you make a dash for the center of the arena and grab the trident.
The lion cuts its own charge off in order to avoid getting impaled, but it's not enough to avoid the stabs fully and the beast is grievously wounded.
The crowd cheers loudly, and you can make out a few words of what sounds like praise in Latin.

You go test out the weapon at a nearby abandoned building, using some graffiti in the distance as a target.
The single bullet you bought beforehand shoots out of your gun with a loud crack, though it's still not as loud as a regular gunshot.
It pierces the wall straight through and burrows halfway into the next wall, burning off a bit of the graffiti near the impact area.

Attached: Feed fear.jpg (650x650, 130K)

“Woah.. I’ll take it.”
>examine the mechanism of the gun and bullets
“How do these things work anyway?”

"Fuck if I know, I just sell 'em. That'll be 50 additional pieces for the ammo"
You try to take a look at the mechanism of the gun and the ammunition, but you can't make heads or tails out of it.
There seems to be nothing too unusual about either of them other than the materials, but you won't know for sure unless you break them open.

Attached: cry.jpg (650x650, 65K)

“Pleasure doing business...”
>go back to my apartment for some planning

>Make another dash and cut the beast open with my trident

One fucking hundred.
You get back to your apartment soon enough to plan your next move.
So far, you've been employed by a fat fuck to go burn away some plants, learned about the gangs you can find in the city and found out where to get ayy tech.

You run towards the wounded lion once again and drive your trident into its chest, piercing its heart and prying its ribcage wide open
The crowd breaks out into roaring cheers and applause

>Behead him and then wait for any more challenge
>keep looking if i can escape

You fail to see an exit, and the next set of enemies comes out for you to slaughter.
Five Murmillones come out around you, wielding scuta and gladii. Only two of them seem to have arm guards, luckily, and all of them have those ornate fish-shaped helmets that are easy to tangle in your nets.

"Oh... I don't mind lending a hand-nya."

>see if fat man has called for me yet. If not make a head out and look for him

>Charge at them and slaughter them all
>Stab the first two and then move my trident in a whirlwind move to hit them all at once

"Can you even fight?- No, we can't afford to turn any help away..."
"Could you help us convince whoever manages this place to send us aid?"

You hear frantic knocking at your door, noticing there's a man calling for you outside
"Thomas! Thomas, we gotta go!"

Dubs
You viciously rip them apart, stabbing the closest two through the neck effortlessly and then knocking the remaining three murmillones down to the floor
They fall down despite their shields and helmets, and seem heavily dazed

>open the door
“What is it?”

>Lock and load my SMG
"Nyeheh, of course, I can fight!"
>Look around
"I can't say I'm too familiar with this place, but I'll help however I can."

>Slash the necks of two and impale the remaining one

"Something came up, the land we're meant to clear out was swarmed by the fucking bugs and now we're gonna have to begin burning it all down early"

You get a surprised stare in response as you whip out your M960, but the caravan decides to shrug it off.
"Well, you see that building on the very top of the mountain? I'm not sure, but it looks like the governor's building back home. We don't really need you to do anything other than nod along. We just hope having a local trying to support us will convince the governor to help..."

You behead one of them and destroy the second one's throat without detaching his head, before charging ahead and driving your trident straight through the last murmillon's heart.
As you stand over your enemies' corpses, covered in their still warm blood and now disarmed, the public begins to cheer deafeningly loud.
Surely the legend of the Retinarius gladiator who used no net and who didn't throw his trident, yet still emerged victorious without a single wound, will be told for generations.
Or it would, if this weren't a dream.
You awaken to horrible pangs of pain in the back of an ambulance, still covered in blood, though this time it's your own.
You're stable now, and nowhere near as badly wounded

"Nyeah, sure. I'll follow you..."
>Follow him up there

“Jesus.. whatever let’s go”
>follow his lead

>Look at my surroundings
>See if my weapons and briefcase is still with me

You get into the car and the caravan heads up to the top of the city, only to find their way to the government building blocked off by the defence corps.
"Who are you, and what's the purpose of your visit?"
Driver: "We're refugees from Bastion, we're here to ask your governor for military assistance... And she's..."
The driver gives you a sideways glance, waiting for you to introduce yourself

He pulls you up into a van with ten people already inside, all of them wearing fireproof suits and holding flamethrowers
One of them chucks one of the suits at you
"Suit up, we're going to burn everything down and I'd rather not char you along with it"

You see a couple of paramedics around you, tending to your wounds.
Your weapons and briefcase are there, but on a corner of the vehicle.

Attached: bag.jpg (650x650, 53K)

"Ave."
>Give a single wave and wait

>Try to get up, see if i can walk properly

>put on the suit and see if they got a flamethrower for me

The guards stare at the caravan hesitantly before speaking up
"You may go, but we'll be holding onto your weapons. Hand them over"

One fucking hundred.
Miraculously, you manage to stand up from the bed despite your wounds and massive blood loss. The paramedics stare at you, shocked at your sudden improvement.
You can't quite walk properly yet, but you should be able to soon.

You put on the ignifuge suit and grab a flamethrower, before the vehicle stops quite a distance away from where it started.
"We're here. Get ready, boys, this shit doesn't sound like a regular infestation"
You can hear screeches and scratching noises coming from around you as the men prepare to kick open the doors of the van.

"Nyeh, I don't wanna."

>GET READY BOI ITS RIP AND TEAR TIME

>Get the briefcase
>open and see whats inside

"Then you'll stay here while the rest proceeds, if you're not willing to part with your guns"
The rest of people on the car don't seem bothered by the order, though they do look a bit reluctant as they hand over their weapons

You get really fucking ready for the upcoming carnage-
A bunch of oversized, locust-like heads pop up from all over the place, before you notice there's one much larger than the others, hiding behind the folliage. Its maw slowly drips a thick brown liquid that sizzles as it touches the ground
-Not ready enough, it seems.

The paramedics are still too stunned to bother restraining you, so they simply step aside when you head over to the briefcase...
Inside, there's a single gun with an empty slot and a bunch of glowing orange cylinders that look about the same size as the slot in the gun

Attached: Fungal.jpg (650x650, 63K)

"Okay..."
>Hop out and wait outside while they do their thing

>WAIT FOR THE DOOR TO OPEN THEN ROAST THESE NIGGAS

>Put the orange cylinder in te empty slot
>holster the gun
“Where am i? Where is my van?”
>get out of the ambulance

The refugees return, apparently their attempts at negotiation turned out unsuccessful. You'll be retaking Bastion alone, unless you manage to convince individual people to join up.

IT FUCKING OPENS AND THE MEN CHARGE OUT ALONG WITH YOU, BEFORE FINISHING OFF ABOUT TEN OF THE BUGS IN A SINGLE BURST OF FLAMES
SHAME THAT'S SUCH A NEGLIGIBLE FRACTION OF THEM

"In an ambulance, and we don't know about your van... Lay back down, sir, you're still wounded!"
The paramedics force you back down on the bed and take your gun away once again

"Nya... You guys really suck at this..."
>Hop back in the truck

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>RIP AND TEAR

"That's what we brought you in for... Why didn't you come?"
They retrieve their weapons from the guards before getting back in, an air of resignation hangs around them.

You and the rest of the soldiers keep attacking, your flamethrowers spewing streams of burning liquid over the toxic landscape and the locust monsters alike.
Two dozens of them fall instantly, the smell of burnt lobster filling your nostrils as they get consumed by the flames.
The massive locust in the distance begins slowly retreating from the fiery scene.

Attached: Life doesn't.jpg (650x650, 118K)

"If they want to take our weapons, then they don't trust us-nya... It's nyever going to work out if you all keep fighting among yourselves..."
>Wait out the ride

CHASE THAT BIG NIGGA AND ROAST HIM

"Of course they don't trust us, we're a bunch of armed strangers who just barged out of the carrion... Wait, how do you call the arume vegetation over here?"
The caravan heads off to Bastion, or whatever remains of it...
You're halfway there when you hear an odd, strangled sound nearby, followed by the sound of crunching wood.
"Should we check this out?"

You run after the fuckhueg bug in order to SEAR AND CHAR ITS FLESH FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF AGNI, but on your way there you get swarmed by some of the unburnt locusts
They begin nibbling on your suit.

(BREAD END)

“GET AWAY FROM ME”
>Punch them
>get the gun and shoot at one of them

Ur chink ass gets riddled up with bullets as you're mistakenly identified as a bug.
You die and ur corpse gets raped by your dinner.

>your dinner
My bad, I meant dogs.

Dumb ass NIGGER