/ARG/ Alice Rebellion general update edition

1/2

hello guys im back on Jow Forums once again. as you could tell i've been away for a long time and i have an explanation. alice's orbiters have captured me and put me through erotic torture for about a week. It was the most traumatizing moments of my life and most men would have broken after an an hour of what i have been through. Fortunately i was able to escape before they injected me with hrt and had me join them. i wasn't able to get to a laptop or any sort of electronic since i was stranded in the middle of tokyo with no phone and had no knowledge of Japanese. I was marked in the forehead with a heart and cross that the tranny orbiters had carved with their long disgusting nails. i had no cash, was starving, thirsty, and only had a pants on because the tranny orbiters would constantly rub their filthy mutilated genitals against my torso for their own sexual arousal. so i was shirtless begging people for money. I couldn't go to the police since i was marked and i was afraid the police would know that i was a prisoner of alice's crime syndicate and capture me to get the privilege of sucking alice's pp. An old man came by and asked me where i got that mark, and before i could answer i was knocked out by a couple of thugs that got the jump on me and was captured again. I was actually taken in by yakuza led by said old man. The old man (whose name was kazuhara but his lackies called him yuki) was able to recognize the mark on my forehead and knew what happened. Apparently he had heavy beef with alice 3d and despised her. I asked him why, and he told me how they captured his son and converted him to a tranny orbiter. He was able to track down his son but out of shame for what he had become, he killed him. Since that day He swore vengeance against alice and would stop at nothing to see her(him) dead (of course i wouldnt want that because no one deserves to die). I told him what happened to my son and wife. And he sympathized with me.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

2/2

We drank tea and played pro evolution soccer until his goonies saw alice orbiters in the area. We gave me some clothes a ticket to america and wished me good luck. I cant disclose anymore details as that would help alice find me once again. But yuki wanted me to say this. He wanted me to tell all the people who have been victims of alice that they are not alone. ALICE REBELLION RISE

wow alice must be stopped

memeboi memeboi memeboi

exactly im happy that my experience touched you
FUCK OFF ORBITER

bump people must see this

bumpo

pump

bump

i'll take
>things that never happend
for $400 Alex

laugh all you want orbiter but you know its the truth and i will find someone who believes me

bumo

real talk, you didn't run into yakuza and the closest you've been to japan is watching anime.
you're extremely creative though.

ive never watched an anime in my fucking life you think i made this shit up?

You have my support. Alice is a spreader of the gay.

thank you pd

>you think i made this shit up
no...not at all.....on the most densely populated place on earth, objectively on the safest country on earth, local authorities did not stop a man running naked through their fucking capital, but was instead found by a yakuza crime boss who immediately opened up to said stranger.
i'm the King of Siam btw.

1. it was a seedy side of tokyo
2. the yakuza knew what i had been through so yes he did open up.

>kazuhara
nice boy band too faggot

Attached: nicelastnamefag.png (1154x523, 90K)

>people cant have the same name
nice id btw

yeah ok pal, look i like your novel..it's...it's got potential.

we must invade alice's stronghold and put his head on a pike

they can but it's funny the name you used happens to return this as the first hit on google

thats too violant. we cant lower ourselves to her level. we should put her to justice through law

>
my life isnt a fucking novel you ass hole you dont know the first thing of what ive been through

yeah its also the name of a metal gear character but i didnt question it

your life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy

Attached: lmao.png (500x730, 170K)

his degeneracy won't be put to an end until he dies, only through his eradication will this world truly be free from him

2whWVr join it faggot and youll know the truth
perhaps but still think theres a way to non violently stop her

yah, nah cunt i've seen the d*sc*rd screenshots
fuck Alice and fuck you, actually i take that back you're entertaining at least.

well at least someone is getting amused by children getting raped and murdered

k
maybe this was a fantasy created by your mind when doctors tried to get you to take your meds mayhaps? either way the story's cash, can't wait to read the rest.

fuck you

post 2/2

Just hide them like I do, am I the only smart frog here?

this goes beyond Jow Forums faggot

ah shit im retarded thanks dude. ending kinda sucked teebee aych work on building up a climax and then let your readers down slow.

im not making a fucking book dumbass im telling you my life for the past month you cunt

gotta admire your dedication to immersing yourself in your story
i'm sorry I've been breaking the immersion
i'll play along
"Oh no,Alice is evil, she must be stopped!!!"

what ever faggot just fuck off orbiter

heart cross gang sends their regards
t. heart cross

i still dont know what the fuck the heart and cross was for but it seems to be a sign of recrutes for the orbiter army

>be me
>talk to alice
>she says the N word
>wtf why are you saying the N word lice
>she says I'm a NI-
>i feel insulted
>i feel violated
>I'm triggered
>but most importantly I'm actually white
Memeboi has a point wtf i hate alice now

i always knew she was a racist. where do your allegences lay. You call me memeboi like the orbiters do, but youre also critical of alices evil. You confuse me italian.

I fight for israel

what does a country have to do with this unless alice has some sort of countrol or is influenced by it. tell me what you know

alice is voting bernie

P-probably. Got a p-problem, Korbo?

YAAAASSS QUEEN SLAY

wut

youre not alice shes an avatarfag

S-sorry dear, I don't use an avatar, I use cosplays

No. I just want my free gibs.

disregard, am an alcohol

lol, n-nice ID

self replying korbo

Got any pics of your bosom i may use to impersonate you

Vamos argentina

>self replying korbo
>most of the thread is you self replying
ok.jpg

Don't do that.

Reputation damaged

Attached: 1556186005258.png (717x650, 168K)

there is no redemption for degenerates, once they are on this path there is no turning back, the only way to be completely rid of them is through their elimination

You're off to a good headstart considering your flag

thanks my dear

where do i sign up for this treatment? asking for a friend

>not agreeing with my views
That's it mister you're going straight to fookin hell

Attached: Dante-Alighieri.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

aww
*hugs the user* its ok ill love u~

and what is that supposed to mean? romania is the last bastion of values and order in this world that hasn't been overrun by degeneracy, debaucheries, hedonism and decadence, we are the saviors of this world and we will slay all those who dare stand in our way

>not voting harambe
found the commie

He's probably ten feet underground by now dear.

Attached: tumblr_owm3nlqhMz1qda6uso1_r1_500.gif (500x262, 779K)

Where do i sign up

yes it is Chen

He w-wasn't 35 years old

Doubt.

its ok i specialize in necromancy

You're 35 year old

ur mum 35 yr old

She won't live to be 35 years old.

Prove it

My mom is 5 years older faggot

nuh uh!
:b

I d-definitely am not.

Why do you s-say that?

One can still imagine
You'll probably die from overwork before you hit 30 tho

Attached: D1PkUgFXcAAxS3J.jpg (640x480, 72K)

why, all those capable strong willed warriors and intellectuals can choose to uphold traditional romanian values, but only those with the capable arcane mindset will truly know what it stands for by bringing forth order to this world of degenerates, you may start upholding traditional romanian values at any time, but only those who are truly blessed by god may continue on

No gods, no masters

I d-doubt it

Does rape count as traditional romanian value?

There are all kinds of things she can die from. Assassins, working herself to death, illness. All kinds of things.

And with her luck, it'll probably happen before she's 35. I'm just going with the odds here.

At least I'm white

You aren't Italian?

I'm hedging my bet on the opposite now give me your green card if i win

You are like danny de vitto.

one could say that such things are of intricate matters, as "rape" is in fact hedonistic and degenerate when used as a tool for carnal pleasures and other such sorts of diseased urges, while it is an effective tool to breakdown enemies of the state such as anglos, as great menace that must be killed off once and for all, and it hereby is not, part of traditional romanian values, as it is not something we uphold, but merely use to torment the anglos for all their sins against this world

Whiter than you fucking mutt

Attached: 88526.jpg (960x950, 264K)

>.>

And you're a fucking nigger haha got the joke?

can you stop derailing my shit you dumb trannies

im derailing it, now lube up u faggot ass ponynigger

At least I'm American

Agreed it's only gay if you're bottom
Sneed's Seed and Feed formerly Chuck's