Once a white boy asked me what I believed in. I looked him dead in the eye and said, Wakanda

Once a white boy asked me what I believed in. I looked him dead in the eye and said, Wakanda.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (900x900, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-cEKuXoErU7o/U42HkQr1ReI/AAAAAAAATPk/JHIbZyGb1vs/s1600/g.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

And how did Hitler respond?

If any of you racists say the n-word there will be consequences!

Is is OK if people just say Nig, instead of the whole N word?

wakanda 4ever

i wont say the n word but i will point out that despite merely making up only 13% of the american population africans commit over 50% of violent crimes

Attached: ok so basically 13%.jpg (1600x1584, 225K)

So your blaming the Fucking Niggers...

it's okay to say nigger
we said it all the time in english class when assessing john steinbeck's of mice and men

Racist white boys like you don’t belong on this planet

Say the n-word again and I’ll crush your skull white boy!

ᶰᶦᵍᵍᵉʳ

This fake Jewboy gets it!

NIGGER

Attached: dont say the n word.png (583x396, 406K)

Shakespeare used it too. But we also used to keep niggers as slaves, and that's considered "unethical" in todays society?

I’m sorry what was that?

>ᶰᶦᵍᵍᵉʳ

n-nothing

You white boys are gonna regret this one. Have you ever tried BBC?

good, that’s what I thought

The Terrorist UK News Network?

Okay IM GETTIN THE BBC READY

Damn these captchas are hard to use!

have you tried living a society that hates you the second your born????
you better find a place to hide when we rise up my 13% friend

Attached: 1544537062204.png (520x515, 734K)

it's because you live in a big country, that saying it's unethical
here you can get away with saying nigger because there's no blacks and people usually only bring it up in relevant exchanges, like discussing literature like huckleberry finn

Lock up your kids people... I think he means it!

That’s what being a black man is called!

There's a black family that literally live 40 feet from my home. They own a corner shop, and I use it about twice per day. They rip me off every time, but it's quicker than visiting the high street.

You know I mean it white boy!

Smoke some weed and calm your black ass down nigger.

When I say slavery, you say sorry.

SLAVERY

Attached: Cry White Boy.jpg (800x957, 179K)

Sorry dude...

8888 ends all slavery. GO!

We have the bravery to bring back slavery

Apology considered, you are spared from the BBC for now.

OH YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT WHITE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: africandominace.jpg (500x747, 83K)

You're fucked :(

Do Niggers really hate slavery tho, or do they just hate the fact they were enslaved? They would probably love nothing more than having a white man wipe his arse before breakfast.

Have any of you white boys ever considered the fact that women love our dicks? I bet you seeth whenever you think about how much longer and bigger our cocks are! One word that crushes the white mans soul “muh dick.”

All the women Ive ever slept with have more or less the same theory. A horse has a bigger dick than me. But they are not into fucking animals.

3.bp.blogspot.com/-cEKuXoErU7o/U42HkQr1ReI/AAAAAAAATPk/JHIbZyGb1vs/s1600/g.gif

The white boy is utterly crushed by the superior African Wakandan warrior. When compared in size the white boy is nothing while all of us niggas have dicks longer than yours. Never before has one race achieved so much and has been loved by white women so much. Oh man white women were made for the BBC! They love are dicks and so do we. White boys are so insecure about their penis size that the get upset about facts about penis size! And the call us inferior! Just look at my dick and say I’m inferior. You white boys are the ones that never evolved you are literal related to neandertals underdeveloped subhuman monkey white boys! Our dicks are bigger and your women love us!

What do you consider to be large penis size? I heard this Snoop Dog track once, where he was bragging about his "Big six inch dong". 6 Inches is NOT considered big. So what's up wit that nig?

My dick is longer than your arm

Pic with timestamp as standard sir...

You know the rules of Jow Forums

Attached: bBc.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

Lack of TimeStamp = Fraudulent DickPic

Now fuck off with your small black cock you fail fag

i think you mean being a GAMER

Attached: 17b9ee04e58e7b49db58839ff7605fbb97c91b39r1-680-681v2_hq.jpg (680x681, 112K)