Everyone at my school sucks at smash bros xd

Everyone at my school sucks at smash bros xd

Attached: ashleyandashley.jpg (1024x768, 710K)

lol they SUCK
sorry you gotta deal with that nonsense, bro

Attached: soy.png (341x390, 28K)

>suck
>smash bros
thats kinda gay

I went to a single meeting at a "video game club" with a bunch of ironic meme teenagers and now they are on me about how good I am at a children's videogame

Attached: soy.png (800x750, 106K)

What the fuck is a single meeting? Did they even make non-single meetings to ostracize singles and incels further? God what a fucking clown world.

Not as gay as touhou futa

It’s true there are two video game clubs. One there is a strict no singles policy and the other is for incels ala smash bros players including myself

What character do you play as the most?

Mewtwo

fite me my friend code is SW-1752-7452-7606
i'm not that good either and i just woke up

Attached: 1519168481195.jpg (340x296, 23K)

What the actual fuck do couples do in video game clubs, smooch one another and pretend to play games? That's a fucking low blow given that video games were made by nerds for nerds. It just goes to show how badly normalfaggotry can impinge an hobby.

Gonna take me a while I’m eating atm
We gamers need to rise up

k i have to eat too actually
what the fuck is this what private schools are like
we just have a video games club with all incels, i don't go to it but sometimes i play smash with my friends during study halls and we have tournaments online

Private schools are anachronistic institutions in our age. It's like you've still got a shred of royal privilege in a world where royalty is food for journalism and subject of scorn. Fucking hell.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

meant to reply to

saged

ok
ok retard

sent

wait nothing is showing up

oh whoops it's 1752-7454-7606
the 2 in the second section is a 4

make an arena I’m planning on playing with someone else after

made it

korbo play golden fantasia (gf) with me